My Ldl is up 40% and my HDL 70%

>My Ldl is up 40% and my HDL 70%
>People on r/keto tell me it's ok because the ratio is better now
>Can feel pain in my chest after my meals

Fucking help me fit , I tried going back to carbs but now every time I eat them I feel super low energy & dizzy , I asked my doc and he told me that he may be diabetes , I had no problem with them before so how the fuck did I worsen my case if I ate zero carbs ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-i5MZ_PR78
youtu.be/4ZEZYu_7zR4
youtube.com/watch?v=uc1XsO3mxX8&t=1269s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>Can feel pain in my chest after my meals

are you still fat? i had this when i started keto but it went away as i got less fat.

AHAHAHAHAH KETOKEKS BTFO
> eating bacon, cheese and other greasy garbage every day is good for you

don't be retarded op and eat a varied and balanced diet.

The chest pain is likely GERD caused by your retarded fucking diet. Cholesterol is no joke, and can clog up your arteries in a hurry. There's a condition called familial cholesterolemia, and people with it usually get their first heart attack before 40. How fat and old are you?

I'm not even Fat I did it because I thought it was healthy and fell for the carbs are bad meme , i'm 27 and 76 kg for 184 cm

What did you eat today?

Avocado & asparagus for lunch , snacking on Pb during the day & A green mix salad with olive oil for dinner right now .
I feel like total shit , I gave a huge fuck you to sat fat & cho since the test , it make it a bit more bearable , the pain is here but not as strong when I stick to poly & mono , but I just can't get enough energy , carbs almost knock me down when I eat more than 50 a day and if I rely on fat the pain is worsening .

salad is spinach , arugula , iceberg & the sauce is olive oil , pepper salt & apple cider vinegar

You're an idiot, get checked for diabetes and if you don't have it just eat a shit ton of carbs until your body gets used to it, it's just like going into ketosis for the first time. I do zero carb and I haven't had any issues with cholesterol so far, but it's definitely not for everyone.

Why can't you faggots eat a normal meal in normal god damn proportions?
Lean meats, fish, veggies and non processed carbs are super fucking healthy and easy to find in tons of variety, and you wont gain weight as long as you are not eating 4000 calories a day.
Fuck this isn't hard.

I do a ketogenic diet because it's the only thing that keeps my depression and anxiety at bay without the side effect of my dick not working half the time. Wish I could just eat carbs.

>no protein

wtf

>zero carbs
what are you doing?

>carbs give me low energy
>carbs give me depression and ED

I swear you fags make up the most ridiculous afflictions.

Yeah I eat heavy keto and I've never been better. Maybe your body is just shitty at mobilizing fat pal

I didn't lose any weight yesterday eating less than 1600kcal. Did I fuck up my keto?

okay children, once again.

24/7 keto is BAD
you have to CYCLE it with CARB REFEEDS

if you do that, ketogenic is great

watch this vid.. they talk about exactly this youtube.com/watch?v=D-i5MZ_PR78

High fat diet clogs up your liver and pancreas so that they can't process carbs anymore. Just go very low/zero fat for a few weeks, eat mostly rice and lean meat, fruits and veggies. You can start reintroducing a bit of fat when you start feeling better.

>keto is BAD

You could have stopped there. It doesn't work if you do any kind of physical activity as fat oxidation can't supply energy as fast as glycogen and it's deemed unhealthy by every health organization in the world.

the part im talking about begins at around 28/29 minutes

you are uninformed/ignorant, simple as that.

namaste and have a nice day

The fact that you stopped your retarded diet for one day won't have lasting effects you mongoloid. Your body will use up the carbs that day (in an inefficient way since your high fat diet reliably induced a diabetic state like in every animal studies ever done) and then go back to fucking up your body with grease.

see

Inform me.

Swam a mile today..

I always do keto for good cuts.

>i cant refute any of what he says so ill pretend he didnt say anything and keep living in my delusions

Typical millenial behaviour. Numalste and have a nice day!

its probably nerve pains from anxiety
see a doc and read "hope and help for you nerves" by claire weekes

Honestly just have some good insurance

Check yourself into a hospital, if you have chest pains and you get dizzy from eating normal food, you have a serious problem and they need to run tests, observe you, and probably IV you some stuff.

Also even though your HDL is up, you may just have TOO MUCH cholesterol period. Further backing up the point that you probably need medical attention

>normal food
>eat a shit ton of grease every day isnt supposed to make you feel ill, it must be an external problem

Take a hint from milleniums of humans eating you fucking retard.

>My Ldl is up 40%
>Can feel pain in my chest after my meals
MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP THIS INSANE DIET?

MAYBE YOU COULD WAIT UNTIL MORE RESEARCH IS DONE ON IT'S SAFETY?

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T YOU JUST COUNT CALORIES AND EAT HEALTHY FOOD LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WHO LOST WEIGHT?

Pls user, stop it. I love you and I dont want you do die early

>I'm not even fat
>fuck it I'll simulate starvation anyway xD

I'm sorry OP this might be natural selection at work. Good luck though.

Eat more protein

How can people ignore this logic?

I understand falling for MEMES but you should get over it in a week.

maybe keto is bullshit. but here is what happened when I started it:
- started eating more veggies than I ever had before in my life
- started cooking more and my skill level has been increasing non-stop
- drank more water than I ever have before
- exercise more often
- never feel bloated, hungry, or tired
oh yeah, and then there's the rapid weight loss.
really tired of this meme where keto dieters eat nothing but bacon cheeseburgers without the bun and diet coke

lmao, refeeds. just an excuse to pig out once a week.

Can't you do all that without the keto?

Trips for truth.

Dumb fucks.

yeah, its called a whole food plant based diet.

I tried a high carb, low fat diet. Felt like shit. Barely lost weight.
I tried a "balanced diet". Barely lost weight.
I tried keto - holy shit fat melting off me.

>lmao, refeeds. just an excuse to pig out once a week.

wow what a smart answer.

see everybody, this is where we are today, literal nobodies spewing their uninformed opinions, disregarding professionels

stay cucked rtard

wut m8? You felt like shit on a high carb, low fat diet and barely lost weight? I lost about 180 pounds and I felt powerful.

On Keto I felt like shit and had a consistent brain fog.

its shit on keto, one meal of high carbs puts you back at least 2 or 3 days and fucks you royally

you get light headed, shit mood, tired. im doing a big cheat meal every month and i only do it right before or after a big leg day

What do you mean when you say high carb, low fat diet or balanced diet?

If a sudden surplus of carbs make you light headed you're headed to diabetes land my good friend

>- started eating more veggies than I ever had before in my life
>- started cooking more and my skill level has been increasing non-stop
>- drank more water than I ever have before
>- exercise more often

This is all great. At what point does this become, "bacon is healthy?"

basically something very similar to this. I stayed away from processed foods and sugars. Ate mostly fruits, complex carbs, and lean meats.
It sucked. I was strict with it for a month and I lost 2 lbs. I felt like shit the entire time too.

Why are you lying?

>I tried a high carb, low fat diet. Felt like shit
Bullshit. Maybe if you got your carbs from breakfast cereal. Try a high plant low meat diet, you'll feel great. Everybody does.

These fad diets are retarded. What these keto fags don’t tell you is that 90% of them gain the wait right back soon as they go back on carbs. None. NONE of these idiotic, money making,’commercialized fad diets work

You know what works? Eating healthy and balanced. Working out and watching calories.

Some people feel bad because they crave the trash they usually eat .

The reason some ketard says they feel great despite the fact that their body is in permanent stress & malnutrition is because they get to eat unhealthy shit and believe it's healthy .

Imagine if you sincerely believed that grease was healthy , you'd be happy too , so happy that you could bypass the obvious ill feeling & low energy you get from it

Yeah that's my fucking problem.
If someone feels shit on this - what the fuck is wrong??

Except "keto" style eating habits have been around forever. Unfortunately, people are retarded about it now-a-days. People think that if they cut out carbs they can eat whatever they want, as long as it doesn't have carbs which is fucking stupid. I don't know about 90% but I would assume that to be the case for almost any "diet."

Alright, I’ll give my keto secrets since people who do this shit fuck it up so easy.

First off, diet needs to be 70-75% fat min, otherwise you feel like shit. Low protein is fine, you can make gains on 0.7 x your bw, don’t be a lil pussy.

Every day I fast for a bit to at least noon and train fasted.

First thing I eat no matter if it’s a training or rest day is a thousand calorie protein shake. 4-5 oz heavy cream, cinnamon, stevia, 5 jumbo eggs. I shake it up and drink no water or ice or blender. Now you have a solid base. You can fill the rest of your calories with ease. I usually have a little fat snack, and a huge dinner of chicken thighs with cauliflower rice or broccoli

Only fats you need:
cream, butter, fat from meat, jumbo eggs, ranch, macadamia nuts/pumpkin seeds,cheese, avacodo, olive oil(weigh it) but don’t buy crappy ground beef it’s terrible for you like the 70% one.

Cauliflower is the goat veggie on keto, 1 gram of carbs per serving so I have a bag of cauliflower rice typically everyday or broccoli florets.

I drink iced coffees but they’re only like 50 cals don’t really count them it’s just a tiny cup or cream with and sweetener.

I can eat 2k like this on a rest day and upwards of 3k while still eating like 20gs of carbs or less

>Except "keto" style eating habits have been around forever

what?

Your mistake was falling for the 'healthy' fat memes saturated fat is the real redpilled healthy fat while poly needs to be lowest mono is ok but not great don't believe the hype no evidence of sat fat being unhealthy all memes from the US.

No diet works because diets are, by their very design, temporary. You have to change your eating habits in a way that’s permanent.

>He don't know that cauliflower fibers are highle digestible and yield up to 3 Kcals /g ( so around 0.75g carbs )

Your secret for a successful diet is to eat carbs dude , that's the only reason you feel so good .

What I mean, is that peoples throughout history have thrived on low/no carb diets.

where?

We are talking about two different definitions of it then. Let me rephrase. When people come off of their previous healthy "diet" back to their shitty one, of course they are going to gain their weight back.

The entire northern hemisphere ffs people today think they can just listen to bullshit studies and not think critically if you are northern european then a diet high in animal foods is your most natural diet. No that doesn't include shitty keto avocado and olive oil bullshit.

Well now you are just retarded. Look it up my dude. I'm not going to give you a fucking history lesson.

My eating is super consistent on keto and fat is extremely high that’s why I feel good idk why I bother here sometimes when u guys just troll weirdly.

Yes! This.

You mean specifically the arctic circle, and they didn't exactly thrive. Northern Europeans have always relied on complex carbs.

No faggot places like scandinavia would have had very little agriculture of plant matter because the majority would be used on animal rearing because it is far easier they are herbivores ffs. The soil and conditions need to be extremely good for anything to grow when its not grass. Quantities would have been far lower and the season is very short. Have you ever been to norway? fucking mountains everywhere.

>EGGS as a protein source
Classic Veeky Forums retardation

there's literally more fat than protons in an egg

plus it's literally illegal to advertise eggs as healthy LOL

So it's a placebo or a nocebo effect.

>Except "keto" style eating habits have been around forever.
No they have not. Even Eskimos eat wild berries and get carbs from raw meat iirc.

Why do you think everyone who is on keto eats nothing but dumb greasy shit? Good god--I never thought Veeky Forums was filled with such knuckle-biting faggots like yourself. Maybe you should work out that brain muscle.

This come to think of it would have been the case all over Europe pre industrilization the expenditure to the amount of calories you get back from plant matter really isn't sustainable. Even poor people on the planet to this day value animals a lot more than plant matter for several reasons.

>First thing I eat no matter if it’s a training or rest day is a thousand calorie protein shake
4-5 oz heavy cream, 5 jumbo eggs

This is insane. And you're encouraging others to do this shit?

Just because you think something is 'gross' doesn't make you right in any way. Sure if someone eats factory farmed pork that never sees the sun and only eat soy pumped full of hormones it will be unhealthy but the truth is that livestock that has had a good life outside fed on grass is the healthiest food there is.

It’s cheap and easy and high fat. Digests perfect and it’s quick to make. I don’t have to worry about food for awhile and go about my day. I don’t know what’s insane about it as if eggs aren’t nutritious. If your body can’t handle eggs don’t eat them. I have always digested eggs easy with no gas.

>putting pork and beans in the same category

You're an idiot.

Also the reason you start to think it is gross is similar to starved people who would all of a sudden get very rich food they would be sick if they ate too much. After being on plant matter for an extended period of time your gut will produce less bile to break down animal food when the vegetarians try it they feel sick and don't like it this makes them feel like they were right in starving themselves on far less nutritious plant matter.

>i don't get gas that means I'm healthy

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE GAS DUMBASS THAT'S HOW YOUR GUT BACTERIA WORKS

REEEEEEEE

>omg that cow just farted mayve thus grass is GMO

fuck are you talking about I'm saying grain fed animals fed on no grass or wild foraging will have far less omega 3 and other goodness. When they eat these grain diets they experience the same diseases as humans interestingly maybe that is because the moder bugman today eats around 70% plant matter primarily sugar and grains.

>smelling like shit and not digesting your food is healthy

I take my daily 2-3 dumps and go about my business

Cows are far different from humans they are herbivores and have a different gut. Humans have lived in harmony with herbivores because we are predators until today that we have become bugmen and sick and running primarily on grains.

The main point to be made here is OP is fucking sick. No matter which diet they are on, they will feel like shit. They need to see a DOCTOR. No amount of bitching and moaning about what is best here will change that.

You couldn't just say that about pork though. You faggots always have to include sone random plant whenever admitting something negative about meat.

Careful not to give the impression that vegetables are healthy! Wtf. No! Everything is bad even beans (retarded bullshit) I have to eat bacon!

People ate mostly plants in our developmental time prior to agriculture and once agriculture hit people ate mostly grains. Meat was a comodity they ate rarely.

People didn't start having meat in their daily lives until around 1900, when factory farming came around

Think twice before calling someone a retard on the internet, you fucking troglodyte shitstain. I was referring to carbs as normal food, not fat and grease.

You've got trillions of gut bacteria.

At least you're supposed to. Your gut is fucked up homie. Those things are supposed to be helping you, but because you don't feed them fiber, they're just helping cancer.

Sources for this information?
Since, y'know, humans developed as a species that had no access to grain and breads and therefor it is not natural.

Right

So humans aren't supposed to fart? How the fuck am I supposed to eat 100g of fiber (like our paleolithic ancestors) without producing gas?

Hm???????

Wtf are you talking about I'm not just saying pork I'm saying factory farmed meat is garbage especially in the us mostly because of no sunlight, fed on grains and pumped full of steroids and antibiotics etc. But if you can get some good quality it beats plant matter in every way especially for neanderthal gene carrying peoples. Dairy has been compromised because of pastuerization making it hard to break down for the body because when you pasteurize it destroys all of the good bacteria, enzymes and lactase hence lactose intolerance (plus the factory farmed bit)

I take regular, healthy dumps, I don’t have stomach pains or stinky gas, therefore something is wrong with me. You guys will argue about anything

>reddit

well, there's your first problem.

>Sources for this information?
How about fossil records of poop from paleolithic humans which show they ate over 100g of fiber per day?

youtu.be/4ZEZYu_7zR4

The gas is your body reacting to indigestible plant matter aka fiber rotting inside your guts humans do not have the same bacteria as herbivores to break it down.

Even the healthiest animals contain saturated fat and cholesterol. There's no such thing as healthy animals. Maybe fish used to be okay, but it's now the #1 source of pollutants.

So someone in the tropics ate plant matter whoopdedo what made humans evolve larger brains was hunting big game that was far more nutrtitious interbreeding with neanderthals also gave some of us genes to process the fat more readily.

>therefore something is wrong with me
Yes

Because you drink a heavy cream and egg smoothie despite all the evidence that this is unhealthy

You may actually be insane

You are completely brainwashed there is nothing wrong with saturated fat and cholesterol in fact they are essential for sex hormones and good health. Your 'science' has every reason to lie and no reason to tell you the truth youtube.com/watch?v=uc1XsO3mxX8&t=1269s

Don't link me to youtuybe you shitter, scientific articles. Or you going to trust some youtuber knows everything? You can also get fiber from lots of plants. That doesn't mean early man baked fucking bread in caves.

Your not proving any points...your just saying dumb shit.

>aka fiber rotting inside your guts
The irony

As your saturated fat based diet leads to lipotoxcicity and insulin resistance due to fat build-up in your cells

Fyi fiber doesn't rot in my gut you fucking imbecile. My gut bacteria ears fiber and makes short chain fatty acids.

But your heme-iron is oxidizing in your fucking BRAIN FAGGOT causing serious damage and contributing to dementia...

Here's the clue it's a business. If you go against dogma in the scientific world you are ostracized and given no funding. Even when their finding contradict what they are being funded for they will make up results which show their backers favourably. Why do you think the US is so fat? shouldn't Iceland be far worse off? after all you have had that food pyramid which is 70% vegan for over 50 years and btw the average bugman eats a majority of their diet 'vegan' plant mattter because it is the cheapest.

>hurt the scientists forgot about this thing I just thought of

Classic worst way to deny science. Yeah I bet they didn't think of that. You should go tell them they made a mistake, smart guy.

>saturated fat and cholesterol are essential for good health

-obese science deniers

>Your not proving any points...your just saying dumb shit.
So you hate science and grammar. Or is your keyboard too greasy to type with?