Wide hips

How to look asthetic with wide hips? I have a good V taper based on my measurements but as you can see my hips are super wide. I'm bulking up currently which isn't helping but just wondering if there's any help? I feel like I can never wear a speedo or tight pants without it being very noticeable. During sex I usually leave on my briefs or whatever. I'm working on lats and delts, trying to keep a small waist. Thinking I might roid as well. Anyone have any pics or motivation for guys with actual wide hips like pic related.
35" waist
42"hips
42"chest
53"ish shoulders closer to 55" since I measured by myself wasn't super accurate
6 foot 1
My waist looks tiny but clearly isn't. Just wide hips making it look huge

buddy your hips are not wide, that's just your legs. it's actually aesthetic

Pree sure it's my hips? It ain't asthetic. I look like a woman from certain angles

your hips would start way further up if they were actually wide. you just have normal hips for a dude with bulky legs. how much do you squat?

google image 'wide hips men' for an example of what im talking about. you're fine dude

But they aren't proportionate to my waist. It looks weird. I've always had bulky legs even when skinny. I don't even squat much but my quads are super strong.

Op again. This is what I wish I had. Actual proportion. Look at the difference

Maybe its because your a fat lard waste of space, cut down to 10-13% and work on your shoulders and back so you're proportionate.
>why is all this disgusting fat on my body making me look less masculine? hurrrr

Man you can't even read. Even when I was 140lbs I still had wider legs.

PIC RELATED. SKINNY BUT SAME PROBLEM.

get over it. lifes not fair. I wanted to wear skinny jeans in middle school but I have big calves and tree trunk legs so it looked like shit. Now I appreciate it. If you have strong legs with this body type you have the perfect dad body at the beach that women crave

Im 20 yrs old not looking for a dad bod. I'm already at terms with it this thread is just for help to improve it.

I have the same problem OP. I’m actually trying to slim my legs using fasted marathon cardio. Just started today actually. I’m hoping there will be progress in about a month but we will see.

From what I’ve read online is just long bouts of fasted cardio to slim muscular thighs. If it doesn’t work then it’s just bone structure and there’s not much you can do

you look good! just keep working and get abs and any girl or gay(like me) would fuck u!

wide hips are actually hot to me

shut the fuck up and get off my board

Cheers. Gives me hope

You have an excess of estrogen. Have you ever had feminine thoughts before? Ever wanted to be pinned down by a man and penetrated before?

Are you able to post a pic? If not it's cool

Thanks. I'm gay too but I like narrow hips. Put your email in the field and I'll email you if you're down to kik/snap or whatever.

>35" waist
mega LUL

What

Not currently, I’m at work. I will in like 3 hours.

Although it should be said that I’m chubby. However, not enough for it to just be fat man thighs.

like this

embrace it bro, I used to be self conscious of my thick thighs, thought it looked feminine, focus on squats and deadlifts. Get those inhuman monster legs. once you get some definition on them everyone will be 'miring.

Those are big thighs, not wide hips. Post your entire body pic. If you're wide up top, it'll make you look better

I have the same thing. My plan is to get big enough that it's not really noticeable.

>all this hiplet bitching ITT

behold some truly wide hips / short torso

6ft 155lbs.

I am wide up top. Very wide shoulders

Cheers

shut the fuck up u 5'7 manlet

this only proves my point

my proportions are so weird i LOOK like a manlet despite being 6ft

Yours aren't wide, but mine are TRULY wide
>and the love handles makes it even worse

are those pee stains on your pants

it litally piss

let me love you user

hmm let me give it a try

thinly disguised faggot looking for attention thread
>actually all of fit threads are this

well i wish I was Veeky Forums enough to get any sort of attention

how do i enter email? i dont want everyone emailing me lol

attention is a return on investment of a behavior or appearance exhibited

if you do nothing, go nowhere, look like nothing...you get nothing. Wishes aren't real, Aladdin.

sorry i just meant I was fat lol

a lot of fagguys are attracted to chubby/fat girl gays

If you were bulkier you'd literally look like that photo you said you wanted to look like you moron.

Shut the frick up and get off my board, this board is for nice people only

wtf bro

>white genes
lmfao how pathetic

girls like big shoulders and big asses on dudes assuming theyre fit

obviously i mean i look like a manlet in pictures with no scale, not IRL

>I wanted to wear skinny jeans in middle school
I hated faggots who did that.
I would've beat you up you queer little shit and made you suck my cock for the bantz

>spot the anglo
found him

>spot the faggot
Admittedly this is a really bad board to play that

gotta beat up that guy you wanted to fuck because if you don't beat him up he or anyone else or even you might think you wanted him as a homosexual

but since you beat him up before you had gay sex everyone knows you can't be gay
punching negates gay sex and gay feelings
its so simple

I don't think you got the joke. It's about how english people (male) have a culture of general homosexuality.

>spot the faggot
>Admittedly this is a really bad board to play that

Like open yo eyes, nigga
walk toward the screen

I so want to donkey punch you kiddo

>I so want to donkey punch you kiddo

>sex maneuver

are you saying you want to have gay sex with me, user?

Bro you are fat. A 35" waist and the imaginary V taper you speak of tells everyone that you're delusional. Lose a bunch of weight and lift before coming for advice and GTFO with your anorexic flexing pic. Just stop

ITT:
>guise do I have wide hips pic related my body is literally 0.00000001% muscle and 25% bodyfat but how do I into fix my WIDE hips??? those are obviously why I am unaesthetic

>155lbs
Invalid Argument

Mate I'm not even fit at all and come here solely for the fit dudes.

workout your abs and obliques and shoulders

You're just fat. And trim your gross happy trail

This.

From the photo I'd say you accumulate more fat on the legs than most dudes, that's why you think you look like a woman.

Start lifting you pussy. You'll grow MUSCLE and get BIG and that FAT will go away.

Dumbass, this just means you have a rectangular physique and not a triangular one.

Lofe heavy and you and your hups will look great.
Functionally, your build actually lifts better, wrestles better, cycles better. The triangles are better climbers, swimmers etc.

Lift heavy*