Roid / feels / shitposting / manlets / hormonas

/fraud/ - There are no stupid questions! edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/ before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on manlet faggots general:

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jc.2003-031279
youtube.com/watch?v=A-EY_4P67Hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Dressed up in gfs underwear for shits and giggles
>sent her pictures posing
>feels sexy

I can see why girls like this stuff so much

In4 ancient greece genderneutral domination sex

>tfw lying in bed
>feeling my underwear tight around my buttcheeks
>slap my ass
>get boner
>think to myself, im a sexy cunt
>go masturbate

tfw no gf

>there are no stupid questions edition
Does anyone think Crusader could ever be sane if he tried therapy?

would really like a fraud bf

>finishing 12wk test-e cycle without the need of an AI

hahahahahaha FUCKING EASY MODE

didnt mean to reply to u,fuck

>the sissy cuck transformation is almost complete
i don't know what to do with this information either.

Genetic trash is incapable of being fixed by talking

>There are no stupid questions! edition
this is a terrible idea

A lot of people don't need AI. It's weird. Pete rubish says he has never run an AI in his life. I see countless posts of people running 1g+ test with no need for AI. I see people get massive gyno flare up with just 200mg. I refuse to believe we are all that different

Guys in the golden age didn't even have AI because it hadn't been invented yet - but you have to remember selection bias too. For every enormous dude who ran primo and test and looked incredible, I guarantee there were three guys who tried, grew tits and a bloat gut, and never tried again. It's not like the internet was around for every dude who has looked at a steroid before to document his experiences.

That being said, I fucking wish I didn't aromatize like a slut. 500 mg test e / wk for me means 12.5 asin EOD or I get bloated, moody, and my balls ride high and tight. My IFBB competing buddy runs 500 mg / wk as a cruise and doesn't touch AI unless he's running insane blasts.

He also said he wasn't balding, kek.

He's just making shit up to get attention.

Pete also has fucking awful acne

Which part do you think I made up?

Here's part of the convo between me and gf

Here's the email of the sperg getting suspended

Womens underwear is objectively superior

No homo

>switched from 1.25 mg Arimidex 24 hours after injects to .75 for about a week or two
>feel 10x better, more energetic
Is this finally what TRT feels like?

here's my anecdotal experience relating to this

I started my first blast on 40mg dbol ed 500mg test E ew. I tested every possible combination of time between doses and total mg for my asin before I finally had to settle on 25mg ed, and that was after I had dropped the dbol completely, weeks later. one missed dose of 25mg ed and I would feel an itch in my nipples. for context, I've been mostly blasting 500mg test e since I first started 9 months ago, with a 4 weeks ish break 2 months ago. anyway, the entire time (except during the break) I was using 25mg ed. I tried pharma ai, I tried different ugls, I tried everything. it was costing me so much money I had to start buying raws

anyway, one day I said fuck it I'm sick of dosing this shit every day, I'll take a triple dose (75mg) today and see what happens... I needed exactly 0 ai for an entire month without any real low/crashed estro signs (but it obviously was). I'm now two months later and I only need 12.5mg on pin days.

I don't know if it's slowly building back up and I'll have to go back to 25mg ed eventually or if it just fixed my aromatase, but I'm loving it. I'm totally crashing this shit again with no survivors if I start needing 25mg ed again

I was planning to start my cut next week but i think i will start it in few days.

Also, by looking at numbers it seems like i've gained literally nothing this month.

>beautiful princess
what even are you

That sounds bizarre - 25 mg EOD of pharma asin should be enough to nuke your estro into the ground on 500 mg test e, let alone ED. Could it be the nip itch was in your head when you missed the dose?

I've been weird with asin too - in that I usually dose 12.5 mg EOD, but every so often I'll feel high e regardless so I'll take 12.5 mg on back to back days - which usually gets rid of any bloat in my fingers and makes me feel lean and manly again. After that, I'm usually good to go on EOD again for a bit. I don't know if it's just not splitting pills evenly or if it slightly creeps up on me due to asin really only killing 60% or so of your aromatase at a time (which is why it's more difficult to crash your e on vs arimidex / letro).

long story short, AI is fucked and that's why everyone here hates answering questions on it because it's so ridiculously user dependent on dosage requirements / recommendations

How did I just start growing titties overnight? Estrogen has never been an issue earlier. Done 750 test/week with no problems last year, this time around I need to use ai, and even so I had to result to nuking my estrogen with letro, nipples started to be painful just overnight

Jesus Christ dude. How is she even still with you? You seem insecure and generally weird as fuck.

Would you tell a girl on tinder you matched with her friend on there too? She's in one of this other girls pics and I'm thinking maybe I could turn it into a threesome.

nah, it was more than just nipple itch, I can immediately feel it in my dick too when I'm low or high estro, and it's not like I decided on 25mg arbitrarily, I worked up to it over time

but the effects of asin are greatly overstated anyway,
>There is a great study on the pharmacokinetics of Aromasin in [natural] men which found the following:
>24 hours after one 25mg dose estrogen levels are reduced by 58 ± 21%
>3-6 days after initial dose estrogen levels return to baseline (without rebounding)

forgot to link the study, oops

academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jc.2003-031279

Why is dnp so shitty, yet so many people literally poison themselves with it. Why are people such retards?

because it isn't shitty and nothing rivals it w/r/t weight loss

It's called water fasting, nigger

dnp increases your bmr, it's literally better than not eating... and you can also not eat on dnp, it's not like the two are mutually exclusive

>Fasting on dnp
You're gonna die, legit, clenbuterol is so much better for you than dnp and works just as well.

you are legit mentally ill, arent you

Forgot to mention, that dnp inhibits atp production

post pics

>Why is dnp so shitty
what do you mean by "shitty"? From what i saw it works pretty well. I was thinking about trying it but i don't know how much it costs and side effects sound scary.

>clenbuterol is so much better for you than dnp and works just as well.
lol fuck off retard

1$ per 200mg pill with the gay panda

The sides, the fact that it's an industrial antiseptic which was quickly made illegal after it was sold as a supplement. The fact that it shuts off ATP production. If you're looking for weight loss, use clen

I had high but in range e2 when natty
Did 250mg test only and got about double of high limit. Then took 12mg asin e2d and nice midrange e2
Then i mixed some tren and deca to it and some mk677/ghrp2 and felt progressivly shitier still on 12mg e2d. And my e2 was so low it couldnt even be measured.
Stoped e2 on 250mg and still was low e2
Now i am on 500mg and e2 is barely in lowrange again without any ai at all.

I have no fucking clue what happend that i got from 250mg test 12mg e2d to 500mg no ai but now i am some kind of walking antiaromathase

Gonna try 1g next and see what my e2 does

How long do steroid raws stay guuud ladsssss?

Only reason its illegal is cause fatties started to take way too much as they actualy where told to. Its the fat logic, if i eat 1 burger i take 1 pill, if i eat 10 burger i better take 10 pills.

And you are still a retard fuck off with clen

Is it true if you re like 14 lifting will stop your growing proces (height)

no its bro science.

If you are scared, just dont do any squats or deadlifts, thats the only thing i can think of that could bro-scientificly stunt your height

might be true, are you 14?

dr tony hueg claims that clen worse than dnp and it's only worth using when you have already 1 digit body fat percentage

I like Tony but he is known to say some absolute shit sometimes

Well i started at 13 by doing arms chest and back but not deadlifting , more fittnes than anything and i m trying to get serious now . I m quite mature looking for my age 174 cm ( 5 ft and 8 -9 inch i think )

why are you asking this in the steroids thread, idiot?

Manlets and no stupid questions-_(@_@)_-

is doing 1000 cal deficit on 250mg test stupid or it will give me fast results?

That's fucking retarded. Any AAS raises your bmr

women like natty better

Well if he wants to cut it aint stupid to eat at a deficit.

When I get to the stage where I need an ai I also have to take asin ED, E3D and EOD isnt effective. Perhaps less about the dose and more about the frequency.

Honestly no, sounds tryhard.
>hey bby I already matched w ur friend u 2 want sum fuk?
If you're utter chadmode go for it though, swing for the fences

>
You must be 18 to post here.

Stupid if you're doing this as a cycle. Not so stupid if you're cruising on 250 mg / wk and even still why such a steep def? Either you're super fat and looking for a one way trip to loose skin everywhere, or you're an impatient retard who shouldn't be fucking with roids anyway

>Running your life the way women want it
Who gives a shit what women like better, his body his choice.

>The fact that it shuts off ATP production
It in indirectly inhibits ATP production by disrupting the proton electrochemical gradient in the mitochondira. That's literally how DNP works. If it shut off ATP production completely you'd be pretty dead.

post gf

Depends on how they're stored. Generally at least a few months. Jano had an interesting PSA about raw degradation a while back.

>crusader will NEVER EVER post himself wearing girl panties to emphasize his massive cock

>AAS raises your bmr
but by how much? it's really hard for me to find out my tdee

>Not so stupid if you're cruising on 250 mg
im on 500mg right now and i will be transitioning to cruise in a week or two

>why such a steep def?
i've heard that you can go with higher deficit while on test and maintain muscle while getting bit faster results

I just want to know if it's true or is it bit more complicated.

Just eat 250-300g protein a day and nothing else. You'll be gucci

test

quads

Thanks bb, seems my plans of buying half a kilo of raws will never see the light of day

Analyzing your situation i would not be surprised you just make up conversations with yourself.

I have never see one picture of you or your gf, thus there is no you or your gf to me

I only read in pictures. Words mean shit to me.

You would be surprised how many woman have beta male boyfriends to care for them when she's on the real bbc. I know a lot irl that are getting cucked.

It's a real thing.

>1000kcal deficit
>steep
psmf master race here to laugh at you

enjoy ur underage ban lmfao

hope you get perma for asking your retarded shit in the steroid thread

tren

I don't hate myself enough to fuck with that bullshit. I do IF and that's bad enough for me, being the fattest of fat fucks at heart.

planning 4 "blasts" over the course of this next year

200 test constant
200 tren e for 10 weeks on, 5 weeks off then repeat
50mg adrol for the first 5 or 6 weeks alongside tren

thinking about doing this 4 times. rate/hate/shitpost

Pmsf isnt even bad
Just dont eat.

Or stuff yourself punishingly full of cabbage and water since you crave that feeling, fatty

Increase the tren dose the second time to ~500mg, and do sdrol for the fourth blast. Maybe run tren ace instead of enanthate.

what's your experience with aas?

this makes no sense to me

i've always seen people say that anything over 25mg in one day does nothing. i've also seen that the longer you take asin, the more "used to it you get" and over the long term need to take less.

did you notice anything at all other than your nips that would indicate where your e2 was?

on a side note i think i discovered my perfect test to ai dose. 125mg test c e4d with 12.5mg asin on pin days. i have never been so horny 24/7 .
feels good

Who here /liftingtorejectgirls/?

>be me
>20 years old
>lifting for three years
>didn't get any attention from women until after a year I started lifting
>become a bitter problematic autist because of this
>just care about getting revenge from girls
>got my skin better, better haircut, better glasses
>girls start to get interest in me
>yesterday
>girl in my class comes up and introduces herself and asks to go get a coffee with me
>I accept
>kinda ugly face, on the thicc/fat side
>small talk
>she asks if I have a gf
>"no"
>she proceeds to ask to go to dinner with me sometime, asks what kind of food I like
>I tell her I don't date girls who don't work out

Caught ya mirin

3 week dball cycle when i was 17.

jk, i have done two tren blasts so far, first one was 200 tren 200 test for 10 weeks, second was trt test (like 100mg) 400 tren for 15 weeks.

preferred the 200/200 desu.

did a 400 test 600 eq for 20 weeks, did not like eq, would not use again.

mainly steady cruising.

i do like the idea of sdrol
i do not like the crippling back pumps higher tren has given me
also not gonna pin ED

>punishingly full of cabbage and water
oh god just thinking of the rancid ass that would produce
>fatty
deserved

The best part about my life since starting steroids is the freedom to be in complete control of my hormonal milieu. I can eat soy. I can drink from plastic bottles. I can drink fluoride water. It doesn't fucking matter. I have Letrozole. You think I give a shit? I could nuke any xenoestrogen you give me back to fucking Africa. You think I'm gonna let poor sleep, stress, or a myriad of other life's inconveniences tax my natural test levels? Think again you stupid Jewish fuck.

just go on a dnp + raw ground beef + veggie "starve" diet and be done with it

I don't mind starving that much as long as i can keep my muscle mass. I only want to know if those "bigger" deficits while on test are a meme or not.

Nice trips.

Well you can't tell your body to completely avoid using muscles for your calorie deficit. Suicide cut with meat as the only intake + light lifting to minimize catabolism, along with dnp, just werked for me although it wasn't fun.

Please describe your results, your starting pint, your ending point, time needed...

How about 200-250g rams of protein for 83kg (182lbs) male, 1000KCal deficit, 500mg of Test a week (12 weeks), DNP (2 weeks on 1 week off)?

Pretty sure i recall reading that you could vaccum pack raws and freez them basically forever. Neat little 10g packs for 1 brew at a time. Might wanna google it again not 100%on that

roids + water fast, glycogen rebound into muscle after you start eating again

Sure thing bigboii

dont forget them vitamin and fat pills however

Solid
But you could add "but a pitty fuck could be arranged if you beg enough"

Okay, I've finally done it.
I ordered Test E for 12 weeks and Nolvadex for PCT (and in rare case of Estrogen)
I'm ready to join the big boys. Any tips for sticking in the needle and the best place?

Is this guy natty?

Im not sure if this water fasting is a meme or not because people post this shit way too much. If eating literally nothing is somehow ok then why eating with 1000 cal deficit is something wrong?

Get an actual AI before you stick any needle in your ass.

my favorite spots
with slin pin quads > lats = shoulders > pecs
with 1 inchers glutes > vg

pro tip for people doing glutes that complain about pip, you're probably doing it in the wrong spot.
watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=A-EY_4P67Hs

probably fit's next fad diet, like keto was/is.
the fasting general has some neat info, some of the things said sound like they could be true, but idk. i am not a smart man.

>why eating with 1000 cal deficit is something wrong
there reasoning is it lowers metabolism(Minnesota Starvation Experiment), where fasting raises it.

one thing for sure though, is it is a great way to lose fat quickly.

This looks weird but I can't pinpoint why that is

he looks like a turbomanlet

Negative traps