So a couple of south africans are studying here and I asked them what they thought of the farm killings...

So a couple of south africans are studying here and I asked them what they thought of the farm killings. They sai they were returning the land to the rightful owners but the killings were still bad. Any good books on south african history, particularly apartheid, that will redpill me on this issue?

Attached: 1478100444522.gif (500x354, 93K)

"After Apartheid: The Solution"

Attached: 81OsVpOYHLL.jpg (1247x1814, 274K)

>Winnie Mandela quote
That's worrying

Don't worry.

That's probably what she told the guys she wanted "necklaced"

This is just a quote, Winnie mandela didn't participate in the making of this book.

It certainly leads to the direction the book will take

I.e. Fuck da whypeeepo

>bantu
>rightful owners
lmao, SA is fucking done

So you're proposing the partition where everything except Cape Colony goes to the Bantu? Because the Voortrekkers didn't just waltz into uncontested land

Attached: Zuluattackgutt-580721c33df78cbc28e1f6b1.jpg (960x599, 104K)

>rightful owners

Unless they are San people they are no more rightful owners than the white South Africans are. Bantu arrived after the boers.

>Bantu arrived after the boers
Natal, Oranje and Transvaal were all founded in the 1830's, the Xhosa had been present in those areas for hundreds of years by then

Only true for Natal, unless you want to count raiding and raping parties as "being present".

Correct, there were other Bantu tribes present in Transvaal and Oranje Free State like the Zulu and Tswana. I don't know where you people get the idea that Cape Colony is all of South Africa or that the Trekboers didn't have to fight or negotiate with anyone to carve out their states, their entire reason for moving was because Britain didn't do enough to protect them from the Bantu across the border

Nope. The two authors are white Europeans.

white south Africans*

white south africans or (((white))) south africans?

>Kendall
>Louw
Not sounding very Jewish

Even though people are shitting on this book it is the only recc so far, will give it a read

>the Xhosa had been present in those areas for hundreds of years by then
Even if that were the case that wouldn't make then the rightful owner. The Xhosa as you say, did not spring from the soil, they displaced prior people to make room for themselves just as the Boer did.
Why should the Xhosa's racial claim to the land take precedence over both the Boer and the indigenous people of the region?

>Why should the Xhosa's racial claim to the land take precedence over both the Boer
Because they were there before the Boers? Don't even fucking pretend you give a shit about Khoisan people user

Kys /pol/tard

>Winnie Mandela was a good person
Fuck off cunt, she was some of the worst shit produced in South Africa and literally advocated setting her own people on fire. There are far better black heroes than that shitter

Why are /pol/tards so disingenuous and act concerned about meme groups they’d normally call subhuman if it suited their agenda?

Attached: 142E1481-33B0-44DE-B786-CE5ED4F6AD77.png (1334x750, 2.17M)

Right wingers have absolutely no inhibitions in arguments. They will use whatever deceit or trickery available to them to support their ideology.

>they're not native!!!!!!
This is just South African propaganda-lite justification for treating Bantus like shit.

Really they should just fuck off back to Europe.

Well gee, you sure proved me wrong, Winnie Mandela was a great human bean, dindu nuffin. Obviously if you think South Africa can be a modern state devoid of racism and rejecting the practice of strapping tires round cunts necks filled with petrol and then setting it on fire that makes you some kind of gay anime aficionado. Just by the by, I fucking despise Boers so fuck off

>people live on a piece of land
>other people land their, claim the land and built a advanced civilization
>original people murder the descendents of the other people later and claim the civilization as their own

Attached: blacklivesmatter.jpg (1116x1703, 454K)

Never forgetti Stompie Seipei

I don't see why the students are happy the land's being returned, since whichever ethnic group gets it will never let a white person set foot on it again, given South Africa's history. And I doubt the Netherlands will be happy to see ~5 million of their not-countrymen showing up demanding asylum, either.

The Dutch won't have to worry, they'll all come over here to Australia and whinge and bitch about how great South Africa was, they've been doing this since Apartheid ended

If they're smart enough to be in a foreign university they probably understand basic property rights and don't have the gibsmedat mentality