Aquinas proved that god exists

>Aquinas proved that god exists

Attached: 1518207424835.jpg (626x417, 49K)

I dread to think how Anglos pronounce Aquinas

AH KWI NUHS

false, and ahkwinuhs was too stupid to realise that hebew mythology is incompatible with the works of Plato & Aristotle.

>can't be proven wrong if you reject reason itself

Attached: thinky.jpg (301x168, 6K)

wtf are yall on about now?

Ah-kveen-ass

Categorically the best argument for the existence of God

I think that no matter what side of the theism debate you're on, you can agree that Aquinas proved God cannot be determined through traditional reason.

I say Ack-win-ness

uh kwai nuhs

Maximum anglo. You win a free trading empire.

No, clearly just another incompatibility with Plato and Aristotle.

Hebrew mythology can't be proven through reason, of course, but that's because it's a false account.

d'Aquino

Aqui'ladarius

>mom made me go to church last week
>accepting an unfalsifiable, unproven, claim at face value
Reasontards need to go.
You don't even realize how stupid you sound.

Aquaman

prove that god exists pls

Doc Weeno

Al-Qinahs

its uhkwynis

[spoiler]WE KNOW[/spoiler]

Attached: download.jpg (260x146, 3K)

Keep crying, Thomist

Acquinus proof was garbage.

Avicennas proof was better you guys just don't accept him because because he's a muslim.

>because because
Shut up ahmed.

I dread to think how Romantics pronounce a good Latin name.

In fairness to Akwyness he did prove that demons cause erectile dysfunction and had an interesting line on why heretics should be burned to death.

Miracles. Case from Lourdes are particularly compelling, since extensive records are kept from both before and after miraculous healing, and the cases are reviewed by doctors of many faiths. The cases of Marie Bire, Jeanne Fretel, and John Traynor, to name a few, are worth checking out.

>ahmed
He's probably white.

That's not proof that God exists at all.
>this shit is unexplainable..uh GOD!

>a few cases have been certified as miraculous or rather as "medically inexplicable." Independent medical investigators have found otherwise, however, observing that virtually all of the diseases that were supposedly cured were those that were susceptible to psychosomatic influences and/or were known to show spontaneous remissions. Emphasizing the uncertain nature of Lourdes' power, French writer Anatole France visited the site in the late nineteenth century and said, surveying all the discarded crutches, "What, what, no wooden legs???"

>reasontards
again see the only mechanism humans have to undertsand the truth about anything is reason, and to this day is has proven efficient
you doubt reason simply because you are given the luxury of time in your mind to entertain such a thought
merely pedantry

>Equinus
>Proving jack shit.

Heres a good summary of athiests getting BTFO by the Church Doctor's teachings

Attached: aqinas.jpg (2700x6826, 2.15M)

dude, fucking thank you, this image will save me so much god damned time

see

A KAWAII ANUS

seeshall we begin the thread again? or should I just see ?

That's an awful lot of words words words to say that the christian god exists because we don't know what happened before the universe as we know it existed.

>confirmed for not reading all those "words words words"
Teasing aside, you ought to

Nah. The argument is ultimately flawed because we don't actually know that everything needs a cause. We especially do not know how stuff worked before the existence of the laws of physics as we know them. If you want to argue that the argument is not specifically for the christian god, well that's fine but it ultimately doesn't change the underlying problem.

Oh well I guess I should've mentioned, but yeah I'm not trying to get you to convert, just to read, but for some reason you seem to think you know what you don't know

I actually read a chunk of it. It's just a lot of words that try to convince people that there is something that exists other then the material and frankly that is simply not supportable with any sort of evidence outside of philosophical hand-wringing.

>I..I know I'll change the name of miracles and make a fedora quip. That'll end Christianity!

Atheists never change, always obnoxious fags.

If by "btfo" you mean "falls back on unfalsifiable interpretations of Aristotle."

see

This is really sad.
>dude just assume Aristotelian physics and metaphysics is true because this is the only way I can defend my religion lmao