I love brushing my hand against women's asses at gym for little test-boosts

I love brushing my hand against women's asses at gym for little test-boosts

Yeah?

Fucking degenerate creep, don't you think they talk between each other and everyone knows you're a fucking creep doing this? Fucking disgusting, you should actually be fucking ashamed of yourself

>not going the full mile and sniffing/licking the machines/benches/bars that that women just finished off of
Lmaoing @ ur miniscule test boosts

Definitely sniff the seats. Just use the machines after, rub your hand on the seat as sniff your hand conspicuously.

Cycling machines are the best

For even more test, you can rub your hand on your dick too after you sniff it

SEETHING

Like dude I'm fine with you degenerates sniffing the seats and all the other kind of despicable crap you pull at the gym, but the line is definitely crossed when you start to fucking touch other women inappropriately, like what the fuck is wrong with you guys, imagine if someone did that to your mother or your sisters while they're at the gym just trying their best to stay healthy, fuck you guys

Take a look at this low test pleb

If I saw you doing this at the gym I attend I would report you to the authorities. This is NOT okay. I don't care if ur joking or not..

>hurr durr he doesn't approve of me touching his sister's ass
>low test pleb
You pieces of shit try to tell your dad that you do this shit, imagine what he would say, or your mother if your dad isn't around anymore because he couldn't contain your autism properly, like fucking think for a second about what the fuck you're doing and WHY it's wrong... FUCK

How is it wrong if your hand "accidently" brushes a girls ass. She thinks it's an accident, you hit a new pb. Nobody loses

Found the low-test numales

>imagine if someone did that to your mother or your sisters
I actually wouldn't care

>I actually wouldn't care
The ultra-rationalist everybody, enjoy your nihilistic personal hell going down that route, come back when you finish high school

me too

...awkward...

It's not being nihilistic. I would only care if it was my gf

Okay, so you agree with me then, just replace sister/mother with girlfriend? (Which in itself is fucked up as fuck in my opinion, but that's another story) My point was what if some fucking asshole did this to a female you personally care about.

Wouldn't give a fuck. I'd be proud that they deemed my gf ass worthy

>My point was what if some fucking asshole did this to a female you personally care about.

maybe you should mind you're own business

womanlet?

Wow, a literal cuck, nice

Maybe you should mind your own body

Male as they come, I'm just not a nihilist virgin like the rest of you pathetic ultra-betas who are looking to microdose on imaginary testosterone

>Maybe you should mind your own body

women are here for the entertainment and pleasure of men

a grab of the pussy here and there is completely natural and normal