youtube.com/watch?v=T1uv-w5quH4
youtube.com/watch?v=5a6bRnvjlgg
youtu.be/4z2DtNW79sQ
youtu.be/T7dNqz9F94M
instagram.com/p/BZ1os1RA0AE/?taken-by=benlibrach
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I don't get stronger every week I get bored of lifting and hate it

And I didn't get stronger this week

replace deadlift with strict press when?

I fucking hate this meme lift
RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>reposting my post verbarim because mods are fags
Also, if garagebro is here, I read your reply and have questions.

>>>>>
I hit the “1” from the signature 1/2/3/4 today, lads. Not to be too demanding, I’d appreciate another /plg/ form check on today’s lifts:

112.5kg x 5 x 5 Squat:
youtu.be/q8t14yARwzk

60kg x 5 x 5 OHP:
youtu.be/mtIOfbNoib0

130kg x 5 x 1 DL:
youtu.be/sUjbkWTDdIQ

2 min rest between sets, showing last sets.

thanks man
damn it's a little more expensive than I thought it would be

I wonder how long a course is for very mild acne and if I have to permanently keep taking it idk

Just horrible ohp's that back arch you are basically just doing incline bench press.

youtu.be/S2N_uvnvGbI

Does any one else hit your own penis with bar when deadlifting?

Nice blog

garagebrp what roids are you using, just curious

also what did you feel when you got on them and any sides?

youtube.com/watch?v=T1uv-w5quH4

Nighty night /plg/.

Did SBTNP, rear delt work and rows today. Now I'm off to bed with some slices of bread with chocolate spread.

You're probably shrugging the bar at lockout and holding the bar too deep in your palm.

Yes faggot.
We saw your piss poor form and girl tier lifts.
You got some advice, now fuck off.

Fix your OHP, you aren't supposed to arch your lower back. Squueze your glutes and tighten your core.

youtube.com/watch?v=5a6bRnvjlgg

How do i fix it? I think about squeezing my glutes/quads and try not to hit my face with the bar. Maybe I overestimate how close it moves to my face?

youtu.be/4z2DtNW79sQ

Best novice and intermediate routine for powerlifting?

Is this the best song ever?
youtu.be/T7dNqz9F94M

Asking for a friend

Nice gym music. I need to use iem's because they play shit music in my gym.

Madcow intermediate

Straight up nestles into my balls.

Just do Grayskull, eat more than you're eating now, try hard, and don't be a fag about it

How many sips do you guys drink per workout?
for me its 1-2

I have just a coffee
The bar LIFTS my benis

Zero, unless I'm testing maxes or I'm really really really not feeling it.

Whatever the fuck for novice, just get strong. For intermediate depends on where you're weak.

yep, got midget arms and have to lift my dick when locking out.

Rude.

Thanks for the vid. Does this mean I was cheating and should deload?

Friday nights. Loud music, nearly empty gym, it’s like a night club for Veeky Forums autismos.

Cheers garagebro for the generic DUP suggestion, day 2 done and the setup feels nice so far. Weights are a little lower than they could probably be while I feel it out but everything seems manageable for weekly progress.

>I was cheating and should deload
Maybe, just test what you can do with proper form.

Whats your sip pb at competitions /Plg/?
Ive had 6 at best.

Finally benched 405 today. Long off-season after this, nothing really heavy til next year.

instagram.com/p/BZ1os1RA0AE/?taken-by=benlibrach

Tuesday: bench, squat, paused DL
Thursday: bench
Saturday: bench, front squat
Sunday: OHP, DL

How does this look? All cuckols programs

heels up which add at least 100kg to your bench

Novice SS, SL, or GS all work and are all pretty similar.

Intermediate, I made good progress on Madcow but I seriously doubt you could run it more than a couple cycles. It burns you the fuck out.

I'm having a great time w/ GZCL right now so I'd look into that. It's a lot more flexible than the other kinda cookie cutter programs and I like a four day split w/ squats and deads 2x per week. Just overall a really solid way to train.

>tfw eating alone
>loud normies at the table next to me
>all they talk about is getting drunk and snapchat/instagram

normies are a mistake

Neat. What bodyweight?

>switch to tm 4 day split
>going well, finally buy a belt and squat 315x5
>next volume day is too hard and I fuck up on 4th set
>read that this is bound to happen and just to lower the weight on volume days
>also realise that I haven't taken a rest week for a while
>don't go to the gym for 5 days
>go back and have a good 3 workouts
>time to squat 320x5
>form is garbage and only get 3 reps
>try again at 315 and only get 2 reps before form goes to shit

what did my body mean by this? did i forget how to squat heavy? is the belt fucking my form? am i dying? do i just go for a couple sets of triples now? pls help

I honestly agree

I should mention that this is about a month and a half into tm

>Decides to not lift at all for 5 days on a very early intermediate program
>wonders why he got weaker

To be fair, you have to have a very high natural testosterone level to master the sport of powerlifting. The technique is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical biomechanics most of the cues will go over a typical lifter's head. There's also Jim Wendler's Nietzschean outlook, which is deftly woven into his writings - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Kaufmann's radical reading of Jenseits von Gut und Böse: Vorspiel einer Philosophie der Zukunft, for instance. The powerlifters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these aphorisms, to realize that they're not just inspiring- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike powerlifting truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Arnold's existencial adage "The best activities for your health are pumping and humping",which itself is a cryptic reference to Schopenhauer's epic Die Welt als Wille und Vorstellung. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated DYELs doing quarter squats in the Smith machine as Louie Simmons's genius unfolds itself in the power rack right next to them. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a barbell tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that their total is within 5 pounds of mine (preferably lower) beforehand.

@43096751
You wasted your time

I didn't think it would matter. I once got sick for a week a few months ago and nothing changed. You're telling me that this shit actually makes a difference now?

5 days without lifting whatsoever would definitely impact me, especially on a program as reliant on peaking as TM or SS.

huh. well i guess i know not to do that shit again. oh well.

seriously considering a 2x per week spotoshot method, possibly utilizing floor press instead of slingshot.
i can't remember, did you ever actually run it?

>possibly utilizing floor press instead of slingshot

floor press should replace the spoto OR closegrip bench, not the slanger

270ish atm

damn. I don't own a slanger. I was under the impression that the slingshot was for overloading the triceps and thus the floor press could function as a replacement

The slingshot allows you to take a supramaximal weight through the entire range of motion with exactly the same form as your competition bench, shallowly you could say it functions as a tricep overload but it has a lot more going for it than that.

You can use resistance bands or knee wraps as a pseudo slingshot if you have either of those.

Powerlifting seems to be dying down.

I've been here 4 years and I'm starting to wonder what the point of it even is

i like bench

That's my gif u must delet now

>I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated DYELs doing quarter squats in the Smith machine as Louie Simmons's genius unfolds itself in the power rack right next to them.
u rite u rite

First day in SL. My beginning lifts are(lbs)
Bench: 135
Squat:185
Deads:225
I know I can do more on bench, I just didn't have a spotter. I have benched 185lbs for 1rm before, like 2 months ago. Also I've deadlifted 285lbs for 5 reps within the past month, I just wanted to work on my form. I'm 6ft and 155lbs, but I've lead an athletic lifestyle, running a lot and doing push-ups/pullups. Will I still see newbie gains even if my lifts are higher than most beginners at my size? Also, if I eat a fuck ton can I still do cardio on off days? I have a bad heart and running helps it a lot, and also I gotta run because I'm enlisting in the muh reens. Give all the tips you can senpai, I wanna pursue this the right way.

Just don't forget to eat. You don't need noob gains if you force your lifts to go up by increasing your bodyweight 2lbs/week. Just ask bobby.

that's a good point, but would that logic apply even if i'm not training for powerlifting?
>what is the point of any sport
if you enjoy it you fucking dink

I never ran spotoshot, stronglex did though

I actually haven't bulked that fast. Like barely over a pound a week desu.

tfw knee crepitus plz no meniscus tear

is it best to bench 3 times a week after lower body (squats) or 2 times a week with no other lower body exercise (U/L/U/L)?

its fine, his ohp is starting strength approved!

>generic DUP suggestion
paste here?

So I started lifting and powerlifting in general around December last year.
I've gone from moderately fit to expecting to be able to DL 200kg by the end of the year. Is this a normal rate of progress or am I moving too fast/slow?

>do beltless box squats with the SSB for the first time
>immense DOMS in my abs
Why did no one warn me?

I do upper lower like yours with close grip on one lower day

normies are just /r9k/ users with average social skills and poor life choices desu

So completely different?

Ahhhhh my left knee hurts so much

>fat
>sleeves
>heels up
>iron lyfe slap

Leave.

Because of a back injury I can't back squat or deadlift at the moment, but I can front squat. In an upper lower GZCL split, how would y'all program front squatting twice a week as a T1?

i love you george!

Can't do any fucking form of tricep extension at home gym with a straight bar, should I just buy an EZ bar? I regret not buying one yet but just wondering if you would for like £40 or whatever they are. Haven't done extensions for many months because of this.

>tricep extension
these will give you elbow aids eventually

y

>y
Layne Norton

just do westside for skinny bastards. afterwards do conjugate like brian arlsruhe.

BRRRRRRRERFTTTYTTTTPT

BRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFPPPTTT

PLOP.. PLOP plopp.ploppl plop PLOP

TWO TOOTS AND 5 plops boys

Currently disposing of a Norman khan

Essentially didn't even dispose of one yesterday apart from a babby Khan

Anywho looks like I'm back on my morning schedule for Norman khanning

Gonna take a peak to see how much khan I've already placed in the toilet

Okay not Bad like 5 small to Medium Logs

Oooh hold up got another one coming.. Ah yes.. Oh my.. That was the largest
Log of khan thus far this morning

Brrrrrffffft PLOOOOP

oh another log

This was a big log but it split into 5 pieces as it started to come out

I'm feeling another one coming out

Feels like another log

Brrrrrfffffspt ... PLOOOOP

oh my yes these khans are really coming out into the pajeet bowl this morning

Oh my another one!!! Brrrrrffffptttttt

Another hefty log.. And lol this one was more wet than the other ones... OH MY AND STINKIER TOO

THAT LAST NORMAN KHAN PRODUCED A STENCH WHAT THE FUCK

I WAS GONNA SAY THESE KHANS DIDNT HAVE MUCH OF AN ODOUT BUT WOW THIS LAST ONE WAS MORE WET AND STINKIER

CLEARLY THAT KHAN CAME FROM A DIFFERENT REGION LOL

I took a peak to see if it had a different shade of brown like a darker or lighter pajeet but that wasn't the case

All in all I'm quite pleased with this Norman khan pajeet disposing session

Till next time boys!

so topkek100 is normankhan

but who is topkek100 again, i havent been browsing plg that long nearly a year now. Cmon sean let me in on this meme pls

To be fair, you have to have a very high natural testosterone level to master the sport of powerlifting. The technique is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical biomechanics most of the cues will go over a typical lifter's head. There's also Jim Wendler's Nietzschean outlook, which is deftly woven into his writings - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Kaufmann's radical reading of Jenseits von Gut und Böse: Vorspiel einer Philosophie der Zukunft, for instance. The powerlifters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these aphorisms, to realize that they're not just inspiring- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike powerlifting truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Arnold's existencial adage "The best activities for your health are pumping and humping",which itself is a cryptic reference to Schopenhauer's epic Die Welt als Wille und Vorstellung. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated DYELs doing quarter squats in the Smith machine as Louie Simmons's genius unfolds itself in the power rack right next to them. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a barbell tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that their total is within 5 pounds of mine (preferably lower) beforehand.

Providing you recover well so eat well and sleep enough, do you think that 50kg on your squat from TM over 6 months ish is unreasonable?

>read jacked and tanned 2.0 program instructions
>asked to do 8 exercises per workout, 4 times a week

wtf was this guy thinking, im not 23 anymore !

It's not that hard with half of them being T3 and a T2 back, stop shilling

Rate myprotein’s recommended routine for ‘strength and muscle’

How often do you do your Squads and Dead lifts, /plg/?

still isnt that too much accessory?

>did zerchers deads yesterday
>doms in spinal erectors from bottom to top throughout entire back

Found the secret to a titanium back guys

I didn't get that when I did them. . .

You could reduce it if you have issues but T3s are usually pretty low intensity and won't have negative effects providing you recover well as normal.

I just came out of a deload week so that's probably why

>Doing PH3
>Getting snapped up

Pick both.

dead thread dead sport

Shut it down, George.

After MRV week do I take a deload? What should the volume and intensity look like?

Nice blog

Do the same intensity as the first week of the mesocycle, but half the number of reps.

Thanks friend. I love you too user.
Idiopathic knee pain

Thanks.

>some girl I know was nice to me a in a dream
>wake up madly in love with her
What is this

ask me how i know you are socially awkward have have virtually 0 friends

Because you're projecting hard?

yes

i didnt mean it as an insult, i went through the same thing so i just pointed out the issues so you can fix them. All love bro

I literally spend time with my friends daily and have no problem speaking to new people ever since I stopped being 13 lol