WTF is your problem

What about africans arouses such insacurity in people to the point where they devote countless hours to hating and shitting on them using stupid and hypocritical arguments and outright lies about african history?

Attached: mansa1-1000x563.jpg (1000x563, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=congolese genocide&oq=Congolese ge&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3.6620j0j7&client=ms-android-sprint-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocities_in_the_Congo_Free_State
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_West_Africa
amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/21/hiring-race-discrimination-african-americans-study
npr.org/2017/05/03/526655831/a-forgotten-history-of-how-the-u-s-government-segregated-america
npr.org/2017/05/17/528822128/the-color-of-law-details-how-u-s-housing-policies-created-segregation
newamericaneconomy.org/press-release/immigrants-from-africa-boast-higher-education-levels-than-overall-u-s-population/
responsiblelending.org/mortgage-lending/research-analysis/foreclosures-by-race-and-ethnicity.pdf
google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/identities/2017/9/18/16307782/study-racism-jobs
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/27/opinion/black-people-are-not-all-living-in-hell.html?referer=https://www.google.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=g6IJV_0p64s
youtube.com/watch?v=YzNYCPZXvlw
youtube.com/watch?v=SW61CeB3nLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Not contributing anything to humanity in the last 6 thousand years
>always playing the victim and blaming whitey.
>always top the crime statistics worldwide
>entering other people's countries and proceed to rape women and Rob people and beating weak people and bully them then cry how they are victim of racism.
>goes into other countries and try to change their culture with the help of cultural Marxism.

...................... hmmmm. Dunno why people hate on them. They are peaceful 'humans'.

Attached: 1521060625278.jpg (1000x1000, 134K)

>always playing the victim and blaming whitey.

Real talk, how many African peasants have you seen doing that? For them whitey are just occasional nice people who come for aid.

Most Africans from Africa that I know blame their leaders or institutions, and their leader indeed blame whitey(e.g Mugabe) but leader=/=people.

Latin America has way higher murder and crime rates
Also why are always blaming blacks and Jews?

They're extremely violent assholes, also stupid.

Didn't Europeans do the same to Africans rapped robed them slaughtered them google.com/search?q=congolese genocide&oq=Congolese ge&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3.6620j0j7&client=ms-android-sprint-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Always playing the victim blaming Jewy and blacky

>lies about african history
Like what? It seems to me that this is your trade primarily. Unless you're wewuzing, then nice meme.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocities_in_the_Congo_Free_State

Victims? I don't feel oppressed by niggers. They mostly oppress their fellow Africans.

>blacks killing other blacks
Yep.

> (You)
>>always playing the victim and blaming whitey.
>
>Real talk, how many African peasants have you seen doing that? For them whitey are just occasional nice people who come for aid.
>
>Most Africans from Africa that I know blame their leaders or institutions, and their leader indeed blame whitey(e.g Mugabe) but leader=/=people.

You're right. But depends who we are talking about. If we are talking about Africans inside of africa that will be another story than Africans In European countries (including north America)

Attached: 1521031749021.png (1018x656, 625K)

They keep saying africans we're nothing more than stone age Hunter gatherers till the white man arrived

Attached: Ife crowned heads.jpg (750x562, 56K)

>Africans In European countries

I don't know the rest of Europe, but Africans in France try hard to be like African Americans, from clothes, to slang, to music. So that they play the victims is just part of the imitation.

You take /pol/ arguments for a universal consensus? Wew, how insecure can you get? But yeah, aside from bizarre failed kingdoms they weren't even able to transit to early medieval state. Nothing is remarkable about your continent aside from north.

It was to

>they weren't even able to transit to early medieval state
Mali Empire and Ghana Empire don't exist?

Ghana - by 1000, the Old empire controlled all trade of salt and gold, it was an intermediary, controlling the Berbers and Arabs salt traders and the ivory and gold producers in the south, had an organised taxation system, and an army of 200,000 to protect their caravans.

Notice "failed" thing I left there.

All empires end dumbass

So was Rome a failed kingdom?

It is mostly a reaction to stupid and hypocritical arguments and outright lies about african history by leftists.

Even if we acknowledge historical fact about civilizations in the Sahel, Nilo-Saharra, Ethiopia and East African coast, Africa simple cannot match the civilized achievements of those to the northern latitudes, Dinguereber (dingleberry :D~~) mosque is smaller than a village church, """great""" Zimbabwe pales in comparison to the smallest town walls.

They just lacked the resources due to their tropical environment, of course, and if you are butthurt about racism you could easily argue this. Instead you concoct lies such as how Mansa Musa was the richest man in the world, failing to take into account his kangdom literally just sat on top of a pile of untapped mineral wealth, kind of like an oil state. You could point to actual black figures like Dumas and Gannibal, instead you demand the Romans, medieval Bohemia and Victorian London be portrayed as 1/6 black like America.

The hajj of mansa musa caused Cairo economy to crash he also built over 400 cities and new mosque across the sahelian also Timbuktu which he made in a legendary trade center home to Universities such as Sankore which attracted islamic scholars from all over the islamic world mansa musa literally put his empire on the map

Attached: images (48).jpg (268x188, 16K)

That's how any region gets rich also it wasn't just the gold it was the empire's infrastructure and domination of the Saharan trade that made Mali famous and Rich gold is worthless without trade

People resent being told they're no better than a people that they've reliably proven themselves to be better than?
The differences in distributions of intelligence are too great to be ignored.

Most africans aren't out their doing that the retards you see online don't represent real historians like Henry Louis Gates

Attached: images (49).jpg (180x220, 6K)

What makes you better than some like Oprah or Jay Z self made millionaires or billionaires they have thier own accomplishments while you're riding the accomplishments of something you had nothing to do with

>lies such as how Mansa Musa was the richest man in the world, failing to take into account his kangdom literally just sat on top of a pile of untapped mineral wealth, kind of like an oil state.

So what? That his empire was in mud just mean that this is what he wanted, it doesn't disprove his wealth.

YOU are failing to take in account what happened when he traveled in mecca(inflation).

But if you can prove me that the left lie about his wealth, I would appreciate.

>You could point to actual black figures like Dumas and Gannibal, instead you demand the Romans, medieval Bohemia and Victorian London be portrayed as 1/6 black like America.

Straw man, nobody did that in any recent threads about Africa.

>Latin America has way higher murder and crime rates.
In their home countries yes, the ones that make it through the immigration system, no.

>Also why are always blaming blacks and Jews?
Blacks don't contribute enough and commit way to many violent crimes per capita. No one blames blacks for anything until they start blaming whitey for all of their own personal downfalls.

The vast majority of racial nitpicking nowadays between the left and right is seriously only pertaining to like 0.001 of the population. White supremacy and systematic racism towards minorities is nonexistent and even though blacks make up %50 of murders in the United States you're seriously talking about 10,000 out of a population of 325,000,000 meaning that although blacks are more likely to murder than whites, the percentage of blacks who murder compared to the black population shows that actually very few (almost nonexistent) blacks actually murder.

Don't get me started on the Jews. They're the primary ones who push this shit in academia, the media, etc. as a divide and conquer tactic.

>blacks killing other blacks
Pretty much.

>They keep saying africans we're nothing more than stone age Hunter gatherers till the white man arrived
They were definitely more advanced than hunter gathers before the white man showed up but they sure the fuck weren't anywhere close to the Wests standards.

>4309040
You take /pol/ arguments for a universal consensus? Wew, how insecure can you get? But yeah, aside from bizarre failed kingdoms they weren't even able to transit to early medieval state. Nothing is remarkable about your continent aside from north.
This.

Attached: 1513499151200.jpg (480x480, 33K)

>Gannibal
Oh they absolutely do that. Pushkin wuz gangsta shit in the St. Peters hoods and all. Africa's now responsible for "modern russian language" don't you know?

This notion of UK police being a whole lot more subdued than police anywhere else just because they tend to be unarmed is a falsity. They regularly frisk, harass, and assault people including minorities for no reason and arrest people with little provocation. Some may be implicated in involvement in criminal enterprises as has tended to develop in any place that employs the use of a police force.

Yeah. A lot if people try to imitate the african-americans which result in very bad behavior. The subculture they create is also very bad. If you don't mind me sayin, cancerous subculture.
How do you fight a culture and ideas?

Attached: father-son-jump1.jpg (1858x1599, 99K)

It still is like housing and employment discriminationamp.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/21/hiring-race-discrimination-african-americans-study

npr.org/2017/05/03/526655831/a-forgotten-history-of-how-the-u-s-government-segregated-america

npr.org/2017/05/17/528822128/the-color-of-law-details-how-u-s-housing-policies-created-segregation

Why is african culture and black music so popular also african immagrants in the U.S.A have highest levels of education
newamericaneconomy.org/press-release/immigrants-from-africa-boast-higher-education-levels-than-overall-u-s-population/

>Be insecure US mulatto or African "refugee" living in Europe
>Spam a dozen of threads on African history
>"S-see guys, see, we weren't all so bad?"
>People get fed up with you forcing shit
>"Wahhhhh racism"

Fuck off, if you made occasional threads people wouldn't hate you but you have to fill half the page with your whinging. And by the way you react to people, I think you have legitimate autism, since nothing goes through your thick skull.

Attached: pepe2.jpg (658x523, 58K)

Aslo theres different african cultures and people you posting an east african woman doesn't prove your point

Attached: images (42).jpg (275x183, 12K)

Theirs a very small amount compared to all the other threads you find

Why do they do it their most be something to it then

I agree with the part about the leftist trying to push this African agenda that they were kangz n shiiet. Even though compared to any other civilization they were nothing.
It's sad to see that the Africans managed nothing in all their years in this planet so they take pride in a black panther movie written by a jew on how "great" they were and saying stuff like "if it weren't for white people we would have space ships by now" which is complete horse shit and fun. They didn't even create basic stuff and only took from others but now they think they would've managed to create space ships....

Attached: 1519599854418.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Well if look at U.S. history it was nearly impossible for any black to obtain a higher standard of living in the U.S. employment was much harder for them to Even when they did they got paid much lower there's also housing discrimination medical education and such in U.S. history making it harder for. Black Americans to escape poverty

Oprah and jay z are not great people. What you are doing is taking garbage entertainers and trying to elevate them by saying "OHH LOOK AT THEIR MONEY THEY MUST BE AMAZING PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE RICH" which they are not. Any idiot can do stupid stuff to grab the attention of other stupid humans.

Attached: 1519679871548.gif (250x220, 1.58M)

Why aren't they the came from the bottom and made thier way to the top

Nice strawmaning all of African history was this

And instead of going to the police department and make a report that they were harassed they go out and do criminal stuff?
No offence to you laddie but you can't say stuff like "They were harassed by police so that's why they gang raped that 15yo girl"
It doesn't work like that.
If you being harassed and treated unfairly you should go and make a complaint.

Attached: 1520018506774.jpg (1242x1229, 363K)

Yeah. I think We have to create a new educational system where we include new stuff that improves your way of thinking.
Idk just a thought.

Attached: 1521059912310.jpg (600x499, 82K)

I'm saying that there most be something to the hip hop life or know one would follow it it's a global phenomenon

Yeah bro but not in a way that benefits humanity as a whole. They are not the people you'd want your kid to be turning into. There are other smart black people like for example. Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Attached: NDgT_615-b35bd4ce8d.jpg (615x400, 55K)

Explain where you thought I did wrong and I shall do my best to correct myself.

Not really. It's not like something godsent. Humans like cheap entertainment where they don't have to engage in critical thinking or any of the sort. Rap music creates a subculture and that subculture attracts humans. If we had a perfect educational system. That shite would not exist.

Attached: 1519776128065.jpg (1080x1568, 899K)

>Why does a Eurocentric board make fun of Africans
Gee shit man, I just can't figure it out?

There's no such thing as perfect

>It still is like housing and employment discrimination.
Not real and has been debunked several times. Also due to affirmative action and social programs targeted at Blacks they actually have an easier time then Whites and Asians.

The whole name on job applications is complete bullshit because they compare ethnic black names to common American names instead of ethnic white names. Both Jamal and Günter are going to have hard times finding jobs compared to John or Mike. Also here in Texas John will have a harder time finding a job then Juan.

Affirmative action also creates segregation because it forces the state to categorizes by race instead of by need. If you ever want to reach "equality" then you need to secularize race from the state and give social programs based off of need. Left wingers will never do this because when blacks are left to compete on their own merits they tend to fall behind and they only way for most blacks (not all but roughly %70) to compete with the average white they have to be pushed in via affirmative action.

Also, take your cucked lefty dribble elsewhere.

>Why is african culture and black music so popular
Are you referring to African culture or hip hop culture?

>also african immagrants in the U.S.A have highest levels of education
Yes, because of the strict immigration vetting process and affirmative action. The United States takes the smartest and filters out the rest while providing them with scholarships and welfare when they get here. Your trying to make the argument that a small highly vetted sample size is a representation of the whole fucking continent.
>Be me.
>Posting in thread about Africa.
>Only have one picture of an African saved to my computer.
>It's a funny picture so I decide to post it.
>Dumb ass gets butt hurt and thinks I am arguing that the picture represents all of Africa.
Don't think to hard, you might hurt yourself.

Attached: 25 Shocking Celebrity Weight Changes.png (600x458, 262K)

I live in Africa, actually.

>Well if look at U.S. history it was nearly impossible for any black to obtain a higher standard of living in the U.S. employment was much harder for them to Even when they did they got paid much lower there's also housing discrimination medical education and such in U.S. history making it harder for. Black Americans to escape poverty
Keyword: History

Also, discrimination didn't only effect blacks but every person who has immigrated over here at least one time or another. The argument really doesn't hold water in modern times when you have shit like affirmative action back and black guy and an immigrant from a shit hole country can migrate here and out perform him.

Show stats debunking housing and discrimination

>>Be me.
>>Posting in thread about Africa.
>>Only have one picture of an African saved to my computer.
>>It's a funny picture so I decide to post it.
>>Dumb ass gets butt hurt and thinks I am arguing that the picture represents all of Africa.

This exact same thing happened to me when I posted a Sami in a thread about Europe.

Most Asians came for later from immagration also most blacks are directly descended from slaves who came with nothing

You could say the same about Asian and Indian immagrants

Also they lump in all types africans as the same group while separating Asian and European ones west Africans doo quite well in the U.S. With almost half of all Nigerian migrants having higher education most usually stay and open stores and such while others return home
Somalians on the other had due much worse Doo to them coming from a much poorer country compared to Nigeria or Ghana same as Sudanese and lybian migrants

It's affect black worse than others due to them still being view as slaves and not being allowed to obtain proper litteracy

I believe there is.

Prove it then

responsiblelending.org/mortgage-lending/research-analysis/foreclosures-by-race-and-ethnicity.pdf
They default and foreclose at higher rates than whites. This creates a higher risk than reward compared to whites making the banks less likely to loan. This is the main reason FHA loans were introduced to counter-act this.

That also has alot to with economic that black people have to live with as a result of historical employment discrimination

I didn't mean it in an aggressive way. I meant that I believe we can perfect the educational system. If you take lessons from Plato and other guys and mix stuff together.
I would love to write more but I have to go. Watching legend of the seeker while eating candy. Uwu

Attached: 1521223416198.jpg (591x1024, 90K)

google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/identities/2017/9/18/16307782/study-racism-jobs

Sorry about that then

Well actually black people are doing better then what expected to be given the history in the US and such so really the complaining is not Warrented also only a small percentage of black people commit crimes it's no 13 Percent it's only about 1to 1.5 percent it's much harder for black sespects and such to get away with crimes and have a harder time in the court system due to poverty often not being able to afford a private defender

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/27/opinion/black-people-are-not-all-living-in-hell.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

So the whole black people living in hell is just a meme the average black person life span is 75 to 76 six give or take

Liberals are greatly over dramatized their suffering

youtube.com/watch?v=g6IJV_0p64s
youtube.com/watch?v=YzNYCPZXvlw
youtube.com/watch?v=SW61CeB3nLY

>You could say the same about Asian and Indian immagrants
You could.

>Also they lump in all types africans as the same group while separating Asian and European ones
They don't.

I've already debunked this:
>The whole name on job applications is complete bullshit because they compare ethnic black names to common American names instead of ethnic white names. Both Jamal and Günter are going to have hard times finding jobs compared to John or Mike. Also here in Texas John will have a harder time finding a job then Juan.
Vox isn't a very good place to get information from, they are literally fake news. You should also stop solely looking at outcomes and start considering inputs.

That's the point I was trying to make earlier here:
>Liberals are greatly over dramatized their suffering
But user... how else would they get their votes?

Attached: Nigga What.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Well west african migrants in the u.s. do better compared to many others even Ghanaians who immagrate on a more low level do better than let's say Mexican immagrants though Europes problem is just excepting any african migrants even from places like Somalia
This wave of migrants crime didn't when the accepted immagrants from Jamaica or Ghana or even southern Nigeria more stable regions he'll Ghana has a really low murder rate compared to most of the third world with statistic raging from 1.7 to 2.2 murders it's often seen as a becon of democracy admist the third world

I'm not arguing against your post, I'm only arguing against the "they lump in all types africans as the same group while separating Asian and European ones". The rest of the shit you posted is factual.

In terms of violence that has more to do with african cultures in Nigeria for example Northern Islamic africa is more violent then southern Christian pagan Nigeria even other ethnic groups do better than others like Yoruba and igo Nigerians out preform Fulani and hausa Nigerians who are launching jhads

I like Africans, some nations more than others. A lot of nations in Africa have very interesting history that people underestimate. Doesn't mean I want Africans to replace my nation or my nation to produce their culture for them.

Addendum: Peninsular Arabs (i.e true arabs) are fucking garbage, are now and always have been.

[citation needed]

All islamophobe stereotypes without actual facts, it's not like everyone is part of boko haram in northern islamic nigeria.

And a lot of Yoruba are muslims.

I agree, I would hate if a French expat in my country(in west africa) asked us to produce french culture.

Well yeah I'm talking more culture wise due to the poverty of the region people are more desperate this is what often leads to radicalization in this region though historicall west africansed a more peaceful Islam then in the middle east until the Fulani jhadist and the spread of fundamentalism after the fall of Songhai

The best Africans seem to be Nigerians and Ethiopians from my experience. Instead of pretending to be refugees, their parents pay tuition for them to go to university here and they autistically study to become fluent in the language. Then they either stay and work within the profession they got their degree in until they get citizenship or move back home. If that was the only kind of immigration we got from Africa, I'd give 0 fucks.

>Fulani jhadist
Seriously? Few Fulani are radicalized, do you mean "Tuareg"?

Nigeria - Only middle class nigerians, the poor one are not "educated", and it's logic, as they are poor

Ethiopians - Again, only middle class, other immigrants go by thousands in Europe. Also, Erritrea.

Ghana - Only middle class Ghanaian who lives in Accra, the poor one that you will see immigrating to Italy for example are different .

It's largely because the united States has an intrinsic afro component. That evokes jealousy seeing as, blacks, and people with significant black admixture tend to make up the lower caste of a ton of countries.

>Jamaica
1. Not Africa
2. Has a very high crime rate

Ok just a small part of a bigger point