Again! Again! Do it again!

Again! Again! Do it again!

Attached: 1AD84B89-4C60-4B78-B620-2FE80CC01348.jpg (430x604, 85K)

Nobody will ever achieve the level of asspain this guy has

name a more assblasted painter

Attached: Living-torches.-Prague.-Wenceslas-Square.jpg (683x1032, 656K)

Attached: smagon14a.jpg (1009x617, 603K)

Attached: ChGrLNSWYAAMcXG.jpg (412x574, 84K)

>all these dead Nazi children
Whoa whoa whoa, OP, my penis can only get so erect!

Attached: 9E33B102-6B92-4EA6-BAC7-C28BE7654EAC.jpg (313x475, 251K)

Attached: imagine being this butthurt.jpg (702x572, 153K)

why are they mercy killing people already cleansed by the bombs of Arthur Harris
the Americans are showing too much mercy here

>start a war
>kill people
>people get tired of your shit
>defeat you and kill your people
>get butthurt
Germans deserved everything they got

American pilots were really good shots!

>wir wuz the gut guys und scheiße! wir dindu nuffin!

Attached: ed8e853323aa60f87e360bc8d8f4a7af.jpg (756x813, 147K)

>Hitler Youth getting an StG44
Truly a fantastical scene

>whataboutism

As someone who's family has been torn apart and executed as a German minority in Eastern Europe, I don't find these threads very entertaining. Just let it go, past is past, we all suffered our injuries and pathologies, don't have to rub it unto each others nose continuously.

What about Soviet solider having an Stg44 on this painting?

That's a PPS 42/43, the muzzles are different

Attached: 1389960687.jpg (750x281, 24K)

>Wanting to ethnicaly clense Eastern Europe
>Gets Ethnically clensed from Eastern Europe

Start shit, get hit. And Germans were invadind Eastern Europe from 10th century, under different fucking excuses. (First to fight ''paganism'' them ''communism'') All of which were pretexts for enslaving Slavic people, and take over their territories.

Whats really fucking ironic, is that Germans acted kinda like.... Jews. (Which your people seem to despise so fucking much, despite the fact that Communism was German invention. And no, Marx was Kraut first, and Jew second) First they infiltrated ruling castes of Eastern Europe, created their fucking diasporas in every larger city, which then acted like V collumn in said nations, in every war with Germany ever since. Krauts claimed that all civilization in Eastern Europe was brought by Germans, which is simply a laughable fucking lie.

Krauts were invaders, they were sneaky, backstabbing infiltrators. And Had to be fought off, and removed by any means nesescarry.

Attached: The REAL reason why Krauts defeated Slavs on Eastern front of WW1.png (1672x846, 706K)

He seems to be obsessed with people's shoes falling off.

That being said though he does have some great works, pic related for example.

Attached: Ein-halbes-Jahr-vor-Beginn-des-2-Weltkrieges-Half-a-year-before-the-beginning-of-the-WWII.jpg (698x573, 193K)

Don't forget how most industrial companies in eastern europe are german companies.

Uhmm... how is that great? Rokkosovsky was Polish yeah, but he was commander of Soviet army, in which nationalism was forbidden. but what the fuck is that even suppose to symbolise? The polish flags at the Branderburg gate? I don't get it.

No, they fucking aren't? Germany build its entire fucking economy on WW2 plunder, and marshal plan/ Operation Bird dog. Don't forget that Kraut industries rely completely on ''Untermensch'' gas supplies. Don't fuck with us.

nigger

But hey, I can play that game too. Don't forget that every sound, picture, and everything related to communication, in Germany, is owned by Jews.

The title of the painting is roughly "half a year before the second world war", it's just making fun of Poland

It's great because it shows the arrogance of Poles prior to September 1939 and because it causes immense Polish butthurt.

German settlers were given free land under various kings and the Teutonic Order was initially urged to defend parts of Hungaria and Poland against Nomads.

The only thing ironic thing here is that you talk like Himmler himself and want to reanimate old feuds with a fever, that would only be ever justified if you personally lived through one of these catastrophies.
But you didn't, you are just some DoTa playing armchair general, who wants to go irrationally tribal because he has achieved nothing in his life.

Oh... Poles boasted that they would capture Berlin in September of 1939. I see.

It is a joke about his arrogance, thinking Poland could invade Germany and march to Berlin. The Poles didn't start the war but they did unironically believe their Uhlans could defeat Panzers and that with France and Britain occupying Germany in the west that the war would be a breeze.

Nationalism was ok thing under soviet union. Racism was what not allowed.

>>start shit, get hit.
This is literally the logic of nigger street gangs.

To be fair the 7TP was a pretty good tank and actually superior to half the German armoured units involved in Poland who used Pz. I's, they just didn't have enough of them

Krauts were kicked off Hungary, and Poland was fractioned in 1200-1300 so they couldn't keep an eye out for Germans slowly expanding, and encroaching on their territories, which finnaly culminated in slaughter of Gdańsk, in 1301.

Attached: Gdańsk.jpg (620x454, 66K)

No, thats logic of every nation and race. Eye for an Eye.

Yes. Krauts basically won Fall Weiss by air power, not by some ''Muh uber hyper Kraut enginerred unstopable tanks''. Same storry happened with Fall Rot, German tanks were basically tin cans compared to French ones, and German campain was once again saved by Luftwaffe.

>so they couldn't keep an eye out for Germans slowly expanding, and encroaching on their territories
What makes you think they wanted to stop it when in reality they actively encouraged it?

No it isn't. This sort of animalistic desire for vengeance to the point where people are willing justify the deliberate killing of unarmed civilians belongs in the iron age or earlier. Furthermore the idea that all the German civilians who were killed in the war were willing and enthusiastic supporters of the Nazi regime is absurd.

What is the name of that painter anyway? I allways see the ''Le Ruskies rape'' painting in every bait thread.

And far better communications.

No, they fucking didn't? They only wanted them to temporatrly help with Pagans, not slaughter entire cities, and invade ethnically Polish lands.

Teutonic Order was a cancerous growth in Eastern Europe. Even Russians know that.

Attached: Krauts vs Newski.jpg (780x443, 103K)

if there's one thing Germany did well early in the war it was close air support, it absolutely devastated enemy tank formations who weren't similarly equipped to call in air support

Nevermind, I didn't read the post you were replying to and assumed that you were talking about Ostiedlung.

Yes, it fucking is. And don't fucking talk about '' animalistic desire for vengeance'' okay? Krauts in WW2 basically dismissed the entire concept of morality, as being fundementally ''Jewish''. Krauts saw literally nothing wrong with exterminating 30 million slavic people in WW2, or starving millions of POWs. But as soon as they got what was comming for them, they started screeching.

Thank fucking god, that comunism was not based on any kind of racial doctrine. If it was, Russians would have slaughter you all to the last for what you did to their country.

>posts a fantasy movie as proof

Attached: 1493577236071.png (675x794, 543K)

t.Chaim Goldbergstein

I kinda was. Eastern Europe should have never brought Germans to their lands. They were allways a silent 5th collumn.

>The Teutonic Order won against Nevsky
Now that's fantastical

Of course you resort to stormnigger tactics of calling me a jew when I point out flaws in G*rman logic.

Attached: ITS THE KRAUTS.png (1300x1650, 712K)

Why don't you go visit a 93 year old Gauleiter in his retirement home instead of taking it out on past, present and future Germans who had nothing to do with that.

>that comunism was not based on any kind of racial doctrine

While both communism and fascism are shit ideologies I'll always consider communism slightly better for it's lack of a racial doctrine. While a man's class may change his race is immutable. There's no way he can escape racial victimization while at least he might be able to escape class based victimization.

The only ''fantasy'' thing about this whole thread, are those paintings. P51 Mustangs going out of their way, and attacking children.

Even the shit that kid is carrying in his bag is wildly inaccurate as well, considering the rationing

You're a vile and disgusting individual willing to justify atrocities because of your hatred for people who largely didn't order or commit the atrocities that has made you so outraged in the first place.

>implying this didn't happen
Two wrongs, don't make a right, you fucking allyboos.

Attached: 1517151464099.png (844x702, 21K)

The racial ideology of the 3rd Reich was not as homogenous or upfront as it is portrayed in the media. The SS was multi-ethnical and there were several high ranking figures with at least semi-jewish backgrounds.

Don't wanna sound like an apologist but reality is a bit more muddled than CNN documentaries or hollywood movies.

Besides the rape with le soviet face, no I don't think it did happen at all

>SS was multi-ethnic
This was a very late war development for the most part, the more "exotic" SS units only came into existence when the restriction of the SS conscripting was lifted

The thing is, that is DIDN'T fucking happen. Especially the ''Prague'' living torch horse shit. Even poles (which got 1/4 destroyed by Germans, and population actively murdered) did not do such thing. And Czechs were actually treated quite well by the Germans, who considered them ''the most Germanized of Slavs''.

they do not seem to pick very strategically important targets, however.

Fighter pilots would never have dropped altitude to strafe some punks because that would effectively mean their deaths.

The Indian Legion was founded 1942 wich is half way through the war.

Can you fuck off? You are in EVERY thread and we can already tell who you are just because of the way you write like an illiterate nigger.

Still shot many German civilian men in Spindlmühle, among them my grandpa. Suffering not needed if you have the prospect to disowning them.

The Indian Legion wasn't part of the SS until 1944, it was also mostly an elaborate shitpost to induce desertion and were considered dogshit soldiers and even worse human beings

This, except unironically.

>roman empire
>nationalist

Attached: 1513280703096.png (645x729, 59K)

What the fuck are you talking about, you fucking cretin? There is nothing wrong with my writing. It is you who capitalize words like an illiterate fucktard.

So who am I, you stupid fuck?

>because of the way you write like an illiterate nigger.

Talk about pot calling the kettle black.

It's irrelevant if the things didn't happen as depicted, the truth is that German citizens who had no part in the crimes of the Nazi regime were, expelled and killed as an act of revenge and that the allies killed women and children on purpose during their bombing raids to demoralize the population. It sickens me when the Allies claim the moral high ground when they engaged in the exact same war crimes they accused the Nazis of, excluding the holocaust. There were no good guys in WW2 and the allies didn't fight for the sake of humanity or to save the Jews.

Attached: 1513290869495.jpg (866x866, 55K)

>he doesn't know capitalization is a way of emphasis on English.

You are the assblasted Polack that shitposts every thread with "German" on the title.

Fuck off.

Germans forced to live in Germany like they wanted, the fucking horror of it all

>annex land
>expel the people because they are within your territory now
>HURRPY DURR IT WASNT GERMANY

Prussia is Germany.

Attached: 518.gif (342x342, 376K)

Every German had part in crimes of WW2 you moron, Hitler wad democratically elected, and over 95% of Germany supported him.

Allies were the good guys, even Soviets had superior moral ground to Germans.

No, I am not you stupid fuck. When was the last time I did that? You are full of shit.

>implying killing sl*vs and fr*gs is a crime

>Hitler wad democratically elected
Nope

Not anymore

>Hitler wad democratically elected
Chancellor isn't elected dickhead, they're appointed

was*.

Why is this man so butthurt about things that never happened?

Nazi party was ellected, you cretin. Stop denying crimes of Germany.

This shit is fucking hilarious

They didn't even have an absolute majority you fuckwit, blame (((Hindenburg))) and Von Papen for being gay boys who thought Hitler was just a bit of a lad who they could keep under control

Because Germans fell the need to screech about Dresden and Czech lynchings.

They DID, and Hinderburg wasn't even a fucking jew, you cretin. Stop desperatly screetching about Jews, every time someone points out that Germany is to blame.

>Every German had part in crimes of WW2
Even 8 year old children, burned to death during a bombing raid? Fuck off.

>Hitler was democratically elected
Via a coalition. The NSDAP had 43,9% in the last election in 1933 and only 88,7% of the population even voted. Makes about 39% of Germans who actually voted the NSDAP into the Reichstag. That's like saying all Americans must die because Trump is a meanie-head. The German people who didn't vote for Hitler are not to blame. If anyone deserves the blame it's probably Hindenburg and the centrist conservatives like Von Papen who tried to used Hitler to reestablish the monarchy. I know the history of my country, you faggot.

>and over 95% of Germany supported him.
According to the Nazis, lmao.

This type of collective blame is what caused the holocaust in the first place. If you denounce the holocaust but celebrate the slaughter of the innocent Germans, you are a hypocrite.

No, they didn't.

Get a load of this.

Attached: Harris and Krauts.png (1190x483, 41K)

>NSDAP 288 seats
>SDP 120
>KPD 81
>Zentrum 74
>DNVP 52
>BVP 18
>288 is a bigger number than 345

Yes, you fuck off. Krauts are destroying Europe fo the THIRD fucking time in 100 years now.

NSDAP was ellected by German people, and later got 90% of support.

Also, Trump is twice the man and leader Adolf Shitler ever was.

And no, you are a brainwashed fucktard who does not know history of his country. You are still screeching about 'Polish death camps' FFS. Germans on the streets of Berlin actually believe that Poland was Axis ally in WW2.

Nazi party was ellected by majority of Germans, and they all supported racial extermination even before WW1, during Kulturalkampf.

Harrisfags BTFO. How will they ever recover?

Attached: 639860[1].jpg (297x322, 37K)

>Špindlerův Mlýn
And nothing of value was lost.

Attached: Medicine.png (1800x879, 1.99M)

>Krauts are destroying Europe fo the THIRD fucking time in 100 years now.
I don't support Merkel and her policies. Never voted CDU. Used to be a Green and Pirate fag. Voted AfD in 2017.

>NSDAP was ellected by German people
Read my post again, you fucking feels over reals faggot.

>and later got 90% of support.
Yeah, because approval polls within a totalitarian dictatorship are soooooooooooooo fucking trustworthy. I bet the fat Kim has an approval rating of 90% as well, but that doesn't mean that the people actually support him. How fucking naive are you?

>You are still screeching about 'Polish death camps' FFS
That's a meme and I never said that. Not all Germans believe the same thing, shocking right? Fuck off, collectivist scum.

>Nazi party was ellected by majority of Germans
39% of voting age adults are not a majority.

>Kulturalkampf
>racial extermination
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Lmao. Since when is catholic a race?

You are trying to argue with a brick wall. Don't bother.

But most Germans does support her, and supports raciall replacement of native European people.

NSDAP was ellected and its a fact, you cannot change that.

Yes, those approval pools were accurate. You are a cowards who cannot even face responsibility over what his country did, you are still fucking arrogant twat.

He literally did not refute single thing I said tho.

For real. Not even Jews and Armenians and black people go this hard.

I entirely fucked you in the arse over your "NSDAP had an absolute majority" bullshit, you seem to not understand how parliament works let alone how the Reichstag did

>Every German had part in crimes of WW2 you moron, Hitler wad democratically elected, and over 95% of Germany supported him.
Yes, because people are responsible for all of the actions of their totalitarian government. If you look at morality as objective then everybody involved in WW2 was wrong and if you look at it relatively, then Communism was in the wrong. However, just because Communism is fucked beyond reason and killed several people doesn't mean that the Soviets were bad people either because World War 2 was essentially a fight between humans (who divided themselves by ideology) for resources and survival.

>Allies were the good guys,
The Allies didn't have to go through the same shit that Germany and Russia and weren't even part of the War until the end and we still managed to commit war crimes and other atrocities.

>even Soviets had superior moral ground to Germans.
This is were leftist faggots like yourself always lose me. I don't understand how the fuck anyone can justify that one side is "moral superior" to the other because one side had a racial motive. If you look at murder objectively, then both sides are wrong. If you look at war crimes relatively, Communism was wrong.

Seriously how is:
>Hitler killing 21 million people based on race
worse than
>Stalin killing 62 million indiscriminately?

Attached: Murder Is Murder, Fuck Collectivism.png (500x323, 227K)

Dropping the eggs and milk so carelessly like that, his mom is going to pissed!

I'm impressed he could keep his foot attached after catching a .50 cal in the ankle, that peak performance