/fat/

/fat/
>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but
use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous thread:

Brehs who lift
what's your program and is it working for you in terms of gains and weight loss

Back & Bis
Chest & Shoulders
Abs & Traps

Go 6 times a week. Fuck around, you're using it to gain a little muscle while you lose weight.

I started lifting after i lost 60lbs or so. I just couldn't bring myself to be seen. Don't male this mistake!!

I discovered i like lifting:
Fills up the time i would otherwise spend doubting myself and masturbating.
You get to lose that extra bit of calories every day.
If you eat your protons you will not just lose the fat to go into skeletor mode.
Get to be outside more and gives a small sense of accomplishment every time i do it.
Seeing noob gains even though I still have some fat to lose.

I started the meme 12wk plan from buff dudes on yt because they show all the lifts in the vid. Stayed on weeks 1-3 for 6 weeks, it's been 2 weeks of 2-6. It's mostly well rounded but i would change some lower body for upper since if you're a fellow fatass your leg muscles are probably more developed.

I'll post again since it was after bump limit.

I'm 6'2 and 196.
Started loosing when i was 264 early march using intermittent fasting. Everyone can do it lads. When i was on top of it i could do 4 lbs a week.
Also ate pizza like every weekend with my neet flatmate but counted calories.

Can't post body for a few hours, omw home.
Been lifting for around 2 mo at 4-5 days a week.
Should i maintain or lose some more?
I think I'm around 20% but i have a bit of body dysphoria since I've been overweight my whole life.

So you guys aren't doing strength training? cause i've been doing ss for a while :(

I'm doing strength. That's the 12w, loomed at ss but i wanted to be able to go as many times a week as possible. Looking to switch to a 6day push pull that hits every muscle twice a week.
If i do it i might as well do it as best as i can

ss is garbage. it's all lower body i think it's better to do a split.

but which split for beginners?

Trying not to snack. I'm pretty hungry tho..

fat fucks

back & bis

chest & tris

legs

>Finally made it under 200

Congrats! Hopefully, I'll be there too in a couple weeks.

Guys, what the fuck is wrong with my dumb fucking love handles, why won't they go away? I measure myself at right around 20 % body fat.
Do I just have autistic fat distribution? My upper body is pretty lean, but my God damn thighs and lower back/stomach look so fucking disgusting.
Stats: 6'4, 278->200, from March until now

Holy shit I want to look this good when I lose weight. How did you do it user? Just sticking under 500cals a day?

So now you reached skinny fat mode, do what skinny fats do to get rid of their love handles

legs and shoulders*

Do you lift and do some form of cardio? Are you consistent with it?

Lifting 3-4x/week and cardio 2-3x/week will help your body not look like a half-melted candle

Source: lost 120lbs and don't look like that at all

You lost a ton of weight, congrats.
Now start lifting a ton of weight and eating clean. The fat will go away once you put on some decent muscle mass. Some weighted core exercises would actually help too.

>that tattoo

d-deus v-v-v-v-vult!

I believe in you user, don't fall into bad habits

It was a tough month but I'm hanging in there anons. Down 117 lbs since January. 83 lbs to go.

For those of you fat fucks lurking ITT get to work. It is never ever too late to lose weight and achieve your goals. Stop making excuses and man the fuck up.

>One slice of pizza from little caesar
>280 calories
>540mg Sodium
Fuck that means I can only eat like 4slices and nothing else for the whole day

I've been on a deficit for 12 days but idk if it's working. The first week I had noticably less energy and I did feel hungry most of the time, but now I don't have that hunger. If anything I just feel fat even though according to MFP I'm on a 1000 cal deficit. Is this normal?

Used to decently fit, had the blurry 4 pack. What can I do at the gym, I messed my shoulders up.

youre not gonna make it you fatfuck

>tfw dirty cut

don't eat the crust
binge eat the whole thing

you know it isn't good re-heated anyway

202 here, I'm so fucking close I can smell it.

Forgive me priest where ever you are. I fucked up today /fat/ . I ate probably 3500cals. Have stayed under 1700 for two weeks and am down 16 lbs. back on the wagon tomorrow.

At least it was good food. 12 Oz of shaved sirloin sandwich with horseradish sauce au jus, nice cheese, 2 glasses of milk, some scotch. Can't believe I would eat all of this every day.

You have the face of a nerd Chad. Best thing for you to do is go full skelly and then clean bulk to fill the skeletor frame with nice new muscle.

67 hours into my fast, I thought day 2 was meant to be the killer and day 3 was meant to be the turning point where it gets easy. I am so hungry holy fuck, losing weight though, 1.5kg since I started the fast

>Burrito yesterday
>Home made Donairs today
>Gonna run a few miles and eat half a dozen donuts tomorrow
>Still losing weight

I been having problems with weight loss....

Started at 360 down to 320, I started lifting
Curl 35's-40'slbs
Bench press around 200
Incline 165
Deadlift 185
Squat 155
Over hear press 110

Not sure if doing good but eh...

>10 more Kgs until I reach my goal

Over 50lbs lost over the last 4-5 months, just by keeping under 1,000 calories a day, haven't cheated since the first week of starting. I still have a ways to go to get to my goal weight, but I think I can say that I'm over the biggest hurdle.

Feels good.

>tfw have took a shit for 5 days and can't weight myself to see if I reached week goal.
I wonder why I can't though. I drink a lot of water but it just won't go away.

I've been doing pretty good lately. had a moment of weakness and decided to order a pizza and some boneless wings from Dominos

>Create order, click checkout
>Have a moment of strength out of nowhere and X out
>An hour later go to get some weed
>Go to grocery store, decide i'd buy some boneless wings there, after all it'd only take me over my calories by like 300 if I don't eat the rest of the day
>Once again get up to the Deli counter, change my mind and buy the chicken thigh I came to the store for

I'm not used successfully telling myself 'no'. I've been cheating almost every weekend for the past few months. Lose 3 pounds, gain 2 back. Very proud of myself and hope I can keep this up

>under 1000 calories

Can't wait to see you lose all your muscle just to balloon up again when you inevitably crash out

>down 40 lbs
>regular exercise

You're doing it, keep at it. Maybe add some barbell rows too, do you do any conditioning work? Sled pushes, kettlebell swings, etc. those might help if you're looking to lose a bit more weight

Metamucil is your friend. Tablespoon a day every day.

How does it feel knowing he's losing weight faster than you and you're dragging ass?

(im this guy)

Y'all ever notice how we treat food exactly like an addictive drug in /fat/? It feels very much like an addiction sometimes, especially moments of weakness.

Nice man, I've had this exact same situation happen with pizza as well. We can do it

Yeah I work I work in construction, I lose a lot of weight when layed off it all comes back with food. Mainly tho...

30-40 mins of treadmill 3-4mph fast ove walk, and started doing the stair master again.... Has me dying in 10 mins tho. We got some sled pushes but felt embarassed doing them, I'm 6'3 btw but damn.

Man, fuck muscle for right now, I just want this fucking fat off of me. I'd rather look like a putrid, skinny goblin than the greasy fat fuck I am currently. I'll worry about looking good later, right now I just want to be at a normal weight.

And trust me, if I was going to crash, it would've already happened. My impulse control is weak as shit and I don't even flinch when my family orders those big ass pizzas and boxes of wings. Craziest thing I eat nowadays is light Progresso soup.

>5ft 6
>182 lbs
>look like pic related
>ALWAYS have that flubber around my waist, no matter how much weight I lose (I had it even with 136 lbs)
>now still bulking
>extreme cut will start in February, DNP + test to keep gains, 1000KCal deficit

How would I look like if I lost 30lbs and kept my lean muscle?
I am thinking about abdominoplasty to get rid of that loose skin and fat around my waist... but hate the idea of not being able to train for a month. What should I do?

I need to stop being fucking lazy and actually use my gym membership or I'm destined to be forever skinnyfat.

Why bother censoring when your dick's obviously visible in the first pic

fuck, deleted my post now
thanks for heads up

I've lost 5 pounds and I'm getting close. But I feel like I've plateaued and the incremental effort it will take to lose more weight gets more and more. How do I do this /fat/fucks

Getting close to what? Also, how much do you weigh and how long did it take to lose 5 pounds?

Either way, you're just at the start. Just keep going at it, and it'll turn into your daily routine. Count calories, that's really all you have to do to lose weight. Everything else, even exercise, is just supplemental.

>using a fork to eat pizza
Detestable

I know that feeling m8. Just started hitting the gym myself, hope it will work out.
Still you look tons better than before.

I've lost 15 about pounds in less than a year. Before that I was overweight, now I'm right at the border of being overweight and normal. Haven't been not overweight in 3 years.

I've been counting calories and MFP tells me that by X amount of weeks I'll weight a certain weight. But I've been keeping at it and not reaching those promised weights. It's quite demotivating.

>tfw dirty cheat week on a cut

Kek. You look like that cunt from those Buzzfeed videos.

t-thanks user