*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1521130337374[1].jpg (620x930, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSpcmA4xXUc
youtube.com/watch?v=GpAFpwDVBJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*blocks your path*

>hmm what should i do to get my followers to take me seriously?
>I know i'll buy medieval weapons and armor and pretend to be a warrior!

*blocks your path*

Attached: Criminal-Charges-723x400.jpg (723x400, 77K)

>stop living on welfare like a nigger

>*stabs someone in the back in self defense*
>*kills someone's cat*

OUR SPEARS LUB BLUD!

Attached: 1511370287155.jpg (500x750, 172K)

*blocks your path*
We can do this the easy way, or the hard way.

Attached: forest bandit veteran.jpg (1015x724, 161K)

Euronymous deserved it tbqhfam

The mere picture of this man strikes fear into the hearts of Varg and other pagancucks

Attached: 1520751047562.jpg (420x430, 74K)

*walks around you*

*stabs you*

Stop blocking paths.

Why would it strike any sort of fear into them? He's dead, and the religion he championed is dying in most of the first world.

Never should of come here!

Attached: aestheticallypleasingpicturesofvargcountgrishnackhvikerneswithskyrimtheme1.jpg (226x223, 12K)

HALT

Attached: 1519483489240.jpg (960x720, 83K)

TODAY THE GODS WILL DECIDE YOUR FATE

Attached: 1491707648101.png (270x330, 150K)

Euronymous and that cat fucking deserved it.

kek

Attached: 6843EF17-89B7-41BA-B573-DCAB2FD9184B.png (1242x2208, 3.27M)

>polanball
>facebook meme
>smartphone screenshot

Attached: 1501739447195.png (657x527, 193K)

Who's cat did he kill?

That's a nice head you have on your shoulders

Attached: 1499360668469.webm (600x400, 2.86M)

Attached: 1482288205724.jpg (1094x640, 101K)

Attached: 1482288120590.jpg (1000x600, 165K)

Attached: 1508310628121.jpg (373x322, 30K)

His dog killed his neighbor's cat and he made a video essentially bragging about it because cats are "African immigrants" who destroy bird species and the like. He essentially encouraged the complete annihilation of domesticated felines.

This guy's videos seem really cool. He's like the crazy crackpot hobo who has really cool stories to tell.

good

>cats are "African immigrants" who destroy bird species and the like
As someone who grew up in rural bumfuck, I fully agree with this. Cats are good for disposing of rodents but other than that they're actually harmful, and large amount of rats is almost exclusively an urban problem. Urban soyboys who think of cats as pets and companions should literally be gassed.
I never knew Varg was a cat hater but if he is then I like him a lot more than I used to.

>cats are "African immigrants"
Never change Varg

Attached: 80F8D25C-6A02-412D-81DC-022BF504574B.jpg (383x383, 23K)

Why does he not have a shirt on under his mail? that is this costume supposed to be anyway?

Attached: 1507783067071.jpg (499x640, 52K)

Attached: 1512264195588.jpg (2288x3072, 1.31M)

He should stop excusing mudshit behaviour.
Shit's ridiculous.

Cats were domesticated in Egypt and only then spread to Europe so he's 100% correct.

Attached: 1507811242188.jpg (1125x1565, 375K)

there are northern European domesticated cats, Egypt was just the first. Asia also had domesticated cats. The lynx was turned into a smaller domesticated version that the vikings actually had.

now these guys can cosplay. varg needs to work on his shit.

Attached: 1512241768528.jpg (960x637, 120K)

Attached: 1507785310622.jpg (694x920, 125K)

>lynx
>smaller
You what

Attached: 1507783992888.jpg (736x1038, 139K)

no no, the lynx was made into a smaller cat. its still big as fuck for a house cat, but its smaller then a lynx. the modern recreation seems to be called a Norwegian forest cat. the historical one may be extinct? not sure, they are big though.

Attached: Norwegian-Forest-Cat-1-640x474.jpg (640x474, 109K)

Attached: 1507786517064.jpg (640x860, 124K)

im just shit posting that barbarian atheistic at this point, but I still annoyed with vargs dumb costume, its like looked at all these swag ass motherfuckers rocking embroidered cloaks and gold thread and he said, nah , ill just rock a t shirt and that;s it.

hes even European, those guys can larp like fucking WETA workshop over there, he should know better.

Attached: 1507810403180.jpg (900x1349, 154K)

I'm not an expert but I get the understanding that the Norwegian forest cat is a domestic cat, meaning it is descended from the original middle eastern domestic breed. It's not any more related to lynxes than other domestic cats.

I mean just look at these guys, varg cant go get a longsleeve shirt? im not even buggin on it being linen or wool or whatever. he is rocking nothing at all here, its pathetic.

how are you supposed to overthought the Vatican with their halbards and feathers and real wool felt if you cant even go to target and buy a slightly tan shirt? nigga is going to freeze to death before France, let alone the alps.

Attached: 4SNKSEL.jpg (2904x1443, 714K)

You misunderstand. you can domesticate any wild animal into a new domesticated version. the Norwegian cat is a modern recreation, like the patterson horse or that giant orox.

the vikings most definitely had house cats. Freya had a chariot drawn by cats. they had seperate words for wild cat and house cat. there are skeletons found in graves. there are a few random really rare breeders who have a few descendants. I forget the journal ive read, but they exist 100%.

also dogs dont come from a common domesticated ancestor, asia has a whole different linage. you know those meme dogs? not from the same wolves as the euro breeds.

Attached: freya.gif (700x590, 99K)

Well good thing unconstrained dogs never hurt wildlife...damn what a fucking retard.

>the vikings most definitely had house cats
Yes, and they were descended from the domesticated middle eastern breed.

>implying that European paganism will EVER be as powerful as Christianity again

Neither Christianity or Paganism are going to be dominant forces in Europe's future

Attached: 1502854878405.png (499x499, 197K)

>*blocks your path*

Attached: 1520470888400.jpg (800x600, 75K)

*goes ice fishing*
youtube.com/watch?v=kSpcmA4xXUc

Attached: 1501854669108.png (607x608, 406K)

Looks like Varg himself

>Someone saved my OC

Attached: Not so fast heathen.png (444x407, 434K)

>need to return to muh ancestors faith
>ignore those ancestors who worshipped christianity for hundreds of years
>shit on christianity while claiming that west is ignorant because they dont understands arab islamic culture (killing people with knives is better than guns dude)
i really dont know how can people worship this guy but then again every type of neo paganism larp is cringe inducting trash

Attached: my axe.jpg (604x453, 61K)

>>Implying christianity is ever going to matter again in europe.
It's over, tim. The nation state killed the very idea of christendom.

Keep dreaming Ahmed.

While neopaganism is definitely autism, it's plenty clear that one came from Jews and the other from Europeans.
Does Islam lose its Arabic origins if it exists in Europe? How long does it have to exist for?

>be Varg
>become world famous musician
>go to jail
>immediately after get a wife 10 years younger than you
>have 7 kids
>have thousands of followers and people buying your music and shit so you don't have to wagecuck
>children tested to have 140 IQ by French government
>buys 15 loafs of 1 day old bread for 1 euro

sounds pretty cool 2 me

>ignore those ancestors who worshipped christianity for hundreds of years
You mean after it was forced on them at swordpoint and/or their deities were converted into saints?
>>shit on christianity while claiming that west is ignorant because they dont understands arab islamic culture (killing people with knives is better than guns dude)
Varg's a weirdo, but he isn't the end all/be all of modern polytheism.

>>i really dont know how can people worship this guy but then again every type of neo paganism larp is cringe inducting trash
>>muh larping
Baseless insult and smear. That said, unlike people like you LARPers actually go outside from time to time.

Well cats do cause the extinction of dozens of species of birds the world over. They kill billions of birds in North America alone.

>Does Islam lose its Arabic origins if it exists in Europe? How long does it have to exist for?
Islam is literally extension of arabic imperialism so it will never lose its roots.
>You mean after it was forced on them at swordpoint and/or their deities were converted into saints?
Sure that's the bad part but this thing didn't happen everywhere. I cant speak for entirety of Scandinavia but introduction of christianity to norway brought stability, ended blood feuds and made us part of european political scene.

Attached: 1450885620403.png (171x278, 93K)

Being in prison for 15 years or whatever sucks dick. The rest is pretty sweet tho.

>>have thousands of followers and people buying your music and shit so you don't have to wagecuck
Not having a water toilet and washing your own shit in the well or whatever the fuck is hardly an improvement.
He's mentally cucking himself out of civilization and he does that to his kids too.

I thought Norway was the scandinavian country that was forcefully christenized?

>>introduction of christianity to norway brought stability, ended blood feuds
Sounds like bullshit to me. Given that feudal europe was an unstable mess and feuding was fairly common.
>>made us part of european political scene.
The european political scene in the early middle ages was a joke that nobody with any sense would want to be a part of.

remember when red army thought that stuff like faucet or bath are dark magic and pulled them out of wall to figure out how do they work

imagine what varg kids will think when they will see a functional toilet "what do you mean that you dont have to move your poo poo out?"

Yeah, one of their kings went christian and killed anyone of note who wouldn't comply.

>The european political scene in the early middle ages was a joke that nobody with any sense would want to be a part of.
ah yes because it ended so well for prussians

Attached: 1518202300095.jpg (600x800, 57K)

It was a top down conversion. A lot of the nobles would convert or grow up Christian in England. Then would return home where all the dirt farmers were sacrificing horses to Frey.

>>convert and join our club or get murdered
Yeah, not a good argument. This is mobster style bullshit.

Was that their saint king or are you thinking on someone else?

>not wanting to be part of the European political scene in the early Middle Ages
fag

Attached: 1484976628861.jpg (1920x816, 1020K)

Norway had a super long civil war during the high middle ages.

I honestly don't remember which one specifically.

>>Posts an ultimately failed military expedition as though it were proof of something.
No user, you are the fag. The christfag, to be specific.

Norway went on one crusade, it didn't end well.

>Norwegian prison
Pretty much just a shittier apartment. Varg was literally playing Morrowind and Gothic in """prison""" and said the worst things about his prison term were having timed showers and loneliness.

Attached: norway prison cell.jpg (660x419, 31K)

It's still imprisonment.

That would only bother me if I was a normalfag which I thankfully am not.

He's snow nigger trash.

That’s literally better ham my apartment. t. Brazilian
>muh loneliness
I’m lonely anyway and prefer to be.

STFU, snow nigger trash. Human beings cause far more damage to the ecosystem than cats, so why don't you start off by killing yourselves? Stupid snow nigger filth.

The best approach is to capture and spay/neuter the cats, not kill or breed them anymore.

Sometimes you snow nigger filth are worse than Western Africans. I hope you people get fucked and go straight to hell, your mind is shit.

Looks like a savage piece of shit.

*pull of his armor*
*make him walk his own guts around a tree*

Attached: 1520953569316.jpg (1124x1504, 364K)

That's nicer than my dorms were.

Northern Europeans don't have kids though, that's the brown hordes

Holy shit, imagine playing morrowind without access to the internet.

>who destroy bird species and the like.

He's right. They're an invasive species. At least they should never be let out.

youtube.com/watch?v=GpAFpwDVBJQ

>Neither Christianity or Paganism are going to be dominant forces in Europe's future

Organized Hellenic Philosophy will.

Attached: Marcus Aurelius.jpg (479x600, 137K)

>but then again every type of neo paganism larp is cringe inducting trash

If they're gonna do it, they need to do it right.

Build big ass temples with big ass statues. Turn them into nationalist Cheerleader cults doing ceremonies and festivals to bring good to the nation.

Seeing how they went undefeated, I would call it a smashing success. Or maybe you were referring to the Muslims.

Maybe don't have kids? You realize I could make a same video depicting human beings' destruction on the ecosystem? Point is, spay and neuter your cats and make breeding them illegal. Killing them is unnecessary.

Sure the crusade was a success but the faggot king cared more about going on crusades than producing a legitimate heir and when he died Norway went to shit

I love this guy