Can a human being lose weight just by eating 20%calorie deficit without any exercise or its just a meme

Can a human being lose weight just by eating 20%calorie deficit without any exercise or its just a meme

read the sticky

No, underweight people secretly run marathons to stay so skinny

bbbrrrrrrppppttttt

obviously
god you're so fucking dumb

Of course. But you will look like shit. This is what women do to get that cherished weak and malnourished look.

Sure, but you muscle to fat loss ratios will suck.

yes, but your body composition will be all fucked up.

t. i did this in 2010 and just became skinnyfat

What was your diet.? How much did you lose

Ive been having 1 meal a day for the past year so no its bull hockey

i was a terrible fatty at 180 who was super picky about food. i ended up compromising and eating wendys, but only a 5 piece nugget and chili twice a day. i lost like 42 lb in 4 months, but i didn't work out or do anything active at the time.

Ive been too busy for gym this month, and I decided to reduce my calorie intake by 500. I am down from 190 to 181 this morning. Cant wait until I join the new 24h gym, so I can go early in the morning.

Yes. Went down around 30lbs without any exercise. In fact, I was living off 2 cheeseburgers a day and alcohol, so I can confirm you don't even need to eat healthy.

Still looked like shit after - I was skinny fat.

>are the laws of physics real
Yes

If you stick to it yes.
You have to know exactly what your particular maintenance is though.
You can exercise to increase what you can eat since it raises you daily calories needed.

This.

OP is asking if thermodynamics is a meme.
This is the current state of education.
Think about this for a moment.

>physics

lets see who got it

Yes, and if you are legit fat I encourage it. If you have the time and the will to workout and eat properly during weight loss you can end up looking much better, but if you're just a fatty looking to lose weight you should eat at a deficit and just take it as easy as it fits you. You will be much happier being skinny fat. If you are just skinny fat don't do it though.

you will lose weight but you will look like shit

Thermodynamics are physics

mmm yeah....i can just taste the sweet sticky flatulence delicately escaping from her lady plumbing.. unzips my dick..i bring my face closer and inhale the pungent scent, my loins trembling with anticipation...yes dear, please bless me with another bowel buffet, i can hear your tummy rumbling...precum is dripping from my dick like niagara falls....BRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPP splat ...what a delight! such a magnificent bowel movement...licks my lips like a cartoon...time to dig in!

Pffffff

Thermodynamics is a branch of physics.

good post

just do a water fast, or actually, eat clean and workout.

My mum has MS and has been sedentary for the last decade or so. In 2008 she lost 20kg by eating less, went from ~85kg to 65kg at ~165cm.
So it's not a meme, you dip.

no geometry

the calorie deficit is made by working out or by eating less. doing both will make a bigger deficit, doing neither will make you fatter. I dont even need a picture to know youre super fat, i can tell youre fat by your comments stupidity

It's a meme. Physical activity is required.

No. Just stay alive and eat calories below your caloric requirment and you lose weight. This is basic science come on user. You can literally just breath and if your caloric intake is below what you spend just by living you lose weight.