He killed hundreds

he killed hundreds...

Attached: CK1.jpg (1665x2560, 403K)

Dead eyes.

*blocks your path*

Attached: king of the manlets.jpg (190x266, 6K)

Not enough

of children

>Tfw you get assigned to work on a book involving repeatedly interviewing a guy who killed a shitload of people

To save thousands...

To embellish his high score

If I got sent to war i'd kill.
Not only would I kill, i'd worry excessively about wether I was killing quickly enough to avoid the ire of my superiors.
I'd feel bad about the people I was killing but being afraid of my superiors would outweigh this considerably

Why did he make up so much weird shit in his book? Jesse Ventura did nothing wrong

and? he was in a war.

it's really not hard to surmise that someone like him has a few screws loose by necessity
that doesn't undermine his heroics, it's just being realistic

Mental instability

Yeah but the part about him being deployed during hurricane katrina and killing 30 "looters" is just fucking batshit. Why would the publishers/editors allow him to do that

Bantz

...to save scores

>he is in complete disbelief that looters get sniped during mass civil breakdown
>he accepts official stories in a post 911 world

You truly believe that he was deployed to the top of the superdome to snipe looters during one of the worst natural disasters in US history and it was somehow covered up by the government. There is 0 evidence of it ever happening other than a known and proven liar writing it in his book

to defame one

...of looters

I want to believe that the government still cares about upholding the rule of law.

Attached: 1518096718897.jpg (570x960, 65K)

Anyone knows if he was circumcised?

He is far from the only one to tell eerily similar stories in that time and place.

Your rights end where emergency begins

>I want to believe the government authorizes extra-judicial killings of US citizens and deploys US special forces on home soil to kill random looters

You're retarded

...to get millions from a book/movie deal...