cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitva_u_Lipjag
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annexation_of_Goa
youtube.com/watch?v=_ysVoV3x5Zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sicilian campaign of the peloponnesian war
>African and East Asian theaters of WW1
>Indian tribes of the CSA
>California Republic in the Mexican-American war

The Romans using Aromorican Celts as Foederati to fight the Visigoths. We finally got the Celt vs Germanic showdown we'd always wanted.

Attached: 29197208_1867788563245359_7688599360921141248_n.jpg (480x360, 22K)

This bullshit

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-235812~2.png (1080x892, 112K)

>Ku klux klan

Attached: kek.jpg (1200x771, 129K)

What battle was this from?

Attached: IMG_0332.jpg (588x437, 64K)

Remember that time the US military and the Ku Klux Klan teamed up to fight against the Pope?

Attached: 1320px-Antonine.Wall.Roman.forts.jpg (1320x679, 184K)

Why crop out everything else?

Cristero revolt. Real shitshow.
>Secular leftist government takes power in Mexico, begins secularizing reforms
>Catholics in western Mexico freak out and take to arms against the government
>Pope supports them
>American Catholics raise money for the rebels and Knights of Columbus go down to fight. Some Irish revolutionary veterans too.
>US fears this may destabilize the region and sends soldiers to suppress the revolt
>Ku Klux Klan sends money down to help fight the "Catholic menace"

wtf

>Ku Klux Klan
>Knights of Columbus
>Pope
>>>>>>>>>mexican protestants

Attached: laughing seal thing.jpg (494x433, 49K)

Attached: Kharkovoc.png (942x1370, 643K)

Attached: hello darkness my old friend.png (325x1398, 170K)

If you're attempting to show me up, it wasn't the point of the post. The battles in the Eastern Front alone are enough for Historical DLC

Attached: it's real google it.png (316x435, 22K)

Attached: commies_0.png (315x373, 13K)

Attached: kike btfo.png (329x716, 146K)

>Tromp

Attached: Limited time offer.png (296x592, 122K)

Attached: Brit.png (322x757, 257K)

Guiana is the pre-order dlc
Africa was the early access dlc that everyone got in the GotY edition

What would Dejima be?

Attached: Port.png (316x691, 189K)

detailed Wiki-like battle chart made by me

cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitva_u_Lipjag

Attached: 65154615.png (350x1038, 96K)

So the Ku Klux Klan accidentally helped a leftist government? Lmao

Forget about your shitty wing dichotomy faggot, they just hated Catholics that much.

what is the deal with extreme hate of protestant americans toward the catholics? Not even Polish catholic ultranationalists are like this toward protestant Germans.

Israel is proof we live in a super advanced Paradox game

>Small kingdom whose relevance ended in the second century
>Notable because it's culture spawned the two largest religions
>Suddenly after 1,900 years they own a state and have a huge military bonus against their rivals

Smells like marketing.

Attached: f-4_2000_1.jpg (600x331, 84K)

Smells like console commands.

>The effects of the war on the Church were profound. Between 1926–34 at least 40 priests were killed. There were 4,500 priests serving the people before the rebellion, but by 1934 there were only 334 licensed by the government to serve 15 million people. The rest had been eliminated by emigration, expulsion and assassination. By 1935, 17 states had no priests at all.

>tfw the one of the best examples of atheist oppression of Christians has been lost to history

it wasn't protestants, it was the atheist government's war against the church

Attached: cristeros1-1.jpg (430x277, 29K)

>>Catholics in western Mexico freak out and take to arms against the government
nice way to say the Army was executing priests and civilians

Attached: Guerra cristera de mexico.jpg (800x719, 97K)

it stemmed from the british. everything back then went back to religion, and america was founded by english protestant settlers. that's also why we treated the irish like they were niggers when they first came here, same with the italians, but loved the germans

Because catholicism and its role in history thouroughly opposes everything the United States stood for in its creation.
the catholic church in europe allowed countless tryants to restrict enlightened values, like george iii. the United States of America and it's Founding Fathers were the culmination of these values among Enlightened Englishmen that opposed despotism, like Oliver Cromwell had years before.
And not soon after our Country came to prosper, hordes of catholic immigrants come to undermine our democracy through emerging as a massive voting block, an effort of the papacy for sure. The catholic church undermines every body it enters to impose its dogma, and to this day the United States still suffers from the catholic demographic.

they just really hate Catholics, and didn't give a fuck about "muh right vs left" back then

>but loved the germans
*Northern Germans

dude you looked way into it, go outside for a few days god damn

yes, that's more accurate

>and to this day the United States still suffers from the catholic demographic.

meanwhile in reality

Attached: mega-churches.jpg (907x509, 195K)

the game gave them an unfair advantage with the zionism skill tree

Screenshotted it off my phone, looked like shit with the dates and commanders half cropped out, besides its the Belligerents that were important to show.

T. Original pic taker

the US doesn't have real catholics unless anymore unless you include latins and italians over 65

>the US doesn't have real catholics
lol those aren't even Catholics

That post was pretty low-mid level autism actually. You leave instead, normalfaggot.

>low-mid level autism actually
for Veeky Forums yes. for anywhere else...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annexation_of_Goa
>when you fall down the de-colonization stairs so hard even legit countries can't help but to take shit away from you.

Attached: IMG_20180318_050449.png (1080x1731, 187K)

Anglo autism.

anger that they are going to burn in hell for heresy

>i want youtube-tier mediocrity and minimal discussion for my place of intellectual interest

>intellectual
is that how you see this place? jesus christ you might just be autistic

give me 1 (one) good reason why all the bullshit dlc on Catholicism that the popes have added on since Jesus christ is actually valid.

give me 1 (one) good reason why any religion is valid?

autism is autism, regardless of if its low or high

Okay fuck off there's no point to discussing religion if you're not okay with assuming it's real in the scenario, your response is bullshit and added nothing to the conversation.

>reading comprehension

It wasn't even autistic at all, actually. It was an attempt at a meaningful response to a valid question; so again how about you fuck off to whatever casual shithole you came from.

>reformation 2: electric boogaloo

Saying the Vatican still undermines American politics, which I’m pretty sure it never has, is extremely autistic. Sorry I’m not as hardcore about history as you are

I thought your problem was with the degree of seriousness the reply had, not the content of it. But whatever, I'm not the original guy. Fuck you anyways for being a casualnigger on Veeky Forums and acting surprised at 'autism'.

>defending Enlightenment values

Been a casualnigger for many many years. It’s possible to have a normal life and still browse this shithole every once in a while, usually for fun and maybe trigger some autists

John 15

>atheist

I bet you think Luther was a heretic and complain about Starbucks saying happy holidays.

>Oliver Cromwell
>opposed despotism

He literally named himself ruler and started a full on fucking Puritan crisis in which everything from the theatre to bowling with nine pins was banned.

Attached: bruh.png (447x671, 30K)

Yep. Bigotry isn't always logical

Anti Catholicism was a huge unifying cause in British society, sharing aspects with anti semitism on the European continent and white supremacy in America.

When times were bad Protestant Scots and Englishman would point to the prosperous Catholic community as the source of their troubled. Meanwhile the Catholicism of the Irish was used to justify violence against them.

Attached: 3BECEDE7-CE70-4F42-AFF5-8DA1917F6384.jpg (719x1622, 437K)

>Trading the Portuguese nation-state for the Indian Empire
did Goaians even want it?

They feared the scotian warriors.

KKK were traditionally Democrats. They only became Republicans when the Dems started to enforce Civil Rights acts for blacks.

But they were never fucking leftists you idiot

>unknown, but probably higher

Attached: reichkeks.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

What a great man he was.

Suvarnabhumi wars clusterfuck

What

youtube.com/watch?v=_ysVoV3x5Zo

wew

Attached: 1517623507131.jpg (567x561, 57K)

>REEEEEEEE Russians didn't win because of spam tactics

>LYNCH THE PAPIST NIGGERS! REEEEEE

>tullip trader simulator

>tfw you make an army cross a territory where it suffers a lot of attrition and you lose thousands in manpower

Attached: 1518095710339.png (317x712, 123K)

the Russo-Japanese War lasted for like 100 years because Montenegro never signed the peace treaty that Japan and Russia did

>kill your enemies
>they win
Fucking Paradox

Attached: 1507023207490.jpg (800x1013, 215K)

>You think them Commies are our allies? Watch this, kid

Attached: fuckcommies.png (433x593, 25K)