Modern heirs of historical leaders

Who is still around?
The heirs of Napoleon and Wellington now work for rival finance firms in London.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3122650/Napoleon-Wellington-battle-direct-descendants-revealed-rival-traders-City.html

Attached: 63A472E7-E807-4C60-9D40-FE1491A0B3DC.jpg (306x624, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_von_Habsburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferdinand_von_Bismarck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Friedrich,_Prince_of_Prussia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchess_Maria_Vladimirovna_of_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Andrew_Romanov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander,_Crown_Prince_of_Yugoslavia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jin_Yuzhang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyon_Gardiner_Tyler#Personal_life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kung_Tsui-chang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yi_Won
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henri,_Count_of_Paris_(born_1933)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Alphonse,_Duke_of_Anjou
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Carlos,_Duke_of_Parma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhu_Yunlai
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhu_Rongji
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hongwu_Emperor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_George,_Marquess_of_Montferrat
marchesimonferrato.com/web2007/_resources/16.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simeon_Saxe-Coburg-Gotha
youtube.com/watch?v=kIkoyi6w-HI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mao Xinyu (born 17 January 1970) is a grandson of Mao Zedong and a Major General in the People's Liberation Army.

Attached: MXY2-400x267.jpg (400x267, 25K)

>Major General
More like Major Tub o' Lard.

chinese people have the shittiest hair

Only General this nigga knows is General Tso's chicken.

Dumping wiki links
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_von_Habsburg current head of House von Habsburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferdinand_von_Bismarck Otto von Bismarck's great-grandson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Friedrich,_Prince_of_Prussia current head of the House of Hohenzollern
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchess_Maria_Vladimirovna_of_Russia would-be Romanov heir through non-morganatic marriage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Andrew_Romanov would-be Romanov heir through morganatic marriage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander,_Crown_Prince_of_Yugoslavia former Yugoslav crown prince
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jin_Yuzhang head of the Aisin-Gioro clan, claimant to the Qing dynasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyon_Gardiner_Tyler#Personal_life two of President John Tyler's grandsons, Lyon and Harrison, are still alive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kung_Tsui-chang 79th-generation descendant of Confucius
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yi_Won head of the Yi dynasty (emperors of Korea)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henri,_Count_of_Paris_(born_1933) Orleanist pretender for France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Alphonse,_Duke_of_Anjou Legitimist pretender for France (also great-grandson of Francisco Franco)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Carlos,_Duke_of_Parma head of the House of Bourbon-Parma, Carlist pretender for Spain

>Generally Not in Good Shape

someone needs a long march

He may be a Major General, but he sure would prefer to be the Coronel

one of my ancestor was salah al din al ayoubi. ama

>confucius
How the fuck did they manage to keep track of his descendents for thousands of years?

I heard one of the descendants of the ming imperial line is the head of a huge chinese company.

Now we know what happened to all the food that went missing during the "great leap forward". This fucker at all of it.

Isnt that guy just a distant cousin and not an actual heir?

Haha based archrivals!
Meanwhile Wellington was a minor figure elevated at the last moment by ganging up on a great man

What else do you use slaves for

>give me b& or give me night
What’s your address I’ll give you an anthrax laced treat you’ll never forget

Sala wala sand nigga

The Japanese Imperial monarchy has reigned over Japan since at least the 5th century AD as a single dynasty, possibly longer, they claim the 6th century BC, but probably its 2nd or 3rd century at best.

What if the pretenders of Bonaparte and the House of Orleans united their houses? Would the French give a fuck?

Attached: 160808_INT_Akihito.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg (1180x842, 641K)

Duarte Pio, Duke of Braganza pretender to the Portuguese throne.

Attached: Duarte Pio, Duke of Braganza.jpg (914x600, 64K)

*teleports behind you*

Attached: Cristofano_dell'altissimo,_saladino,_ante_1568_-_Serie_Gioviana.jpg (220x299, 12K)

I'm slightly uncomfortable around clowns

*sheaths sword*

Attached: Saladin_the_Victorious.jpg (1920x2486, 1.55M)

Could anyone provide a family tree to be a pretender to the Roman or Byzantine thrones?

Japanese genealogies can go all the way back to the 5th century for some families.

Crazy clown

>Mao ZeDumpling

Asians are ridiculously autistic when it comes to preserving lineage.

It helps if your Philosophy becomes state Philosophy.

China's bureaucratic administration stretches to prehistory level and its almost unbroken for the most part. They also have the yearly tax records too, although we're not sure how much of it survived to this day. It should give a fairly accurate picture of chinese population with those around.

That would be en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhu_Yunlai whose father is former CCP Premier en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhu_Rongji both of whom are descended from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hongwu_Emperor

The only one I possibly know about would be through the Palaiologos. There was a cadet branch in Montferatt, Italy, whose legitimate branch passes into the Gonzaga family, then into the house of Habsburg-Lorraine.
However, the last Palaiologos Marquess there en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_George,_Marquess_of_Montferrat had an illegitimate son, whose descendants, the Paleologo-Oriundi, still have living descendants.
This is the genaeology Wikipedia cites: marchesimonferrato.com/web2007/_resources/16.pdf

>the current head of the House of Habsburg used to host a TV game show on Austrian TV

>his heir is a racing car driver

>his sister is a fashion model

Eichmann's son is an Argentine archeologist, specialized in Ancient Egypt. He agrees with the execution of his father and wants nothing to do with him.

Attached: pSQu-bIJzEGH75VYQy-5rA_3Y2GNsvexr9dawmA9jDg.jpg (849x1181, 125K)

Hang on, wasn't he the one who was bragging about his Dad being a Nazi bigwig which led to the Israelis hearing about him being in Argentina?

not him but i remember from other thread that it was his dougther but it's true that Eichmann's son is a SJW full goyim

Never heard about that. Might have been one of his other kids.

He had five kids, this is the only Argentine one and the only one that seems to have done something with his life, the Germany-born kids are all dead IIRC.

never mind yes, that fucking bastard was the one who kill his own father for bragging to the neighbor's daughter about his father's stories

Claiming descent from a Chinese Emperor isn't really special.

Chinese imperial houses are like mini-Genghiz Khans. An emperor gets to have a ton of wives, whose resultant sons do the same polygamous shit down the road, and after centuries/millenia you're looking down a family tree that has maybe hundreds of thousands of descendants.

cringed hard

I just googled it, the guy who did that was Klaus Eichmann, the eldest son, not Ricardo Eichmann, the archeologist.

>being this mad at Eichmann getting caught

Pol pls go

Ah. I bet Klaus was a bit red faced about that one.

Also, pic related to thread

Attached: maxmosley.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

Just looked it up. It's actually pretty scary. Mossad sent spooks to spy on him and illegally drugged and then abducted him.

Underrated

based

Attached: DB8019E7-FAED-4BA2-8529-B7DDAAF3B543.jpg (1242x347, 74K)

Hapsburgs also helped found the EU, so we might have a universal monarchy in our kids lifetime

He has his grandpa’s eyes

>Confucius

yeah sure

I actually know the guy. Complete dolt.

>the princess of sweden married a personal trainer of unclear race
*breathes in*

OH NO NO NO NO!

Attached: 800px-Kronprinsessan_Victoria,_prinsessan_Estelle_och_Prins_Daniel-4.jpg (800x1214, 232K)

>Prince Daniel of Sweden, Duke of Västergötland[3] (born Olof Daniel Westling on 15 September 1973), is the husband of Crown Princess Victoria. Prior to his marriage to the heir apparent, Daniel was a personal trainer and gym owner and ran a company called Balance Training with three gyms in central Stockholm.[4]

i guess he is finnish though—remember him being a quarter armenian or something

Uhg. He looks like an old version of Dexter from Ever After High. If anybody else here watched that...

Isn't this the Prison Warden from Riki-Oh?

>79th-generation
Making him as much an heir to Confucius as the nigger who pumps my gas.

He's a major general, alright.

Holy shit that Bagette looks just like Napoleon.

He always reminds me of Clark Kent.

Asians in general are pretty lame. They only recently became dope and even then we only care about their women and anime.

Karl von Habsburg would be Emperor of Austria-Hungary right now if the monarchy had not been abolished. He has been an MEP, game show host in Austria, and a shareholder in a Dutch media conglomerate. Him and his family are still active in Austrian and Hungarian public life.

Attached: 1496286403819.jpg (2832x4256, 2.36M)

One of the heirs of the Osman dynasty is a stand up comedian in the UK, kek.

why is the baby whiter than either of them. is this another michael jackson's kids situation

Simeon II of Bulgaria, aka Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, aka Simeon Sakskoburggotski, the child tsar of Bulgaria during WWII who later returned to the country after the Cold War and became prime minister. His party fell to zero votes in 2009 though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simeon_Saxe-Coburg-Gotha

But even that isn't the strangest monarchy story...

America's Founding Fathers

Attached: foundgfathers.png (1436x756, 1.1M)

That would be Norodom Sihanouk, whose titles and positions shifted so many times over 60 years that I can't summarize them. Let's just quote Wikipedia:

>Norodom Sihanouk (Khmer: នរោត្តម សីហនុ; 31 October 1922 – 15 October 2012) was a Cambodian royal and political leader. He reigned as the King of Cambodia from the death of his grandfather Sisowath Monivong in 1941 until his abdication in 1955 in favour of his father Norodom Suramarit; he achieved Cambodia's independence from French rule in 1953. He was Head of State of Cambodia after his father's death in 1960 until removed from that position in 1970. He served as Prime Minister of Cambodia four times during his first reign, five times during his father's reign, and once while Head of State. He was restored as King in 1993 but abdicated again in 2004 and was succeeded by his son Norodom Sihamoni.

he looks like a slightly more handsome version of me
maybe im related to napoleon

Isn't there a footage of him eating his own boogers?

more like grandson of general tso

Are they descendents of Thomas Jefferson's concubine black slave?

Is Osmanli family still around?

unfortunately yea, the Osman dynasty still has some members living and Erd*gan loves sucking their cock

Could use a good famine

A lot of Caucasian babies have white skin with blond hair and blue eyes. I did, now I'm a le 56% swarthy Portuguese.

Some of the people in this photograph are descendants of Alexander Hamilton or married into the family.

Attached: descendantsofalexanderhamilton.jpg (928x586, 151K)

Most of the old European houses are still around and wealthy, at least the ones that managed to stay west of the Iron Curtain.

it's weird how the leading families of one large tribe emerged from the ashes of the roman world and still sit in their castles today, having bred almost exclusively within the caste until recently.

the mists of the dark ages receded and castles were going up with these families already powerful enough to get them built.

Julio-Claudian dynasty
>Augustus' bloodline outlived his dynasty through the descendants of his first granddaughter, Julia the Younger
>last known descendant was Sergius Octavius Laenas Pontianus, consul in AD 131, who lived during the reign of Hadrian.
>Afterward, towards Late Antiquity and the Early Middle Ages, the line falls into the realm of parahistory, where various Medieval royal families have claimed some sort of descent, such as the Colonna family.

Colonna family
>According to tradition, the Colonna are a branch of the Counts of Tusculum
>Even far further back, they trace their lineage past the counts of Tusculum via Lombard and Italo-Roman nobles, merchants, and clergy through the Early Middle Ages — ultimately claiming origins from the Julio-Claudian dynasty.

Its hard to find pictures of them but they're still around and live as aristocrats in Italy.

Mussolini's granddaughter

Attached: allessandra.jpg (399x469, 36K)

I think that's a presumptuous statement. There was a large gap in time from the end of Rome until the medieval era in which everything was thrown to the wind, the so called Dark Ages. It's rather dubious as to who came from what in that time period or what the hell was even going on. Elizabeth II's ancestor may have been some back street ruffian with a side job as a fish monger in 745 AD, no offense to her majesty.

this bitch made a pretty gud pop song youtube.com/watch?v=kIkoyi6w-HI

Quaility citypop. That’s how you know capitalism won.

Apparently that would be this guy

Attached: WE.png (782x586, 271K)

he looks like he's possessed by a stoned demon, while also being drunk