Is black coffee actually good for you? I mean pure black no suagt coffee

Is black coffee actually good for you? I mean pure black no suagt coffee.

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/top-13-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-coffee#section1
healthline.com/nutrition/why-is-coffee-good-for-you#section1
chaosandpain.com/tips/coffee-elixir-of-the-gods/
chaosandpain.com/tips/5-amazing-things-about-caffeine-that-you-didnt-know/
anabolicmen.com/caffeine-testosterone/
sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Caffeine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ye

Yes, it's one of the only no-bullshit nootropics(drugs that enhance cognitive function), also it is one of the best natural energy boosters. The only problem with coffee is that it's so good that people won't ever stop taking it, I need it two times every day to function and if I miss the dose I'll get headaches(pretty bad ones).

In short. Yes, it's awesome. But it's so good that you won't stop taking it and if you do you'll get bad headaches for a day.

Alrighty thanks everyone !

I unironically can't workout unless I drink like 3 cups of coffee

Increases wakefulness and seems to also improve cognitive performance. Saw a very recent study on Medscape wherein world class chess players squared off in a series of bouts. The guys they fed coffee too performed far, far better than their no coffee enemies.

Also im military, and a nurse. Without caffeine I would've honestly ended many peoples lives through fatigue.

Yes
>healthline.com/nutrition/top-13-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-coffee#section1
>healthline.com/nutrition/why-is-coffee-good-for-you#section1
>chaosandpain.com/tips/coffee-elixir-of-the-gods/
>chaosandpain.com/tips/5-amazing-things-about-caffeine-that-you-didnt-know/
>anabolicmen.com/caffeine-testosterone/
>sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Caffeine

Black coffee does more harm for your body than having milk and sugar in it. If you do not know this fact, then I seriously think you should consider getting off this board immediately.

One a day probably is not bad. Is it good? If it increases your productivity I owuld count that as good.

pls be in london, nurse

How does nicotine compare to coffe in terms of cognitive improvement?

Was thinking about getting a vape for a midday boost rather than cups of coffees

Once the tobbaco-buzz period is over it's mostly just relaxing while doing it, and annoying once you don't get your dose.

Tbh switch to black tea
Has the positive effects of coffee but without the negatives

It tastes 10 times better with cream and a bit of sugar. You don't impress anyone drinking it black and pretending that you're not deluding yourself at every sip, that you're making such a smart choice and how that makes you healthier than everyone else while the awful and bitter taste drowning your tastebuds is reminding you at every instant of your tryhard hipster cuck status.

Absolutely false, studies show markedly stronger anti-cancer effects that are unique to coffee. Tea also contain tannins (also found in red wine) which are estrogenic molecules. In other words, tea is the reason you look like a balding englishman numale.

I never hit a PR without coffee.

fucking btfo

You realize you have to be at least 18 to post here right?

Your in short was about as long as your in long

No. You lose energy after years of drinking coffee, to the point where you have to drink it to work properly.

I'm sorry, but there is no benefit to coffein. I'm sure you will find enough studies that support it but if you look closely most of them are paid by Nestlé or some other coffee giant.

I stopped drinking coffee for 5 days and felt great. My sleep was great and I woke up feeling fine.

I had a black coffee on the 6th day and stayed up until 5 am.

Coffee is shit. It is wagie fuel

sugar is fucking addictive too
>did water-fasting for a week
>first day almost died of headaches because didnt have sugar
>second day wake up energetic as hell
>no oily skin and armpits dont smell
just do waterfastign for 1 or 2 days and your caffeine addiction will stop. im thinking of doing a waterfast again because im addicted to sugar again, but these days im too busy

All these funding addicts trying to justify taking a psychoactive drug everyday