Who is the most evil man to ever live in your opinion? How would you measure it? Body count? High level of sadism...

Who is the most evil man to ever live in your opinion? How would you measure it? Body count? High level of sadism? Devilish ways in general? Historical role?

I'd say the most evil man ever is Poncius Pilatus, but I'd also agree with Mao, Beria, Richard Ramirez, Alesteir Crowley and a bunch of others if we accept a different aproach to it.

Attached: Ecce_homo_by_Antonio_Ciseri_(1).jpg (799x612, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Revolution-Judaea-Hyam-Maccoby/dp/080086784X
thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1176172/after-a-woman-became-pregnant-through-anal-sex-heres-how-its-possible/
womenshealthmag.com/mom/pregnancy-from-anal-sex
nydailynews.com/news/national/wisconsin-teen-passes-newborn-abandoned-baby-article-1.2574988
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my boi caligula

Attached: MrPotty.jpg (800x533, 80K)

what about Marquis de Sade

that's a good one too

>Poncius Pilatus,
Why the fuck is that? He's an arse, but no more than any other typically lazy roman governor.

I suppose I would list someone like Albert Fish, Oskar Dirlewanger, or Tamerlane. Serial killers would fill up the list, since most asshole rulers were amoral rather than immoral.

>Poncius Pilatus,
A guy who executed a condemned criminal is the most evil man ever? Comparable to people like Mao, Hiter, Stalin and Pol Pot?
Also what the fuck did Crowley do that was so bad other then be a gigantic edge lord?

Hitler

Poncius Pilatus noticed that Jesus was, indeed, God's son during the prosecution. He realized it and went on with it despite the realization, because he was afraid of what letting him go would result in. "Washing his hands" and throwing to the crowd is him literally giving up God for earthly retribution. No other man can be said to have done such a thing.

lolyeahright

I thought all of that was gods plan anyway, are you saying jesus shouldn't have been crucified?

>implying
The entire fucking point of Pilate is that he's an entirely outside observer. The factuality of Jesus claim (which is never actually accepted or denied by Pilate) that he is Yahweh's son is irrelevant to him; he's not a Jew, why would he care, it's entirely irrelevant. To a Roman Pagan, Jesus's status as Yahweh's son just makes him one of many demigods that could come from one of many gods.

>Pilate is the bad guy is the lesso here
This is why universal literacy/translating the bible was a mistake. The village idiot (OP) would eventually get his hands on it and draw his own conclusions.

He wasn't that bad. He just had a lot of publicity

Obviously it's Napoleon, may Allah forgive his awful, awful sins.

What's wrong with Pilate, user?

Oliver Cromwell

And instead we should allow such holy knowledge to only belong to the ones in power? The pedophiles and child rapists of the Vatican? Village idiots can just go to their local priest and get them to clarify, or they can simply ask a wiser villager.

christian delusions

Christians aren't even hiding their shitposting anymore. This board has been ruined for a long time, but fucking hell.

Hi Lindybeige!

Attached: 1486338074224.jpg (1065x859, 76K)

What did Pilate do wrong?

There was nothing particularly notable about what happened to Jesus. Executing dissidents via crucifixion was standard Roman practice and was done to hundreds of thousands of people during the course of the empire.

Pilate even took the unusual step of offering the people a choice of prisoners to pardon, which went against normal Roman practice and could have put his position as governor in jeopardy. The Jews preferred to see a known criminal go free than spare Jesus, so Pilate had no choice but to carry out the death sentence on him to avoid a riot.

Dunno about major evil but i do hate a few people in my life, evil, hate, sadism, a lot of people fall in that category throughout history but some people may not find them as evil and some may even ironically respect/like them all comes to subjectivity i guess despite objective body counts, suffering and impacts.

Louis XIV

Nigel Farage

>who is Judas

Fernando Cortes
Not only killed natives but several spaniards and even a Virey and other spanish authorities sent to control him.

Attached: massacre.jpg (512x504, 134K)

I SWEAR I'M NOT FRENCH THE RESULTS ARE JUST TAKING A WHILE.

>amoral rather than immoral

So you're still a slave then.

Toss-up between Hitler (who partially completed mass murder and plotted much more) and Stalin (who planned and completed it), but I'm biased towards Hitler, for starting WW2, keeping it going and emboldening the Japanese, which ups his kill rate considerably.

As for the others:

Bureacrat.

Victim of bad press. Nero was probably worse.

Kill rate limited to one country.

Forged the United Kingdom and put the monarchy in its place for good, should actually be considered a hero.

Attached: 1394417764839.gif (330x275, 1.99M)

>Christians aren't even hiding their shitposting anymore.
What does that even mean

It was and he shouldnt at the same time. Just like evil actions are within God's plan and, at the same time, we should seek to compel them. No contradiction here.

see Your post just explained exactly how what Pilates did was morally deplorable. He only offered the people a choice because he noticed Christ's divine nature. And yet, he could not make himself save him, because he was afraid of the political repercusions. He's cowardice is pure evil.

but if he hadn't crucified him then he wouldn't have "died for your sin" or whatever.. none of this makes any sense.

>no contradiction here
are you fucking serious...

Easily.

Attached: President_Barack_Obama.jpg (2687x3356, 1.22M)

>He only offered the people a choice because he noticed Christ's divine nature.
He offered them a choice because he was just a religious nut whose only crime was arguing with the Pharisees and winning as opposed to being a convicted criminal like the other three men that were set to be crucified.

The historical Pontius Pilate would have had an entire staff composed of other magistrates, freedmen, slaves, and laborers.

I don't know his name, but he must have existed at some point. Maybe he was drunk, or just so goddamn horny he couldn't give a damn anymore, but one day, a shaggy caveman, more ape than human, laid down by the fire with the woman he wanted that evening, and thought

>Hey, that disgusting shitty, stinking, hairy asshole? I'm gonna stick my dick THERE tonight instead.

And thus passed a shameful, horrible experience, getting shit and blood smeared all over his cock, impregnating his sow with a deformed mutant retard baby that fortunately did not survive its own whelping. And that would be bad enough if it had ended there. But guided by a perverse sense, possibly a need to justify his own disgrace, he started telling the other hunters of his cave-band about it. He lied, and said it was amazing, how the asshole was so much tighter than a vagina. That it was not only actually sex, but it was better sex.

Soon enough, his compatriots tried it, and they too felt a burning shame, and smelled of poopdick. They too needed to cover themselves, so after vigorously washing, they went and perpetuated the great Lie. And eventually, those little Shitlings, while the odds were phenomenally against them, started to survive by sheer dumb luck. And now we're stuck with Assbabies.

Whoever you were, fuck you. You ruined everything forever.

Attached: Assbaby.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Sadducees. I know the Gospels say they were Pharisees, but all the "Pharisees" Jesus argues with amazingly enough use Sadducee talking points, and they seem to be connected to the temple priesthood, which was dominated by Sadducees.

Oh, and the passover pardon never happened. And "Barrabas" was Jesus.

[This is what Christians actually believe]

>Sadducees
>the passover pardon never happened
Interesting, can you post a couple of links about this?

Honestly, the best place about it is this book

amazon.com/Revolution-Judaea-Hyam-Maccoby/dp/080086784X

Thanks, it sounds very similar to Robert Graves' "King Jesus."

>Who is the most evil man to ever live
the correct answer is the Eternal Anglo

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Aha no. The resurrection account is christard bullshit. What actually happened is he saw some looney bird who was causing trouble and stirring shit up with the people he was supposed to keep under control, so he had him killed. Then a while after his death his followers started spreading tall tales about this figure's supposed resurrection.

hi grandma

Not him but this is why I dont see Pilatus as evil

Beg pardon? What does my post have to do with Christianity?

Mao were doing it for objectively good end goals, (whenever or not it's workable is debatable). To call Mao evil on the level of psychotic serial killers who go out of their way to personally torture,kill and rape everything from children to women and men. Or as evil as SS death criminal rape squads is bit silly.

If you count disastrous policies that spiraled out of control and were by no means intended to cause the suffering as Evil then the Serbian Black hand and Francis Joseph I are some of the most objectively evil people in history for setting in motion ww1.

Singling out Pilate for cowardice in Christ's crucifixion is a little strange, considering even Peter got spooked and rejected he even knew Christ 3 times.

>I'd say the most evil man ever is Poncius Pilatus
Christ would disagree with you.
>Jesus answered, "You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin."
John 19:11

And Crowley? What? How? The guy was essentially an edgy clown.

The only way of going on about it is whether you'd look at evil intentions of the actual effects. With effects, you have people like Hitler and Mao, from a Christian point of view it could be Muhammad or Luther. With just intention it's some bloke no one ever heard of. With level of sadism, probably some psychopath who enjoys torturing children before killing them.

Mark Zuckerberg
moot after a certain point
The developers of Twitter
The developers of Google
The first frog poster
The first feels poster
The developers of Microsoft
The developers of Call of Duty
The developers of Minecraft
The developers of Tumblrstale
The developers of Tumblr
Justin Bieber
Miley Cyrus
Eminem
Psy (op)

Dishonorable mention
(Not the post uploader the one in the pic)

Yep, no contradiction. What, do you think Catholicism is against formal morality? Or you don't think Catholicism preaches that even evil is within God's plan?

Irrelevant. One can do a bunch of good and, in a single action, reveal its evil nature.

Sure thing, buddy.

Mao is objectivelly the most evil man ever if you go by the body count criteria.

Also,
>on the level of psychotic serial killers who go out of their way to personally torture,kill and rape everything from children to women and men
Mao went out of his way to to personally torture, kill and rape everything from children to women and men though.

I'm glad you agree with me. It's always good to hear that people don't cling to silly superstitions from the iron age some 2000 years later.

Jesus. More people have been killed in his name than any other.

Brutus

W. T. Snacks

YOU TAKE THAT BACK, YOU BASTARD.

Go to bed Snacks

Karl Marx

Gangis khan

Jefferson Davis

Why would Pilatus care about some unruly Jew?
Maybe it was a mistake in the same vein as condemning Socrates to death but nothing too evil compared to he average dictator. And if it was Gods plan to sacrifice his own son and resurrect him afterwards then Pilatus just did his part.

you can't be too objective and logical with these people it hurts them

There's a direct contradiction if God is both omnipotent and good.

If eternal hellfire is the only thing which justifies not rebelling against your creator when His plan includes you getting tortured and raped to death (as have countless people), then your conception of God/ Jesus is by far and large the most evil man in existence.

Also, way to go Catholicfag instead of just citing Christian theology in general.

What'd Napoleon ever do to the Muslims?

What evil did he commit?

Invaded Egyt?

If your son is raping and torturing your daughter, would it be good of you to choose not intervene so as to maintain the free autonomy of your "creation" and instead figure out how to make the best of it after fact? What fucking use is prayer and what good is His omnipotence if He doesn't intervene when you're confronted with evil and mayhem.

>Fernando Cortes

The baseball player?!

Wtf am I even reading?

I'm saying that the most evil person in history is the man who invented anal sex. Really, I'm surprised that nobody else beat me to it in this thread. Anal is the root of all sexual corruption, the cause of much of STD spread, creates deformed retard children, and has caused untold misery throughout the aeons.

It's absurd how difficult it is to distinguish religious fundamentalists from cheap trolls

Aww come on dude, I don't like the christards either, but the buttbaby thing that guy was going on about didn't tip you off that he may have made that post with tongue in cheek?

Before you ask, I made that pun deliberately.

>I'd say the most evil man ever is Poncius Pilatus,
If you're gonna be a blatant christfag, at least say Judas.

>anal sex [...] creates deformed retard children

You don't seem to understand how reproduction works.

Everyone agrees Judas was the villain of the Bible, besides Satan.

thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1176172/after-a-woman-became-pregnant-through-anal-sex-heres-how-its-possible/

womenshealthmag.com/mom/pregnancy-from-anal-sex

nydailynews.com/news/national/wisconsin-teen-passes-newborn-abandoned-baby-article-1.2574988

For that last one, I want to call attention as to how she thought the baby was a bowel movement, because she's apparently used to shitting out of her vagina.

He's an accomplice at best.

Attached: 1520297024330.jpg (400x397, 24K)

Evil is subjective.

>be Roman governor
>lazy, decadent, but nothing too bad
>Jewish crows brings some kinda cultist guy in front of you and wants to have him crucified
>"hm, I don't wanna have anything to do with this, but I'm not gonna risk some Jewish uprising because of this guy"
>have him crucified with a few other criminals
>go back to my duties

This is how much Pilatus cared about Jesus.

this

>you can make retarded claims like these on a history board without being laughed out of the thread because people are scared of a hat meme
The absolute state of this place

Attached: 1510944217357.jpg (680x365, 31K)

>random Roman governor is the most evil man ever

The one having a boner in this picture.

Attached: 77B051DA-A9D0-4CFC-9027-3FAD0675EFE2.jpg (363x366, 51K)

Hitler did nothing wrong (I'm speaking morally because by all other measures, he screwed the pooch), Stalin was worse.

Also, please tell me that picture is not fake, fucking saved.

Attached: 1518899926656.jpg (283x263, 11K)

It’s as real as it gets!

>pic related

unironically the worst most evil entity to ever live. Was like a 9 year chainsaw to core of western civilization and values. just you wait and see

Attached: HillaryOBama.jpg (1067x600, 62K)

Nelson Mandela

Muhammed, no question. Just imagine all the misery that one asshole has put forward.

dunno
but Rousseau gave birth to the most evil ideologies

I'd say that abraham did more long term damage to this world than mohammed

Edward Grey. The bong fuckwit who turned a small Balkan dustup into a World War that slaughtered millions, resulted in the rise of slave communism and the slaughter of millions more, and an eventual second world war slaughtering even more millions and even more slavery in Europe. Grey's corpse should be dug up and hung like Cromwell's.

On tip of bedding younger and younger girls.

If we're gonna go that route, then Karl Marx is untouched as a mass murderer.

Napoleon

Attached: AEF7F16C-633E-47F9-8008-5A24D0D71AB5.jpg (103x96, 6K)