26 years old. 330 pounds. I'm Lazy. How do I even begin to find the motivation work out...

26 years old. 330 pounds. I'm Lazy. How do I even begin to find the motivation work out? I've tried multiple times but I never stay consistent.

What the fuck is wrong with me? How do I change myself?

just start out by eating less. start small like cut out soda or something and then just move on to eating less and healthier meals.

bee yourself m8

if you want to stay that way that you are just do it.

nobody cares for you to get in shape.

>What the fuck is wrong with me?
You're black.

umm girls love big boys

motivation is a meme.

you either do or don't.

we only get one bag of flesh and bones to last us however long we stay on this rock. might as well take care of it.

diet first big boi

this

Do you have a job? If not, get one. Sitting around with nothing to do but eat all day is killing you. Otherwise start investing a substantial amount of your money. Your eating habits will wondrously change if you're on a budget. Oh, and pick up cycling. It's easy to do and even half an hour a day will show results after a few weeks. Seeing yourself change does wonders for motivation. Hope you succeed, user. Every man deserves some self esteem.

This. You can still be healthy no matter how much you weigh. Be yourself and be happy, but please don't take up space in the gym you fat fuck.

>What the fuck is wrong with me? How do I change myself?
Well first off you don't need motivation, fuck motivation. You need discipline. You need to exercise your willpower. Start small, say, 10 pushups when you wake up every day, no matter how tired you are, even if your fucking dying with the flu. That's where you should start. Also jesus, just eat less or drink more black coffee/tea look at your tits m8. wtf

From the thumbnail I thought this was an off-season pic of Phil Heath

I've been lifting for 15 years and this almost made me stop right here. My stupid meatbag body will rot and won't matter at all soon enough why the fuck bother lifting rofl? I should be slamming pepperoni pizza on the daily and fucking cheeseburgers on sight.

t. currently cutting

Time to become a man user. Make your ancestors proud.

this
motivation never lasts long
it's about making smart choices and developing healthy habits. Even when I'm down and feel like shit, I go to the gym because that's what I do. It's mechanical for me.

Go watch vids on ppl losing weight, look at pics of women you'll never have cuz you're a fat fuck.

After you start working out and dieting, remember motivation is bs and discipline is what you need mah boi.

I always had boosts of motivation that lasted a year, two years tops. But from every spurt I learned something new. The most important thing is making changes that you can stick to, no matter your motivation.
In my case, it was switching to intermittent fasting. Cutting pounds of fat became easy as fuck, and now I cannot imagine sticking to any other eating pattern.
I might have an idea later in my life, and I'd feel motivated again, but it'll probably fade after some time. But on the way, I might adopt some habits that will stay with me forever.

Dont go right into working out. I lost 30 pounds just by eating less. Do that, and once you get down to a healthier weight start incorporating exercise (but start small like going on walks)

Becoming fit requires character traits that apparently you lack
not all of us are gonna make it

That's not true. He can change his life around if he wants to. I know this because I did it.

it's not about motivation it's about discipline. stop being a lazy shit

You have to want it more than you want to be a disgusting fat piece of human garbage. We can't do it for you. I go to the gym because it's just something I do. I got into the habit of it and now it's just scheduled for me. You need to be consistent.

Vile dyel

Start by training your ability to do things consistently.

Progress from
>Take vitamin every day
>Drink protein shake for 1 meal a day
>Stretch and do basic body weight (pushup, squat) 3x/week
Then start going to the gym

OP here. This entire thread changed my mentally and what "fitness" is.

I have large open space in my apartment. How can I use it to incorporate a work-out so I can fit it into my normal everyday life and habits?

Also I'm switching to only water and I have a scale (that I use for work as a chef) to weigh out food. What do you guys recommend the amount I eat per meal?

Check the sticky, it's a great guide about everything from working out to dieting and habits

Google/youtube

How to find out your tdee.
How to count macros
How to count calories

Read the sticky

You can probably rearrange things and get a power rack, weights, dumbell weights, and a bench. But I think your floor not stable for dead lifts or dropping weights.

Alright. I am and I will.

I am going to get back in shape that I had when I played football.
Bookmarked Sticky and will look up everything I will need to learn about them.

I can't drop wieghts to hard or it will be a problem with my neighbors downstairs, but as long as I'm careful placing them down it not a problem then. I'm looking on YouTube now to see other workouts. I'm actually looking at this video on how some kickboxers would wear extra layers of clothing to sweat more in their work outs.

>but as long as I'm careful placing them down it not a problem then
Yeah m8 that's easier said than done.

You can definitely tell I haven't done this in a while.

The same way you learn anything:
Through discipline and gradually building a habit. If something were easy, everyone would do it. The act of eating in moderation isn't difficult, but learning to go from excess to moderation is. The act of exercising isn't particularly difficult, it's natural for us, but learning to go from sedentary to active is difficult and gradual. There are obvious exceptions to this rule, some people can make changes through iron will overnight, but that's not most people. The key is the discipline to keep the habit up, and the sense to not let a small slip-up turn into a huge one. If you cave and get your normal sweets when you're at the supermarket once, don't give up based on what you ate and go on a binge, just throw out whatever you haven't eaten and move on with your diet plan. If you skip one workout, don't call the week a write off because you're off schedule, just pick up where you left off the next day and move forward. We all make mistakes, but they don't have to define us.

Kill yourself you ugly black fat fuck

eat less
do simple barbell program in the gym
low impact cardio
every day of the week for at least an hour

give it 6 months to do its work and then go from there