Is MyOrder Good?

>pic related
did I do good? (First time buying)

>unflavoured
DROPPED

I got a free 2.2 lb strawberry cream whey protein bag with my last order (whey concentrate 11lb unflavored) and at first it was good but I can barely finish it I'm fucking sick of it. I only use it when I forget to buy cocoa powder which I add with brown sugar to my protein powder.
Seriously, how the fuck do you stand those flavors after a couple days?

personally i dont really have protein shakes for flavour i just drink it as fast as possible, but i found that any flavoured whey always tastes at least decent with milk

whats the point of L Glutamine?

DO NOT BUY UNFLAVOURED! You will regret it after you get through a pound. Just spend the little extra on salted caramel or some shit

MyProtein added more filler to their whey again.

Get Creatine, Beta Alaine, HMB, Omega 3, CLA and 5HTP

>all these weaksauce faggots who need flavoring in their whey
OP, buy unflavored and chuck in some cocoa if you need it. That way you get some phytonutrients at least. Flavorings taste like cancer.

get chocolate smooth flavour you faggot

You're lying. Post. Source or stfu

>creatine monohydrate, no other meme creatine
Good choice, but I'd go for flavoured
>glutamine
100% waste of money
>whey isolate
waste of money. Get concentrate.
>but it has carbs and I'm doing keto
then don't get powder at all, it's extremely insulinogenic. Get all your protein from meat and greens
>but I'm lactose intolerant
then get pea and rice protein mix

Should try and use whey as little as possible. Try and get most of your protein from food sources. Egg whites are god tier. But not a bad buy.

L Glutamine doesn't do shit

>telling someone to use pea protein
>whey is a waste of money!
shut fuck up

pea is a better bang for your buck than whey even when you adjust for the slightly lower PDCAAS, so feel free to fuck off

>>whey is a waste of money!
I didn't say "whey" is a waste of money, I said whey "isolate" is a waste and he should get whey "concentrate"
retard

You're fucking retarded. Pea protein has less bio availability to our bodies and cost 2x as much. How the fuck is that a better bang for your buck idiot.
Feel free to fuck off with that vegan shit.

>muh autism
85-90% bioavailability, which is around the same as whey.

>less bioavailability
it has 10% less than whey
>2x as much
that's a blatant lie, at my protein it's like 30-40% cheaper
The money you save is more than the protein you lose

all flavors from Myprotein's whey are sweet as fuck.
if you dont like stuff to taste like somebody dumped a jar of sugar in your drink, do yourself a favor and go unflavored!

You did good choosing unflavored,
More Protein and you can always add flavors (flavdrops etc)

Not their "Natural" ones, like natural chocolate, banana ...

This, also cinnamon is goat

>whey "concentrate"
no such thing at MyProtein

Impact whey is whey concentrate. The method of protein extraction doesn't have to be in the name. You should not be posting if you don't know what you're talking about
>Natural Vanilla Flavour: Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk) (96%), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Natural Flavouring, Sweetener (Sucralose)

the thing is that myprotein only has either 'impact whey protein' or 'impact whey isolate'.
both are your "impact whey".
i think user was asking whether to get "impact whey" *isolate* or *protein*.

It should be pretty clear by now that impact whey isolate is whey isolate and impact whey is whey concentrate
Anyone who doesn't believe me can go and read the nutritional labels on the site

its not that i dont believe you, its just i'm legit confused :(

do you have link for product you're talking about ?

>>don't post if you don't know what you're talking about

user came for advice you fucking prick.

>give advice
>get called a fucking prick
:thinking:
Are you joking? literally just google "impact whey protein" and "impact whey isolate" and click the "nutritional info" tab

>go nutritional info
>whey isolate: ~0 carbs, ~0 fats, 90g protein for 100g
>whey protein: bunch of carbs, bunch of fats, 82g protein for 100g.

lost.jpg

That still seems fucked up. You're eating 10g of chemicals or what the fuck?

Yes, whey isolate has 10% more protein for the same calories
At a 50-80% higher price
Buy isolate goy, it's good for your mussels

b-b-but it's more d-dietetic too...

has anyone taken creatine in pill form, I want to try it but dont want to waste money

I bought myprotein whey isolate and its clumpy as fuck. Have to put it in a blender to make it smooth. Why do people buy this shit?

unflavored mixes perfectly even in water

I dunno user why do people buy $100.000 cars when they can get the job done at 1/10th the price?

Not op. Does 5HTP help my sexual over excitement and orgasm control?

This. Myprotein is shilled all over here and reddit yet when I try and mix this shit it’s clumpier than a mofo and my Costco protein mixes better

I like gold standard.
and you can get a 10lbs bag from amazon for like 100 dollars or something stupid

>Myprotein is shilled all over here and reddit
Yeah, don't trust MyProtein, it's the cheapest "protein" for a fucking reason, I can't believe people buy into that shit...

Cinnamon is great, but it's definitely better to buy unflavoured (more protons) and then add cinnamon powder by yourself or coffee.

Just accidentally ordered 5kg of Cookies and Cream instead of Salted Caramel and I want to go kys

Top it off with their shitty customer service and I'm a single visit customer; going back to Gold Standard after this

Hopefully their cookies aren't 100% ass so I can at least salvage what's left of my dignity and not go full rage mode on the nearest elementary school

>Myprotein is shilled all over here
ON is shilled way harder
>and reddit
Go back there
>yet when I try and mix this shit it’s clumpier than a mofo
I never had that. Don't buy isolate and don't buy meme flavours. Unflavored, vanilla, chocolate, or bust.
>and my Costco protein mixes better
Nice try (((user)))
>it's the cheapest "protein" for a fucking reason, I can't believe people buy into that shit...
Yeah goy don't trust android they're the cheapest "phones" for a reason, I can't believe people buy into that shit...

It's literally just fucking whey protein, not an advanced pocket computer with a whole ecosystem of components that go into setting the price...

>drinking lead shakes
wew

>It's literally just fucking whey protein
Which is exactly why there is no reason to not buy the cheapest brand among the trustworthy ones
Btw I suspect the sarcasm in the previous post flew over your head. iPhones are a scam, buy a Xiaomi or Huawei and you're gold

No babe, I got the sarcasm, you're very clever! Good job!

How does that "30% off everything else" discount work?

You order the most disgusting flavor and then they fuck you in the ass after you call immediately 5 minutes after and ask you if you can change the flavor

i heard it was good
chocolate, strawberry and cookies and creme are supposedly the best ones they have.
did you not see pic related? 11lbs of whey ISOLATE (90% proton) for 70 bucks. it's the #1 rank on labrador.

>did you not see pic related?
no.

I heard it's hit or miss
Chocolate Smooth and Salted Caramel are their GOAT

Maybe now I'll have an excuse to start making protein versions of everything to mask/tone down the flavor if it's shit

Labrador tests pretty much every protein powder there is and they say heavy metal content is below 1ppm in MyProtein whey. Steak has higher hm content.

maybe just double check your order before hitting submit? lack agency much?

I've had the cookies and cream, it is absolutely the worst flavor ever. You fucked up.

>labrador
>Labrador

I don't like their flavors because it means less protein per bag, plus i have very sensitive taste receptors and smell so i can taste the aspertame chemical which tastes like a chem lab, i go unflavored because even though i don't like milk (whey and water taste like milk) i can just add cocoa powder and brown sugar and i warm water and boom i have hot chocolate. i'll add some butter too sometimes it's so fucking good and has a "natural" taste ratger than the chem taste of factory flavors. try it i swear it's so good.
can you or someone explain what's wrong with isolate? i don't like milk so i ordered it cuz it has less lactose.

I asked to just cancel the order since I made the mistake and it hasn't shipped yet and they said gfy
Still doesn't cover for the fact that their customer service is shit
Any other company would habe abliged

>i have very sensitive taste receptors
Try the "natural" flavours, they have natural vanilla, natural chocolate and natural strawberry I think
>what's wrong with isolate?
It's way higher price for a marginal increase in protein
It's like buying deer medallion instead of chicken breast, or iPhone instead of android

>Not choosing Summer Fruits flavor and blending it with frozen summer fruits.

Never gonna make it

Shitty troll
Everyone knows Peanut Cookie is MyProtein WOAT

>tfw just moved to Japan
>protein is expensive as fuck here
Should I start going full Jeffrey Dahmer mode Veeky Forums? I'm getting desperate

what's jefferry dunnam mode?

i did the math and 11lbs of whey isolate was 62.8g of proton per dollar vs 11lvs of whey concentrate was 63.3g of proton per dollar.
not much difference

>what is labrador
lurk moar, dyel

It does jack shit. Anons retarded as fuck. 5-htp shills need to die.

Eat what the locals are eating, cheap and healty

They got more brown rice protein in stock, picked up 5.5 lbs for $30 I'm hype

what site did you buy this all at?

nibba, eat fish and shit

lurk moar fag

>eating mercury

Glutamine is good if you don't get a lot from your diet. Whey has BCAAs but not Glutamine. You use up your Glutamine stores over longer periods of time because it takes a while for your body to replenish it after working out Plus your immjne system needs it.
Anyway, if you feel a longterm fatigue set in after daily workouts then try Glutamine it might help.

Good call on the unflavored.

The flavored kinds are over sweetened to the point of tasting like a milkshake. Way too sweet taste tasting if your diet resembles anything clean.

Did you check your local Matsumoto Kiyoshi? I seem to remember they had reasonably priced whey. Also, Gold's gym seem to sell, but never checked them. But there also are online sellers who ship to or within Japan, wasn't an option for me, but you can check reddit (IIRC) , I remember a thread on there with recommendations of companies who ship.

its literally the same exact creatine powder compressed into a pill. May have a slower release and thereby metabolize slower but its literally the same exact shit absorbed in your body by the same exact method.

just eat the clumps like us real men you fucking mary

>I add sugar and chocolate to my whey
Fucking why?

It's labdoor you retard
Labradors are dogs

Whey is food you retard. Do you not know what fucking whey comes from? Its not artificially manufactured.

to make it taste like hot chocolate
it's actually fucking good
also, sugar gives you an insulin spike which helps with absorbing creatine