So how were they built? Was it (((aliens)))?

So how were they built? Was it (((aliens)))?

Attached: ayys.jpg (375x265, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qbe1iczLOOE
theepochtimes.com/2-8-billion-year-old-spheres-found-in-south-africa-how-were-they-made_704738.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3635336/Is-world-s-oldest-computer-2-100-year-old-mechanical-relic-acted-astronomer-s-guide-galaxy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-K7q20VzwVs
thevintagenews.com/2016/09/07/discovery-diary-great-pyramids-builder-reveals-amazing-facts/
seeker.com/how-the-ancient-egyptians-really-built-the-pyramids-1768525652.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I recently saw a video of a guy lifting stone up a ramp by using wooden notches and levers. I think he had a small model in his garden but I cant find it anymore. Has anybody got a link?

The egyptians didn't use wooden ramps, they used earthworks and drug the stones on doused sand and wooden sleds. We have fucking depictions of them doing this from the pyramids themselves.

Will people stop asking this fucking meme question

that was his explanation for how they lifted the granite blocks up the grand gallary. Still havent heard a more convincing theory for that

>tfw bastards couldn't put one set of hieroglyphics of how their ramp system worked in some tomb or other
>just one goddamn set

Attached: 1480561064636.gif (247x183, 2.21M)

Nobody can explain it.

Ramps for the bottom two thirds, levers for the top third.

Jewish lies about slaves pulling 300 ton granite blocks over desert logs dont account for physics 101

People often confuse "there is no stable consensus explanation for how these were built" with "woah, must have been aliens"

The 911 comission story on the pyramids is dogshit. You cant lift 80 tons of granite with block and tackle and human power.

This shit can do wonders.

Attached: work.jpg (650x366, 29K)

Unironically, it was the Jews

Wrong. You just need enough people.

I'm honestly not sure what the fuck you mean. Do you think aliens actually built it? Jews? Jewish aliens?

Attached: index.jpg (251x201, 7K)

JEWS

IN

SPACE

copper chisels

humans not (((humans))) and rope mostly

they dug watershafts and used boats to transport limestone

Egypt’s Great Pyramid: The New Evidence

Strictly speaking the jews were alien in egypt, their land was across the red sea

well I know this for a fact there's water damage on the Sphinx and there hasn't been water Egypt in the last 20000 years youtube.com/watch?v=Qbe1iczLOOE

long story short it wasn't the Egyptians Egyptians inherited it and it's slow slowly decayed every single degenerated not regenerated

I believe that the civilization Where humans . all evidence points to the fact that possibly civilization completely caved in on itself and that led to are rediscovery of the temples. for example old tools that oil manufacturers discovered in the middle of the waterways the mysterious severe cool rocks that they found in South Africa that are theepochtimes.com/2-8-billion-year-old-spheres-found-in-south-africa-how-were-they-made_704738.html dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3635336/Is-world-s-oldest-computer-2-100-year-old-mechanical-relic-acted-astronomer-s-guide-galaxy.html

The stones aren't actually all that big, and basically they just put wheels on them or rolled them on logs. The pyramids are no mystery, that's all just a meme. It's like the Grand Canyon, when you see it irl it's fucking massive compared to the pictures. With the pyramids they're fucking tiny compared to pictures.

Are you retarded? It has nothing to do with jewish slaves you stupid fuck, we have literal straight depictions from the era of Egyptian conscript workers pulling the blocks on sleds over doused sand, detailed to the point that we can see the douser and runners fetching more water.
Also read up on some actual science on how desert sand behaves when exposed to enough water, it loses a huge amount of its friction. Though I wouldn't expect a /pol/tard to be capable of basic research.

>know this for a fact
the damage done to the sphinx doesn't match the behavior of water erosion. It probably collapsed because the stone it was excavated out of had a high volume of looser sand particles (notice it wasn't cut from anything resembling a proper quarry of the era) and it was rebuilt with more proper quarried stone at a later date which then collapsed as well over time.

youtube.com/watch?v=-K7q20VzwVs
did you mean this video?

>Stacking rocks
OH WOW WANT ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY HOW DID THEY STACK ROCKS OH MY OH MY

You know that they were most likely built by professional and unionised workers. Well and conscripted peasants in the winter seasons.

BLACK people built it.

no its similiar though. Great video though

I love how people use this to "prove" stonehenge was easy to build, it's still a really intelligent solution

thevintagenews.com/2016/09/07/discovery-diary-great-pyramids-builder-reveals-amazing-facts/

like this
an internal ramp with max 7 degree pitch.
on each corner there ist a wooden structure to turn the stone block on their sled through ropes

Attached: 4chan.png (900x535, 607K)

yeah man
we wuz CALTZ n sheit
our rock-stacking game was superior!

Attached: 1200px-Stonehenge2007_07_30.jpg (1200x900, 180K)

ITT
>wasn't that hard

but could we align it to the same degree of accuracy?

Yeah, lasers are pretty good

the Great Pyramid has 8 sides, and we didn't know about it until someone in a plane did a flyover in 1940

Attached: b3eab5258c62.jpg (572x481, 42K)

based egyptians

Yakub did it,black seed can lift anything that is why white women should breed with superior black cock

It's not the sphinx itself but the dug out enclosure around it that has water erosion

when?

the RED man

Attached: 8493178 sarcophagus mask unknown. Wood painting. XXI-XXII din. From the famous collection of Charles (400x416, 65K)

seeker.com/how-the-ancient-egyptians-really-built-the-pyramids-1768525652.html
Why has no one talked about this? News came out four years ago and yet not widespread.

>his colleagues constructed miniature sleds and experimented with pulling heavy objects through trays of sand
>dampening the sand in front of the primitive device reduces friction on the sled
>also the same reason why using wet sand to build a sandcastle is easier than using dry sand, Bonn said
woah this explains everything

>we didn't know about it until someone in a plane did a flyover in 1940
It was already shown in drawings of the 18th century.

which one?

Exodus says nothing about the pyramids, it says enslaved Jews were used as labor to build Egyptian cities and fortifications.

why do they point out his race

Attached: Kheops-apotheme-description.jpg (908x607, 98K)

Tell that to my K-12 public school teachers

it unironically was aliens. The biggest and best construction companies today have said that they would have extreme trouble at BEST and most say it would not be possible at all.