/fat/ too intelligent to eat less

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy(Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/(complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html(simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E484qiQXxzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Weighed in today, over 4lbs lost which has put me just over the 100lbs gone mark! Yay!

Now I just need to keep going till the man tits and belly fat fuck off...

>2 more hours until feeding window is open

Congrats! Looking forward to joining you at some point next year.

2 questions

How common are gallstones? I heard you can get them after losing weight insanely fast. But what counts as "a huge amount of weight" tho? I've seen many people lose weight the unhealthy way, and never get them, but I've seen others get them the healthy way. Is it random?

2. Tips for a perfect dinner?

Is chicken, veggies, rice good?

Thanks bud and keep at it is my only advice. I've been on this mission for over a year now and had the occasional week or two where I've fallen off the wagon, but getting back on is key. Trust me, if I can do it, anybody can, I'm a naturally lazy fuck.

>a month stuck at 71kg while weighting all my food, lifting 1h and training for marathon and 5Ks
>starting to really lose motivation
>weigh today
>66kg

We are all gonna make it fatties,8kg more to go and i will be able to bulk and be happy again

Small portion the rice or cut it out completely.

How tall are you, man?

Are you a girl or a sub 5'6 man? Because honestly even for me 70 kg makes me look like a twink and i'm 5'7.

That's what I was thinking. Any other food that would supplement the rice? Or should I just do chicken and a huge amount of veggies?

ok so like im 3 months in and im down to 225, how long should i expect to have to work out to look like my idol scott herman i am 35 and i live in china and exercise at a park rate me

i'm 5'5'', i've come to terms with it more or less

Fuck it, decided to upload progress pic. And yes, my facial hair in before was utterly shite! But to be fair I was recovering from psychosis at the time hence the weight gain/stupidity.

You're looking amazing! Congrats dude!

Your facial hair is still utter shit.

Great job on the weight loss though.

Chicken and veggies is pretty much my life now. I'm not really trying for keto but most of my meals are just a variation on a portion of chicken and some veggie mostly green by happenstance of the low calories. Using different spices can completely change each meal and I don't get bored with it.

you look like a numale wearing a baldcap but other than that nice progress and i will support your patreon

Thank you lad. My final question is, what does Veeky Forums eat for breakfast? I knew it ate Chicken/veggies, but I've never heard of what y'all eat during breakfast. Is it still chicken/veggies, or do you skip it? I'm tired of failing, and I only fail because of *obviously* food, so I'm making sure I don't fuck up this time

Cheers bud!
Haha to be fair it hides some of my face and that's not a bad thing. Thanks tho bud.
Cheers man and yeah, hair was on its way out so only way was to get rid sadly and call it a day.

Nice going, bro. Keep up the good work.

I really wish you were wearing a fedora in the before ha.

i eat 2 slices of toast with some tuna/chicken patè or 2-3 scrambled eggs

I usually skip breakfast so I can eat in an eight hour window. If I still want breakfast foods I'll just cook them up for lunch. Large eggs are 70 calories a piece and turkey links are 100 calories per three links so I cook the turkey sausage, I cut up some nice veggies like bell peppers and a small onion, cook until soft in the turkey grease, and add scrambled eggs to complete the meals. Depending on how you portion you can have a nice breakfast for about 300-400 calories.

>6'3" 178lbs
>2800cal TDEE
How do you fucks do it, I feel like I've got a brick in my stomach at all times

Cheers man and yeah I had the neckbeard going, I wasted an opportunity there!

>be me
>pack healthy lunch and snacks for work
>plan to spread everything out over course of day.
>eat it all before 9am

When will I ever learn?

kek

>free donuts at work
>gave in and ate one
>~300 calories for 10 seconds of pleasure

I'm not hungry in the morning, but if I don't eat I tend to overeat later in the day.
I now have a small bowl of yoghurt with some berries. It's easier for me to get down than more solid food and it does the job of making me less hungry for lunch.

I enjoy eating but how to eat tasty food without overdose in calories intake. I tried eat less early to save some calories on later but it doesn't work.

I don't find donuts terribly problematic. For one if you take your time to enjoy what you're eating it can take a few minutes to eat. Just as well, they full me up fairly reasonably. I can have a donut and not eat for 3 or 4 hours because of it.

I haven't really had an issue with that.
Only thing I love which I've had to cut out is pasta. I have curries, wok stuff, meat and veggies, it can all be made delicious with quality ingredients and spices.
I have around 700-900 calories for dinner most days btw.

Are you imprisoned?

>Sister will come home with a huge sack full of candy later this month and is going to offer me half

Throw it away.

how did you not get your arm stuck, shoving it down your throat so hard
did you even consider the silly idea of chewing?

>be me
>slobosaurus
>iq 140
>too intelligent to eat less
>eat less
>lose 30lbs so far
>intelligence drops proportionally
>fuck

Refuse it
simple as that

I started lifting weights for four months and I STILL have a fat stomach and mantits

What am I doing wrong?

>What am I doing wrong?
Not giving it enough time.

I can't...

>strength exercises to lose fat

Do cardio you fat bastard, also avoid fatty/sugary foods and carbs

Punish with dick

It's pretty easy. Just pick up candy, take to the garbage bin, and throw them in.

I feel you bro. Started in June, I do feel healthier, stomach feels slimmer, face has thinned out too, and I know for sure that I've gained a lot of muscle. But I am incredibly envious of all the anons bragging that they lose an incredible amount of pounds in just a week or month.

>Did an hour of exercises consisting of bodyweight exercises and cardio in the morning
>go food shopping
>buy lemon cheesecake, banoffee pie and tub of thick cream
>probably gonna eat it all in a couple days because i'm so fucking weak and pathetic

Just can't help myself lads

throw it in the fucking trash

Just go on a water fast for 28 days :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=E484qiQXxzM

Eating right is even more important to weight loss than exercise. The calories you put in are always going to be higher than the calories you can exercise out with a shit diet. Throw that shit away and if you have any misgivings about it the waste of food wasn't the stupid thing to do. It was buying it in the first place.

tfw on day 11 of water fasting, going to go til i feel true hunger or if my heart rate/blood pressure becomes a concern.

started at 238 pounds, 5'9, 22 and I'm 211 atm, I'm kinda okay at the moment since i've been talking multivitamins and sodium potassium salt alongside the water fast.

checking the trips but fast is pretty retarded if you have poor eating habits.

Why can't you use a freezer and just eat things like a normal human in moderation?

>live in california
>tfw politically liberal and fitness-
supportive university
>delicious organic dining halls and all nutrition facts are posted online
e.z. life m8s

What said. I mean, fuck dude, one donut? I learned we have Krispy Kreme in the UK a couple of weeks ago and planned my 'half-way-to-GW' cheat day.

This Friday just gone I ate a four-piece KFC meal with two portions of fries, followed by a rasperry glaze donut and a plain glazed ring donut. The next day I ate four chocolate ring donuts, a strawberry glazed, and two plain glazed.

And I'm never doing it again. I would struggle to even look at the donut stand. Which was sort of the point.

I've pretty much eliminated my weaknesses in food by this method. McDonalds, KFC, and donuts/sweets are/were my biggest pitfalls. Now I don't miss any of them; they just taste like processed shit, which is what they are. Dieting as a whole has made me appreciate real nutritional foods and fats, and I think shrunk my stomach.

>...my kind of rambign point is don't let one fucking donut demoralize you. Just enjoy it.

Will water fasting still be as effective if I eat fruit and veg too?

Feel like not eating anything for that long is dangerous

How optimal is eating one big meal a day into a 24 hour water fast? Due to my current lifestyle choices I only ever eat between 4pm-6pm and drink water in between, but instead of stuffing my fat face with 3000kcl then falling asleep I lift/swim during my water fast then eat 1200-1600kcl right after. I don't know how it'll affect my diet in the long run but weight has been dropping consistently these past 3 months so I've been rolling with it.

>mfw i go to the dining hall and ask for a small serving of scrambled eggs and the server is like "what? two hashbrowns?" and i'm like "no, i'd like a SMALL serving of SCRAMBLED EGGS please" and the fact that i had to speak up and enunciate makes me sound more confident about it which elicits this fucking contentious look from her like "oh yeah right pal because you're SO skinny"
is it all in my head bros?

Yes and no

Same situation here bro, don't worry, we shall have our revenge.

Drink more water, always when you are hungry, drink water first.

>fell off the wagon again yesterday, binged on chicken legs bbq skinless with sauce
>then I ate a fuckng PB&Banana sandwich
went to gym today and hit 2pl8 at the gym for 7 reps, haven't eaten anything today though. About to have a protein shake and get back on the wagon.

Looking good user, keep it up

Golden rule of making it right here.

how much can u lift at 66kg man. i have simmilar height and am at .5/1/2/2.25 weighing in at 68kg. id like to keep it up till i reach 1/1.5/2.5/3

Probably. You sound like the kind of person who would be pretty prone to overanalyzing things. She's probably just embarrassed she didn't hear you right

thats, 30kg overhead press/60kg bench/100kg squat and 105kg deadlifts

>30kg overhead press/60kg bench/100kg squat and 105kg deadlifts

.5 pl8 is 40kg and 2.25 is 210

>literally BTFO by a lunch lady

you should have scrambled across the counter and egged on her face

I keep wanting to do gym five times a week but when Monday morning rolls around I just want that extra bit of sleep before I have to start the work week. Is four times alright?

The more the better, but you still need time to rest if you want gainz.

Hey bros, I've already lost about 30kgs at this point by eating small af portions. I decided to chill for the summer so I'm starting up my weight loss stuff again (eating only a little and starting to lift 4x a week) and I was wondering if the weight loss planner sheet is correct. I'm 117 kgs atm, 185 cm, gonna lift seriously about 4 times a week with cardio after it. Does this seem realistic? 1,5k calories is my goal for every day.

As much as I can relate to enjoying making fun of fatties, she's in the wrong there (assuming it's not all in your head and she really did look at you like that). She should have given you a derisive look if you had asked for something like a large serving of scrambled eggs and three hashbrowns. Making fun of a fatty for how ridiculous it looks to see him trying to be healthy is just fucked up.

The more you fat lose the harder it is to keep up same loss speed. It may be doable, or you can end up in place like me. I have around 8 kg more to lose but for around 2 weeks I hit the plateau, keep oscillating around 76 kgs, one day more, one day less.

>Is four times alright?
>only going 4 times
might as well just inject the fat right back in you. 1-3 is best for heavy loads-long recovery, 5-7 is lighter with less recovery. 4 times literally does nothing, better to do nothing desu.

So, lads, advise please.

I'm nearly at 200 lbs from 250ish. My 'goal' weight is about 170. 'll probably have to be beyond that and then back up to get rid of the belly and tit flab. I'm doing lifting and some cardio to trya nd combat loose skin, but I know it's no sure thing.

I'm considering, when I hitt about 180, staying there for about six months before taking the next step in the cut. In theory it would give time for my skin to get used to the new shape, and then with further cutting I would never get any loose skin at all. Is there any merit in this idea?

I mean, I'd prefer to always have a bit of flab and build enough muscle that it's barely noticable to having any wrinkled/loose skin at all, because frankly if I find it disgusting then I doubt anyone else will look at it more favorably. But this way I might not get any at all... if it would work. I'm sure someone here has tried it or heard of someone who has.

you're gonna have loose skin so get used to it, but if you make it in general you won't care anymore

My fatAss is having a problem.

I been working out pretty good lately

Incline bench 165
Curls 40
Squats 155
Deadlifts 185
Ohp 110

Been doing a good routine for a couple months, and afterwards do 30 mins of cardio.

The hunger tho just comes outta nowhere..... I'll be fine all day and towards the night I'll just get insanely hungry. I drink a lot of water, that's pretty much all I drink. Wtf?

Nah, if it seems unavoidable at any point (and it seems too much to fill with muscle), that's when I'll stop cutting, gain enough to fill it in back, and start bulking. As I noted, I'd prefer a slight gut and plenty of muscle, than chisled with a nutsack on my stomach that dries the ladies like they have been plunged into the sahara desert.

I'm nearly thirty, six foot, and broad with a decent face. I can get away with it. More than having this guys mouth as a belly button at least.

Shit's fucking horrifying, and since I'm losing under a hundred pounds, I don't see the point in having it and wearing it like a badge of honor. If you are losing hundreds of pounds, sure, but then it's a war-wound.

im 6'2 235 pounds and ive been eating around 1900-2000 cals a day for the last few weeks and nothing.one of my friends,5'7,135 pound manlet eats at 4 times a day(steaks,potatoes and fucking kfc almost on a daily basis) and cant gain weight to save his life.
What is wrong with me and how can i fix it???

fat fucks

eat less/healthier fatty
i do 1500kcal a day easily

So these two pounds a week I've gotten off have been nothing?

I will try to make it five next week

You're not counting correctly and 2000 is too much for you anyway. Go down to 1600 or something.

Maybe user error. You may not be weighing your food right or at all. You can shoot for a lower goal and even if you are eating more than you think the numbers will pan out better for a deficit. I'm 210 5'11" and I can easily do 1500 a day so it's definitely possible.

im counting food to the grams,the oil,abaolutely everything.i started off at 250 and i was shedding weight like mad on 1900a day.I know i am supposed to encounter plateaus,but man,i am hungry as hell.Maybe if i would be so bored all the time i wouldnt crave.Will have to get that sorted

wouldnt*

>tfw serious gyno
>only surgery can fix it

Should I tell my PT I likely have an eating disorder?

Should i fast for a week if i'm a newbie at this? How's the recovery after that?

You should tell your therapist.

She knows already. I'm afraid it'll get awkward if I tell the PT.

i have the same thing. just get the surgury, in my case the insurance covers it.

Did it leave bad scars?

>Pinch manboob
>tfw feel sensitive lumps near the nipple
it's a gyno

My stepdad had it on one pec when he was younger, and he has a sort of dip in his chest. It's noticable but not gross or anything, and there is little/no scarring.

I'M GOING TO FUCKING LOSE WEIGHT

Go Tuesday thru Saturday instead

good job user!! rooting for ya :)

>lump

could be a tumour