What is the best way to burn ass fat quickly?

What is the best way to burn ass fat quickly?

DNP inserted anally

Drinking your own piss after eating asparagus

I meant like an exercise routine

Anal plugs, swallowing your bf's cum, being quiet around him and not asking stupid questions. Doing the dishes and preparing food.

>implying I have a relationship partner

Then now its time to get one right?

show me your fat ass and you might have one after today

This is a great and informative thread proud to be part of such a community

Please upboat my comment

Look bitch, you can't lose weight from specific are with specific exercise. If you want to lose weight you have to do fat burning workouts and your body will start using fatty acids as fuel instead of glucose. Meaning your body will take these fatty acids where it is readily available, not specific areas. Also genetics have a factor here, some bodies store more fat in different areas IE. Stomach, thighs, sides, breasts.

If you want to lose ass fat, you just have to lose weight all around. Diet, exercise (High-Intensity Interavls), Lower your carb intake and have a lot of sex.

fire

Sharpie in pooper w/ timestamp 1 x F

fuck off with this broscience faggot

Shut the fuck up cum drummer.

Will (not regular) intense cardio work?

Inject hydrofluoric acid into your ass cheeks, it'll dissolve it away in no time.

Yes it will work. Like in weightlifting there are different specific methods to build muscle/strength, same goes with cardio/weightloss/endurance. You get the benefits of each exercise, but you can be more efficient with specific training routines.

By sitting on my face.

Body fat loss is not site specific. I shouldn't have to tell you this read the sticky idiot

I swear this board is making me stupider every day just because I get exposed to threads like this. What other places can I go to? Bodybuilding.com?

Best way to burn ass fat quickly? Blowtorch your ass.

chop it