Deadlift 600lbs

>Deadlift 600lbs
>look like this
At the end of the day, is it all even worth it?

I bet you're uglier and deadlift way less so you tell me what it's worth.

calm down, Jonnie

99% of people on Veeky Forums look way better than this frog beaner motherfucker

Honestly, the stronger I get in regards to deadlifting and squatting, the more those two specific lifts become about personal achievement. The rest feel aesthetically necessary. I might be biased though, since I already have a gf.

NO I'M SERIOUS! I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT! DURR HURR LOOK AT THE UGLY NERD. LOOK AT JONNIE HE'S SUCH A FAGGOT. I'M NOT A FAGGOT FUCK YOU I'LL SHOW YOU, I'LL SHOW ALL OF YOU.

same here, dont really care about having bigger quads or hammies at this point

is he still alive his tube has been not active for year+

snapped his shit up

hes active?

i love jonnie cause hes so autistically straightforward but randomly drops goofy shit in his videos

He has a qt Asian gf that lifts so i guess so

where u get this from

oh shit is true

snapped his back up squatting

Focus on Strenght Training only is bad for asethetics, except if you think your avarage fat bouncer in Front of the nightclub is the shit. Focus on cardio + moderate hypertrophy Training, Hygiene + style and you're good

but then ppl on fit make fun of u for benching 185

>negative canthal tilt

there's no reason for him to lift

>tfw i dont

you do if your white

>he still thinks women want white "men"
lmao

kek

>irish
>white
Try again

Don't talk shit about jånny canditer you fucker. He has a good total, good education and a cute Asian gf. What so you have huh!?!?

>this is a qt to the virgin
lol, neck yourself, lad.

user, have you even touched a woman in your life (apart from your mom). Thats not even a question., I know you haven`t. Women are giving me good rating on appearance, but my personality is shit (I`m not even trying to act nice to everyone around me), thats why no normal woman sees me as a long term partner, even if I fuck them beforehand. Only dumb virgins like you try to justify your own failures on things like appearance, money and all other bullshit.

man if she's not a qt then I feel bet you feeld bad cause I doubt she would give you the time of day

>man if she's not a qt then I feel bet you feeld bad cause
sorry, i don't speak thirsty virgin.

he looks real weird, desu

candytoe's ass makes up for his face. no homo

he's Sicilian, not Hispanic, you fucking retard.

>when someone on /pol/ hurt your feelings so you shitpost on slower boards to get out your rage at being a non white

>when you're ugly and get upset when you see people making fun of ugly people

>Trained so hard until snapped his back
>Still look like shit
Why ppl still are interested in powerlifting is beyond me.

in what universe is this not a desirable physique

The bouncers I know that do MMA look great

In the same universe where it's 3 or more inches below average male height.

we're talking about training methodology as it pertains to aesthetics development, take the mongoloid memes out of here if you don't have reading comprehension to go with them

>German admixture due to SS

I have been slain.

Post body, OP

Just curious

He's still a better and nice person than you, with a loving family and friends. I'd be friends with him, but I wouldn't be friends with you, OP. He dedicates his life to improving himself and helping others, you dedicate yours to being a vindictive little shit on a taiwanese cartoon forum.

>I'd be friends with him, but I wouldn't be friends with you, OP

>some fag won't be my fwend, oh no!
lol kill yourself my man

Better hair cut, beard, get his eyebrows fixed and he'd be decent looking. Maybe even without a beard.

You have no friends and nobody likes you, not even your parents.Your dad wishes he pulled out and your mom wishes she got an abortion. You're a loser vicariously living through the internet, you're too much of a beta bitch to say what you want in real life, so you come to an anonymous cartoon forum.Thank god you'll never breed.

>when he realizes these are all about himself
lol, cope BOI

>just repeats what I said while directing it at me
Shitty person, and a brainlet. Getting jealous over a powerlifting manlet is pathetic. Kys.

>being this upset
>not pathetic
lol

Quit replying you idiot

Jon pls go

Literally 98% of white women exclusively go for white men only.
Meanwhile women of all other races prefer white men, at least when it comes to online dating like Tinder and OKC.