Too smart to date the average Veeky Forumsizen

>too smart to date the average Veeky Forumsizen.

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
archive.is/HoanY
independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5y1_pgqTow8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw to intelignet too have a gf

>struggle to meet someone

Translation: I actually have 10,000 dicks facing me, but I feel that I deserve better,

Good thing I'm below average then

>>too clever to find a boyfriend

>dumb enough to ride the cock carousel

fucking roasties

cultural marxism is helluva drug

the one on the left is 41 lol
the one on the right looks like a retarded dog

the one in the middle is the only attractive one – and she hasn't even got an undergraduate degreee yet

Clear your fucking notifications

>Natasha Hooper, 22, says men do not know how to deal with educated women
>She is worried about not finding love because of a shortage of educated men
>shortage
>SHORT
HAHAHA XD Get it? Short as in MANLET HAHA MANLETS BTFO!!!

I just read the article. 'too smart'... they all got fucking arts degrees from shitty universities. One of them works as a nightclub promoter (literally the slootiest job you can imagine).

I had 3 degrees by 23 (including an MD [in Australia]), wouldn't want to be around any of these dumb slags. Only girls in medicine or finance for me.

THIS

>>dumb enough to ride the cock carousel
to be fair literally ONLY parents tell kids to not ride the cock carousel and the kike media is chock full of propaganda screaming the opposite.

Intelligence doesn't always mean good morals or great choices

Yea.. Yea.. Roastie.

>everything I don't like is a whore regardless of the evidence I have
ok, faggot.

what could be better than 10,000 dicks?

I love how elaborate these have become

>too phonepost to bait with something fresh

Not even gonna read that click bait but why do i suspect none of these “highly intelligent” women are in STEM fields? College is fucking easy and 90% of it can be completed from pure bullshit or cheating(which a vast majority of Normal students do). The meme that going to college makes you smart needs to stop, its about as bad as the people who fancy themselves as intellectuals because they read fucking Harry Potter books

I dated a professor with a Princeton PhD and an Oxford MA. She dumped me.

Then I dated another professor (PhD Harvard). I dumper her before she could dump me, as I knew she eventually would.

>Tfw when brainlet

>Tfw when brainlet
We can tell that you don't know what a professor is, or did these people actually teach at universities?

These women are actual fucking narcissists.
There is no way that they can't find a man who is smarter than them. What they want is a man who is smarter, makes at least twice as much as her, has a house/luxury apartment drives fast cars, is model tier handsome and has an 8 pack and 8'' cock, he also has to be very alpha and manly in the bedroom and in public, but have a sensitive side and cook for her and give her massages and do the dishes and the laundry.

I'm not saying that all women are like that, but these narcissistic ones ( which are increasingly common) want all of the above and will still wonder if they can't get better.

Im dating a court judge. Trust me, the smarter the girl the harder it is to blow smoke up her ass

>Too smart for gf who are too smart

>Then I dated another professor (PhD Harvard). I dumper her before she could dump me, as I knew she eventually would.

Kek, this low fucking self esteem, truly, you really are a brainlet.

educated doesn't mean intelligent
I could see how 160IQ could have trouble connecting with an average guy. Still, I, with two standard deviations above average wouldn't have a problem with connecting with average girl. I think. I never tried.

whoa, Nelly are those double trips?

>Approving of getting rammed by loads of cocks isn't whorish

Too smart for intelligence

>blow smoke up her ass
why would you do that? What kind of fetish is that?

>tfw I have "Very Superior" IQ according to WAIS-IV test
>tfw I had a MSc at 22 years of age
>tfw my last gf asked if I had finished high school unironically

>not sure if serious

A man's got to know his limitations

obviously I'm joking but it seems funny to a foreigner
please do that test.mensa.no/ and report back with results

I've done the Swedish online Mensa preliminary test before and got them all correct, I think the upper limit of the estimate is "130+". Would you still like me to do it and for what reason? Don't you believe me?

One was at u of toronto. Assoc prof of sociology. The other was a prof of physics at western university. Why did you think that I was making this up?

Nah, I beliebe you, user. Why didn't you finish any degree tho?

I did, got my MSc in Computer Science at 22, as I said, lol

How does that work, finishing a masters so early I mean?

You take a fuck ton of courses? Test out of a bunch of classes? How is it that you can manage it but most people can't?

>im smart
>says lol

Another quality Veeky Forums related thread brought to you by image.jpg

No, in Sweden the MSc takes five years, as I understand it's usually six years in many other countries. On top of that, I started school one year early, didn't skip any years or anything like that.

That is beautiful

Educated does not equal smart, but it's true the smarter the girl (higher iq in this case) the more likely she is single. Same applies to men, but especially women. And the smarter the girl the less likely she is overweight, vegan etc. there are sone general correlations

>heh this guy says lol on Veeky Forums
>he cant be smart!!!

>literally an airhead

>we
Don't speak for me. Wtf?

Why would you assume user didn't know what a professor was?

There's a 200% chance that they've not had 10 dicks in front of them and at least one of them had a hardcore dyke phase and are desperate for cock now.

>smart people are humourless robots from a rarefied alien culture.

I had a prof who liked to read trashy tabloids. Being an intellectual doesn't mean you can't enjoy popular culture, even trash culture. "Lol" is just par for the course.

>tfw virgin because too smart

Well at least that's better than being a whore and stupid.

>tfw too abstract to date a woman

This is the true face of third-wave feminism, women with a high education that are middle-aged usually want someone who is at least as successful as them. The thing is that men who are equally as successful or more succesful have all the choice in the world and they usually pick a true woman who is younger, more beautiful and fertile and who is not career orientated.

Correlation does not mean causation though.

You are right though, there are some funny coincidents.

Get the fuck off the internet you underage peice of shit

these kids never say an acronym and wanna talk shit, ypu are the cancer destroying this site

>TOP FUCKIN KEK

DIAF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit how long would this take to draw

looking back on it now it's so obvious it was propaganda

>dated girls with doctorates
>managed to keep up with intelligent discussion
>only have BA degree
>my lower intellect and academic achievement was never an issue

Are any men actually intimidated by intelligent women?
I'd put money on it being other reasons.
Like them all looking like dogs when they aren't dolled up for a newspaper photoshoot, and having an inflated sense of self worth.

One more thing, kill yourself.

>lel i can't say lol because it was before my time aren't I cool for mocking acronyms that make sense
>Please believe I'm an oldfags! Acronyms are for fags right???? K-kek?

10,001 dicks?

>Are any men actually intimidated by intelligent women?
In my experience it's more that women with "higher education" (usually sociology or similar bullshit) have such an inferiority complex that they'll take offense to mostly anything that could possibly indicate that they're being belittled in some way. They can't take the bants that would be expected that an intelligent person should be able to handle, but yet they act like they're just like one of the boys. It's ridiculous self-deception in essence, at least that's what I believe.

How so, user?

I could date a woman with a better job than me. But she wouldn't be more intelligent than me because women aren't like that.

They choose to be irresponsible and ignorant. This translates to veing stupid, whether they have a high IQ or not.

Who cares if she beats me on a test. This woman would need just as much assistance as a jobless female.

Nothing besides the most hardcore stem fields requires anything over like 110IQ. In my experience it's usually that any woman who has any wits about her and is actually "smart" even when compared to men is usually completely stuck up and full of herself because she was always much smarter than other women. Good luck telling a regular woman that she's wrong these days, smart women are absolutely convinced that they have the intellect of a deity.

oh, right. I got confused. Why would she ask that if you have MSc?

I'd told her before what university I went to, as in "I went to ", a university that most average intelligent Swedish people will know about. Didn't really think twice about it.

Then when she asked me if I had finished high school, I was bewildered and said something like "well yeah, I told you when we met, I went to " and she said "I don't know what that is..."

So yeah, that didn't last, but it was for the better in retrospect

*to

Intellect without drive and dedication is insufficient to achieve good things. Intellect itself is the skill to understand what works and figure out how to do it (good information processing). But a person can understand and still decide NOT to. This is still a flaw, people can't hide behind the 'I would if I could, I'm just lazy'. Makes them even more despicable, because it's an excuse. Potential is nothing in itself.

don't be coy
it was cute when you were younger but now it's desperate
archive.is/HoanY
independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html

You just described me perfectly.

Is it just me or does it look like a bunch of horsemen in combat? It's nothing but paint spatters, and far be it from me to like modern "art" but is it possible that the creator actually tried to make a (rather abstract) picture?

Ive gone to Uni and i can honestly say i havent met one girl who was single during four years(Studied finance) because they all had boyfriends they carried with them. I doubt that there is a "shortage" of men for these women but there might be a shortage of chances they give to men

I dropped out of uni and work manual labour jobs on railways and oil rigs. I've dated several really smart uni girls including my current gf who is about to do a masters. They all liked being with a rough handed bastard. So yeah don't let your lack of education hold you back from dating smart women lads.

What if my elite education holds me back from dating dumb women?

Holy shit

Interesting, but I don't care kek. I like Pollock's work regardless. I also like Renoir, Frederic Edwin Church, and Joseph Wright.

I also listen to both hip hop and classical. It's just art for arts sake man. Now, where I get lost is when feminists pour period blood on their bodies and parade around like it is meaningful or artistic...
>youtube.com/watch?v=5y1_pgqTow8

But then again, I guess I've backed myself into a corner by saying "art for arts sake".

Oh well.

I don't reckon it would. True intelligence is being able to explain things well to the layperson. Just because she is 'dumb' doesn't mean she wouldn't be interested in your field of study if you present em well. Anyways girls have a fetish about smart funny guys

It's not that so much as a fear of having dumb kids. Intelligence is what, 60% heritable? Scary prospect.

>where I get lost is when feminists pour period blood on their bodies and parade around like it is meaningful or artistic
you like abstract expressionism but not performance art? they both have the exact same basis in conceptualism you retard
here's the book on the CIA shenanigans published this year
the swolebrains got super pissed at being used lol

>you like abstract expressionism but not performance art? they both have the exact same basis in conceptualism you retard
Hence why I said I backed myself into a corner by stating, "Art for arts sake."

No need to be so hostile man. It's like, just paint bro.

wymn truly btfo

>It's like, just paint bro

>[YouTube] We Painted With Our Period Blood • Ladylike (embed)
mfw the entire time watching this

Gonna need a citation for that.

>please do that test.mensa.no/ and report back with results

Not that guy but also a CS grad. I just knocked it off and got 135, which is the same as I get on every internet IQ test I've ever done (for whatever that's worth (nothing)).

I don't think I would want to spend time with anyone with an IQ below the median but that's not a high bar to clear. The girls in the OP are just being difficult.

>not going to the bib 3x a week
>not doing 3-split with monday science, wednesday culture/history and friday biology

Its like you guys dont want these braingainz.

Just got 124. So close, yet so far from 130, that's required for Mensa

>tfw chemical engineer
>tfw genuinely extremely inteligent
>wonder where all these 'high intellect' women are

could it be that they overestimate their own value?

with a very small number of exceptions, the average 'smart' woman is so far below even an average man intellectually it's not even funny.

you will be disappointed. im more than 2 standard deviations above average and I literally cannot date because women are so stupid. ive dated 2 who i could enjoy conversations with out of literally dozens of dates but one was chinese and i didnt fit in her, and the other was too good for me

>>tfw genuinely extremely inteligent
>>wonder where all these 'high intellect' women are
the genuinely smart women get into the arts because it appeals to them more and they see more room for growth in those fields than in STEMfaggotry which caters to the autistic nu-male

These have become incredibly elaborate.

Post smart wojaks

>tfw brainlet masquerading as a pseudo-intellectual
>tfw went on a few dates with several very intelligent and very cute girls in the past
>tfw end up ghosting them due to fear of being found out

Such is life.