Will the EU exist in 2045?

Will the EU exist in 2045?

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/29/donald-trump-promises-great-uk-trade-deal-brexit/
politico.eu/article/trump-invites-emmanuel-macron-to-white-house-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

History threads should be about topics over 25 years old. That is about future politics and is not even within 25 years from now.

You're right, but we both know there would be no point posing this question to /pol/.

Not if l have anything to say about it

Ye.

Attached: NVA_T-55.jpg (550x367, 56K)

What's up Mr.Putin

Will mankind exist next week?
We don't know.

Attached: la-na-aerials-florida-keys-irma-pictures-007.jpg (1200x801, 184K)

They said it was done in 2008 and its still chugging along. Its more resilient than people give it credit for.

It's Europe's only avenue to relevance now that they can't do Colonialism shit no more

>& humanities

No real signs of slowing down. I think Germany/France will be EU leaders and UK might re-join. EU will probably be a stronger with few more baltic states joining.

EU is trying to castrate the UK and keep it in the union but with no more political power.

>UK will become an irrelevant vassal state in your lifetime

Attached: 1507145438442.png (328x620, 304K)

>nu-russia
>posing any kind of threat whatsoever
Lamo

Deluded if you believe this

The UK is a US vassal state at this point

We have been since 1945.

Attached: 1469723296195.png (658x901, 64K)

Not a great deal of recognition of the EU's problems ITT.

>persistent North/South economic divide - with youth unemployment persisting in Greece, Italy, Portugal and Spain
>populist parties continuing to grow in support
>potential populist government in Italy
>continuing migrant crisis
>Balkans will only support the EU as long as they keep the gibs coming
>Brexit

Attached: Napoleon VI.jpg (1280x853, 136K)

Not Veeky Forums, take this to /pol/

anything to keep you assholes from slaughtering each other. shameful shit.

Will you?

Hijacking this thread;

What's a mean way to cook bolognese?

Attached: spaghetti-bolognese-106560-1.jpg (3000x2000, 868K)

UK economic growth is faster than France, dude.

you made that post just to correct yourself by samefagging, you anglophobes are pathetic

You're forgetting West/East divide, which is actually more pressing as an issue than North/South.

>populist parties
True but the anti EU sentiment has been fading since the Brexit and even populists have to recognize it and they changed their tune about leaving the EU.

>continuing migrant crisis
Which is more and more under control, but that's a huge challenge for the years to come with Africa's demographic explosion

>Balkans will only support the EU as long as they keep the gibs coming
Well slavs gonna slavs what do you want

>Brexit
The EU is gonna break the UK's fucking knees before letting them go. If they still want to go

>the EU prevents war meme
>expands eastwards and funds a Ukrainian putsch

What?

I'm British, I was arguing against him.

>1.8% in 2017 for the UK
>2.0% in France
Really makes you think

Lmao

One year doens't discount 6 years of being ahead.

True

Attached: UK is great don't listen to those commies from Bruxelles.jpg (726x1000, 80K)

That's centralised around London. It doesn't mean the UK is poor, it's wealth is just concentrated around the home counties, as is most of the population.

>The EU is gonna break the UK's fucking knees before letting them go. If they still want to go

This is the biggest meme of the lot. The EU has repeatedly said the UK could take the Norway option if wanted. It's the UK which has decided it wants 'control of our borders, our laws and our money' I.e. a bare bones FTA and the border checks that would come with it.

Even so, the UK would recover. Trade liberalization tends to not to bring huge economic benefits and neither would trade illiberalization.

In 10 years time, when people realize leaving the EU isn't economic suicide, and all of those problems are still there, that's when the EU will face its biggest challenges.

Cornish independence when

This. It'll slow down the UK and make them economically dependent on the US for a while, but it's the EU which should be scared.

Especially if the recession predicted in 2019 happens.

The Norway option is a complete loss for the UK. They would have no choice in the UE decisions but would still do the same shit as before the Brexit, that is to say, give money to it and receive.
The border control thing is gonna be a legislation hell if they decide to leave for real, the ireland is at risk of getting away, same for Scotland.

>Even so, the UK would recover
As you faggots say, wait and see

God I hope not

>and make them economically dependent on the US
>he thinks the UK has any chance of survival against the monster that is the american economy if they have to negociate alone
Trump doesn't even give a fuck about the UK. He likes Macron more now

Attached: make america retarded again.gif (321x391, 121K)

>As you faggots say, wait and see
absolutely STEAMING

London's been the beating heart of the UK for centuries man, speaking as a non londoner, fuck London, it's cramped, grey and just miserable, i might be poor but at least i'm not getting beaten to death for my wallet or existing in a state of semi lucid flux where i convince myself "Yeah, local pizza in london doesn't taste like exhaust fumes placed onto a base of ratskin and coated with pisscheese"

It depends on whether Trump's enough of a moron to make political descisions based on pushing the kind policies he advocates for world wide.

>It depends on whether Trump's enough of a moron to (insert anything)

don't, cook from a proper cuisine like french instead of shitalian

>he thinks the UK has any chance of survival against the monster that is the american economy if they have to negociate alone
>Trump doesn't even give a fuck about the UK. He likes Macron more now

frogs are so deluded

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/29/donald-trump-promises-great-uk-trade-deal-brexit/
"
“It’s been good. I think I’m very popular in your country,” he said.

He said his anti-immigrant and anti-EU stance meant he shared the values of many British voters."

Yeah it's gonna be great. For americans.

>I think I’m very popular in your country
Lmao he still didn't set foot there because of manifestations against him, he's going to receive Macron before british

>the all the rules but no say myth
1. Norway only adopts ~30% of the EU aquis
2. Norway indirectly participates in EU law-making through technical committees
3. Norway is not legally obliged to adopt those rules because it can veto the incorporation of new EU law into the EEA Agreement through its “right of reservation”

>“It’s been good. I think I’m very popular in your country,”
>unironically quoting him on this
Dude, he's a fucking pariah, the speaker and the public don't want him even for a state visit, counter petitions on the official government site have a fraction of vote sin comparison to petitions asking to deny him a state visit.

>he'll like macron and france more trust me

lmao

I know. We hate him. I hate him. But he doesn't understand this.

politico.eu/article/trump-invites-emmanuel-macron-to-white-house-report/

>French president is the first head of state to be invited to the White House since Trump’s inauguration.

Why does everyone assume trade deal = good?

Nobody in the UK wants Americlap chlorinated chicken undercutting our farmers and Trump is a protectionist. US-UK trade deal isn't going to happen.

>macron was invited first
>this means trump will be horrifically harsh to the uk after leaving the eu

No I'm just saying he doesn't give a shit about you, that's all

Attached: I know all your moves Donald.png (1024x683, 1.06M)

>my daddy likes your daddy more than his because he invited him to tea first

This is the level of discussion on international trade and foreign policy on Veeky Forums.