Flavored protein powder

>flavored protein powder

Why do people do this?
Are you really that lazy where you can't buy vanilla/strawberries/cacao on your own?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00GRY2Z5Q/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Iktfb, I have several malabsorptions so I can't tolerate any of that candy shit. But I like getting my protons from meat anyway so it's w/e

I've never heard of unflavoured protein powder in Australia

>protein powder

Ha, same. I'm a pescatarian so I get my protein from salmon/tilapia.

>cars

why do people do this? Are they really so lazy they cant run/bike/jog on their own?

I blend cooked steak with chocolate protein powder. Tastes p cash

Are you too lazy to eat High Protein meals?

Because I go to a school were I can't own refrigerators, there's no real AC and I get punished if I go off campus on the weekdays.

Flavored is the only option I got I can't store fruit.

>I get punished if I go off campus on the weekdays.

The fuck? Anyway, just get some vanilla extract and 100% cacao powder with stevia.

Why would you ever do this? Flavoured costs the same, is less work, is the same protein per gram and is just better.
>but if you add a scoop and then some other shit that you had to pay for and then mix it real goo-
No, fuck off, just add more protein if you want more protein.

Fuck no. The flavored protein always has at least an extra 30 calories + at least 5g of sugar just to give it flavor.

>I get punished if I go off campus on the weekdays.

how's life in a totalitarian state?

That fish is blinking at me

do you go to school in a gulag

>CSPI's sucralose status demoted from caution to avoid

..Because good luck making it taste as good as unflavored whey with the stevia powder I get, or casein with whey, stevia, and oil.

amazon.com/gp/product/B00GRY2Z5Q/

wtf is this shit. It is literally a fucking powder that you drink in 10 seconds for a couple extra protons. You aint making a 5 star meal nigger

>peanut butter

Why do people do this?
Are you really that lazy you can't buy peanuts and make your own butter?

go away poorfag

>what is shelf life

quite honestly the most retarded thing i've read in hours

>pescatarian
kill rself '' literally shit human being. too pussy to either eat meat for go veg

>le cancer link meme
Is it even a sound study or is it some ridiculous correlation bullshit?

Did you a stroke there?

If you're not doing it for quick proteins, then why bother with protein powder at all? Just get a full meal.

If you are however doing it for the quick proteins, might as well make it extra quick. It's annoying to clean a blender or sip strawberries through a tiny hole in a bottle or shaker. Personally use pic related. It's cheap and tastes great, macro's are amazing, check labdoor.
If you want a MyProtein discount code you can use MARCO-R6TJ for 25% off