Are Yahweh and Allah the same deity? Do Muslims worship the same god?

I saw this picture posted a while ago, what is the significance of this? Are Muslims worshiping Saturn? Apparently a black cube is somehow related to Saturn or Satan worship. The Kaaba was supposedly built by prophet Ibrahim(Abraham), however even the pre-Islamic pagans venerated this shrine. Who actually built this, and what/who are they really worshiping?

Attached: kaaba1.jpg (1200x630, 555K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiswah
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/66/Mohammed_kaaba_1315_wide.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8b/OldmapofMecca.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/34/Adriaan-Reland-Verhandeling-van-de-godsdienst-der-Mahometaanen_MG_0723.tif/lossy-page1-1024px-Adriaan-Reland-Verhandeling-van-de-godsdienst-der-Mahometaanen_MG_0723.tif.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/25/Makkah-1910.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yahweh and Allah are indeed, verifiably, the same God.

I've seen this image before, on /pol/.
It's the black and gold apron of the Kaaba inverted in colour. Blue and white, the colours of Israel.
Of course, it's idiotic, like everything from that board. It's probably coincidence, and besides that, the apron's current appearance is unlike as it was in Mohammed's time.

in what exact way?

Allah literally means “The God”. And Yahweh is called “El Elyon” or “Ha El”. God most high or The God.

What was the appearance of the cloth? Why change it?

It would be cool to live in that box. You could furnish it up real nice I bet

Allah is the fucking moon god.

Attached: 3857383_orig.jpg (720x457, 78K)

Not him but Muslims believe in the creation of Genesis, Abraham, and even Jesus. Pretty sure that counts as believing in the Biblical God.

Yes.

The early Muslims were indistinguishable from Jews and prayed facing the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, practiced circumcision, abstained from pork and shellfish, obsessed about dietary laws, did Old Testament shit like stoning adulterers, etc.

It's the same God in Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

As for the Kaaba, that was there long before Mohammed. But when he came around and started converting people to Islam in his own lifetime, the pagans were cool with everything he was saying, except that they would no longer be able to pray to the Kaaba. It was such a big issue that he caved in, and just repurposed the Kaaba as an Islam holy site.

No different, really, than European Christian missionaries trying to convert pagans in the early days, where they let the pagans keep a number of heretical traditions so long as they believed in the Christian God, like the Yuletide being made into Christmas.

The pre-Islamic Arabs also believed that the Kaaba was built by Abraham, who they saw as their ancestor. However, they also believed in hundreds of other gods and practiced a sort of tribal animism which was anathema to Mohammed and the Muslims.

Oy vey, the goyim know!

Ba'al and Moloch were lower Canaanite deities. El is the supreme deity which eventually became known as Allah. Image is a sculpture of El.

Attached: 800px-thumbnail.jpg (800x1200, 160K)

Here's the Wikipedia page.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiswah
However, I could not find comments on its appearance in the Hadith. Just that it did in fact exist at that time.
Interestingly though, the miniatures depict the Kaaba similarly to its modern colours.
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/66/Mohammed_kaaba_1315_wide.jpg (Circa 1315)
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8b/OldmapofMecca.jpg (1787)
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/34/Adriaan-Reland-Verhandeling-van-de-godsdienst-der-Mahometaanen_MG_0723.tif/lossy-page1-1024px-Adriaan-Reland-Verhandeling-van-de-godsdienst-der-Mahometaanen_MG_0723.tif.jpg (1718)
And a photograph dated 1910! upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/25/Makkah-1910.jpg

no u

Attached: downloadfile-21.jpg (728x546, 174K)

Fuck you Achmed. Goddam moon worshipping rag head

Jews and Muslims worship the same deity, Yahweh aka EL aka Allah

Christians worship a human being who claimed to be divine (Jesus).

It's a little different.

The Crescent moon got associated with Islam because of the Turks, no moon god worship going on at all.

FWIW as a Jew, Jewish scholars, including the famed Maimonides, have consistently agreed that Muslims worship the same G-d as us. Christians do not, however, and that is why we are not allowed to pray in their churches.

Why are you responding to obvious b8?

I had the autistic urge to do it.

Bullshit Achmed.

Attached: downloadfile-23.jpg (222x361, 19K)

Muhammed was a Semitic merchant who had several Jewish wives and whose first patron was a rabbi called Mukhayriq. Islam is basically Talmudism for the masses.

Attached: FFC35C53-FA9A-4F92-B608-47266216B9EF.jpg (501x585, 60K)

Why do Christians think a man could be divine? It has always puzzled me. I'm not religious but I've never understood this.

It's, simply put, a logical fallacy.

However, Christians are closer to Muslims than Jews. I have no clue what that guy is talking about. Jews are stuck worshiping a culture that isn't around anymore, quite simply. Everyone, including God, (whose divinity is demonstrably real), has moved on. This was what Jesus' message was, and why Muslims and Christians revere him.

The problem is that Christians are stuck in JESUS.

So really, the most progressive ideology is Islam. It's why you'll find actual white Muslims on Veeky Forums.

Typically Aristotle and Plato can even be used to justify the existence of the Abrahamic god as well, so it all ties in to really fundamentally support the idea that this God may be real, and has done things, and will continue to do things, written down and not written down.

Muslims in the ideal sense tolerate brothers of the book. Muhammad had his visions from the same god, but denied the jewish laws of their testament. "Jesus was good, but he wasnt Muhammad", would be a common answer to christian.

What do Muslims think happens to Jews and Christians after death and on Judgement Day?

Please elaborate on how God's divinity is demonstrable. Coincidentally I was born a white Muslim, but I am currently agnostic. Believe me, I would still be a practicing Muslim if there was any compelling evidence for Allah's existence.

>2018
>not being a Muslim

le shiggy

Moreso than that. Muslims will rightly claim that Jesus did things Muhammad did not, or could not do. For instance, cure leprosy, and rise from the dead. He was even immaculately conceived. I am a Muslim, or a relatively neo-Platonic branch of Muslim, and I firmly believe that Jesus was more divine than Muhammad, however he was not spoken to by Gabriel, and that is the distinction.

They both performed miracles, for certain. But Muhammad was a messenger. Jesus Christ did many amazing things.

No, the problem Muslims have with Christianity is not their interpretation of how 'divine' Jesus was, but that he was NOT a 'son' of God. It literally comes down to Christians somehow dividing God into three, almost like a polytheistic cult (which is what the Koran warns against as well). Indeed, this is a big mistake for people who want to create something important, you can't have a logical fallacy like this in your religion. Islam is so more philosophically sound. Using neo-pythagoreanism, I could make the claim that Jesus was closer to unity, as a perfect number, than Muhammad, and thus more divine, and it is only because of the concept of unity that I can make this claim. Unity, not being divided into three parts of course.

My God this hurts. You'd think people would Knie this on a history board, but the cresant moon was a Turkish symbol that eventually evolved into a symbol for Islam due to Europeans correlating Turks and Islam. The word Allah is also used in Arablic Christian prayers, so are your christian brothers in Arabic speaking countries also worshiping the moon deity?

Brothers of the Book are considered people who know of God, just learned it all wrong. Its possible they are going to go to a purgatory of sorts, such as the one for Socrates, Plato and other virtuous pagans in Dantes Comedy.

Know*

God-fearing Christians, Muslims, and Jews will have no fear on that day. Pagans and Polytheists all go to hell

Are you by chance, an Ismaili my brother?

Fedoras BTFO

Is worshiping Darwin like worshiping an idol in your opinion?

Not him but yeah it is. Only Allah is worthy of praise

Well, certainly many things other than Allah are worthy of praise, but not many things are worthy of worship.

That is the distinction I make with the English language.

pantheon
-> pantheon with supreme god
-> pantheon with patron god that can whup all the other gods
-> pantheon with all-powerful patron god and evil rebel gods
-> belief system with one actual God but lots of evil rebel angels

The only Religions I can think of that don't have rebeling angels of some kind are Islam and Yazidism. Weird that in most religions, beings of pure light tend to turn evil so often.

The Koran has Satan, which you can argue is treated as a Djinn in Islam (which I don't agree with tbqh)

The Koran also has two OTHER angels mentioned in it that debate with God for different customs to send down with the Koran.

It's not exactly Idolatry but certainly a very severe sin with similar consequences. The followers of Abraham who worship only Allah/God/Yahweh may enter paradise.

The first Christians were cultists and basically Jewish hipsters, and the Europeans desperately wanted another emperor to unite people under them.

Source on the second bit?

>the same god?

The same [spoiler] demon [/spoiler]

Well you can look at the wiki page for angels in the Koran. But read this

In chapter 43 (Az-Zukhruf) verses 74 to 77, the Qur'an describes Malik telling the people in hell that they must remain there: "Surely, the disbelievers will be in the torment of hell to abide therein forever. [The torment] will not be lightened for them, and they will be plunged into destruction with deep regrets, sorrows and in despair therein. We wronged them not, but they were the wrongdoers. And they will cry: 'O Malik! Let your Lord make an end of us!' He will say: 'Surely, you shall abide forever.'

Malik is mentioned there... pretty awesome stuff, huh? Makes you want to be a good person imo.

The amount that the Koran bids you to give to the poor is astonishing.

how does anyone worship such an edgy deity?

Attached: A5VqhdH.jpg (2560x1967, 1.18M)

You will be the first to go here.
I can guarantee you, the coy, sarcastic remarks will earn you a trip there BEFORE anyone else.

As you know my first name is YHWH and
my last name is Allah, why question silly?

YHWH Allah
(LORD God)

Lick my pecker mod

>lashing out to anyone who disagrees
SEETHING

No

B A N N E D

Im a christian or sorts. I just pay attention.

>xtians and xslims bringing their religious autism out again

>Furious fedora tipping insues

Go back to sucking off your sky daddies

Curiously, what is "there"?

Jesus and Muhammad are both as divine. All prophets of god are given miracles and abilities that suit the people they were sent to. Muhammad was sent to the arabs, who were very interested in poetry and the rhetoric/eloquence of their arabic language. In fact, poetry gatherings were their biggest social activity, alongside drinking.
Therefore, Muhammad's miracle was the quran. It was considered a masterpiece that was impossible to be thought of and written by a mere human in the same period of time it took Muhammad to deliver it to the arabs. God even challenged them to replicate the quran. If they could, then they don't have to worship him. They tried, but couldn't, so I guess it really is a miraculous work of art.

>As for the Kaaba, that was there long before Mohammed. But when he came around and started converting people to Islam in his own lifetime, the pagans were cool with everything he was saying, except that they would no longer be able to pray to the Kaaba. It was such a big issue that he caved in, and just repurposed the Kaaba as an Islam holy site

Always makes me laugh that Islam's biggest holy site is basically the result of a trade deal to flog tat to tourists. Sorry "further revelations from Allah"

>Are Yahweh and Allah the same deity? Do Muslims worship the same god?
no

Attached: St. Francis of Assisi in the throes of divine ecstasy from worshiping the Lord.jpg (2560x1844, 708K)

Please excuse me,
I couldn't help but notice your definition of "God" wildly differs from my own. I will now engage in a series of petty squabbles so my vision of an abstract concept becomes the most relevant.

>They both performed miracles,
Name a miracle of Mohammed. Protip writting beautiful poetry isn't a miracle

>Beautiful poetry is a miracle
Goatfuckers are mentally challenged

Look, people that are verifiably going to hell when they die. Enjoy your trip, you braindead retards. It's stated in the Quran some are just too dumb to gain entrance into heaven.

I'm not here to argue on wheter it is a great miracle. I'm here to argue that it worked. For all we know, they might have killed him for sorcery if he had healing superpowers.

>Mohamed performed miracles! Look at this dope verses.
Your prophet was literally the antichrist

>it worked
As satan convincing eat to eat from the apple of wisdom. Mohamed fullfils every single characterist of the antichrist

Daniel 11:21
>And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.
I could spend all day posting biblical passages which points to your goatfucker pedo prophet being the antichrist. And a healthy reminder than your fake prophet said the Bible was legit socquoting it to disprove your goatfuckery is totally legit

No shit moron, it's the same God.
Muslims also revere Abraham and Jesus as prophets that came before Muhammad.

How can you be on a history board and be so fucking ignorant?

>Muslims also revere Abraham and Jesus
They don't. They deny the existance of the father and the son,which makes their claims empty. They don't follow Isaac who was God's chosen succesor of Abraham,they follow Ishmael who was a bitter and sore person that wandered through the dessert. They literally just worship Satan.

and any other idiot who thinks the same.

He can't be the same god if he gives out different commandments, now can he?

No, muslims revere the kaaba because they believe it was built by abraham (which was verified to be true)

Attached: 1511894418571.jpg (375x441, 35K)

Are you fucking retarded?

>muslims don't believe in my paganesque trinity bullshit therefore they don't revere the rest of the prophets

>which was verified to be true
Source?

>(which was verified to be true)
I demand sauce

The desert of paran is today's mecca.

Attached: 49ca441c-55ec-4001-95c4-6399c83a16ec_16x9_788x442[1].jpg (786x442, 123K)

iirc there was a similiar vagina stone somewhere in india that was also worshiped

Attached: 4b275-hajaraswad[1].jpg (524x393, 30K)

of course he can, even within Islam some things were gradually prohibited and not straight away, the consumption of alcohol is one of them. some things were generally permissible but were prohibited for a period due to some specific circumstances, how can you expect no change in some details when you're talking about a huge time difference between them, as well as geographical difference. the heart of the message was the same, only some insignificant details were changed.

>Ignores that we love Jesus
>Somehow we'e Talmudic even though the Talmud curses Jesus
>The Quran never says to keep lost goods from the non-believers
Do YOU even know what your'e saying?

Wonderful proof you gave there bud

Attached: (you).png (183x275, 6K)

Let's see you dense goatfucker. Mohammed says that the bible is legit and in John's gospel it is clearly stated that Jesus is the son of God. Mohammed then in the Quoran says that Allah will slain anyone who claims that Jesus is the son of God. It is simple. Your pedo goatfucker had no clue about the scriptures or he was just the antichrist. Pick your poisson

Read Daniel,John and revelations. Mohammed claims it is all canon and if you read them you will see he fits the description of the antichrist like a glove

lmao Muhammad is literally a pedo rapist have fun worshipping a literal psychopath who makes havrey Weinstein look like an angel

Attached: 1519442865141.png (500x375, 61K)

No no, he meant that when it was revealed it was true, but has at that point been corrupted, that's why Allah sent a final prophet in the first place. If the Christians hadn't corrupted the original message, we'd still be Christian.

Muhammed said that the bible is *mostly* legit except there are many mistakes both intentional and unintentional

For example, why is the desert of paran renamed to maon? was that intentional just to make the location of paran impossible to find?

why was jesus barabbas renamed to jesus christ and vice versa? was that intentional or a translation bluff?

and many many many other bluffs

Needless to say, claiming that Jesus is the "son" of god and also god is the most retarded illogical shit
>hey god, it's me, you!
because this is exactly what the trinity sounds like
And of course, of all fucking abrahamic prophets he sent, why did he send only jesus as his "son" or his manifestation, or both as you believe?

Is Jesus a legitimate messenger of God who performed miracles? Yes, absolutely
Is he his son/god himself? nonsense.

By the way i absolutely love the ad hominem filled, non-argumentative one liners you write per post, really shows how informed you are.

And i can almost smell the assblast in your posts, cool it son.

Attached: 1513914719719.jpg (437x458, 71K)

>insignificant details
Even the smallest details prove they're different gods. When we're talking stuff like dietary restrictions and prayers per day, it's clear they're completely different

In revelations it is clearly stated that the antichrist would disguise as Jesus and assume all his titles which Mohammed does. Daniel claims that the antochrist would use decieve and lies and his weapons,which Mohammed does,as beautiful poetry is not a miracle and claiming it to be is. In the Gospel of John it is clearly stated that Jesus is the son and denying the son is like denying the father.
If you read the bible,which Mohammed claims to be canon, he could only be a false prophet or the antichrist himself.

Jews aren't allowed to eat pork while christiana are does that mean that christians don't follow the same god as the jews?

The jews would say yes. Christians would say no. Depends from which perspective you're looking things at.

I see you get your Quranic lessons from Sargon of Akkad and Info wars. No Muhammad was not a pedophile, math proves as much. You see the historians Ibn Kathir and Ibn 'Asakir recorded the life of Asmā' bint Abi Bakr, Aisha's sister. They weren't the only ones but they recorded that Asmā' bint Abi Bakr was ten years the elder of Aisha. A year before the marriage between Muhammad and Aisha, Asmā' was 28. 28 - 10 +1=19. If your only response is "TAQIYYA TAQIYYA", then search up it for yourself. Also nice one saying Muhammad was a rapist, in Islam rape is punished with stoning.

So.... Muhammad said he was Jesus?

I know user I was just pointing out that user's hipocrisy.

He never said so that's also bullshit.
He said that he was the last prophet.

I quoted the scriptures themselves. Mohammed claims to be in the scriptures,which is clearly false unless ypu assume he is the antichrist. I have quoted Daniel,John and revelations and I cpuld quote Isaiah. Mohammed assumes all of Jesus titles which is a characterist of the antichrist. Some examples are
>Jesus is the Amen, the faithful and true witness (Revelation 3:14). Muhammad was known as al-Ameen, meaning "Muhammad the Trustworthy."
>Jesus is Alpha (Revelation 1:8, 11, 22:13), the beginning (Revelation 1:8, 22:13), the first (Revelation 1:11, 17, 2:8, 22:13). Muhammad was al-fatih, "the opener."
> Jesus is Omega (Revelation 1:8, 11, 22:13), the ending (Revelation 1:8, 22:13), the last (Revelation 1:11, 17, 2:8, 22:13). Muhammad was Khatim an-Nabiyin, the seal of the prophets (Surah al-Ahzab: 40), the last prophet, the final prophet and Khatamur rusli (the seal of the Apostles), the last messenger, the final messenger.
>Jesus existed before the world was created. Nur Muhammad was too.
> Jesus is the beginning of the creation of God (Proverbs 8:22-23, Revelation 3:14), the firstborn of every creature (Colossians 1:15). And he is before all things and he is before all things (Colossians 1:17). Nur Muhammad was too.
So looking at it is pretty obvious that Muhammed is assuming all of Jesus titles but spreading a totally different message using decieve and violence. He is the antithesis of Jesus and the first coming of the antichrist

But you said the Antichirst disguised himself as Jesus, and if I'm not mistaken Jesus never says he's a prophet in the Bible. But Muhammad did. Also, isn't the antichirst supposed to come in the end times?