Tell me about ginger history

Historical facts, figures, art, ect.

Attached: redhair.jpg (450x450, 52K)

Ramesses II (the great) of Egypt was a redhead.

(The mummification process turns the hair red, but they've looked at the roots to determine red was his natural color)

Attached: Ramesses the Great.jpg (674x1024, 91K)

For the love of God, can someone please tell me the name of the shade of ginger-blonde that Renascence artists and their imitators gave to the hair of their goddesses and beautiful women? This has been killing me for a whole week.

titian red I think?

Fuck, wait, is that not it?

Thanks, I think that the convention is a bit older than Titian himself but it's nice to know the name.

I have a strong passion for gingers/natural redheads, I find it the most beautiful hair color for women and I wish I could find myself a pretty ginger to date and maybe wife up. With green eyes and freckles they are goddesses.

Unfortunately for me I live in a country where natural redheads are very, very rare, and since I'm not a top grade male specimen myself, I have no hopes of ever finding my pretty ginger wife and starting a family with her.

Just go to the UK & Ireland, they speak English and love foreigners,

>love foreigners

Attractive (and white) foreigners most likely, I have little faith that any of them would want anything to do with a short olive skinned brazilian mutt, even if I have a decent face, am a well educated person and have a good job.

Aren't there whites in your country?

Of course there are, everywhere, Brazil is a multiracial country just like the US, but gingers are much rarer here than in the US because we didn't get scottish and irish colonies.

Sorry, but no red-head wife for you.. You'd eseentiwlly just be killing that ginger blood line, no?
Certainly you have considered this, no?

Attached: 1516760547505.png (942x942, 37K)

the true aryans

why wouldn't the mummification process turn the roots red as well?

Go to Udmurtia, Russia, most redheaded people in the planet.

No? Otherwise every mummy would be a redhead

Ramesses II was super old though (91), that's not his natural hair color (Egyptians used to dye their hair when it got grey). But Egyptologists have looked at his roots and concluded he had natural red hair. Red hair wasn't that uncommon in ancient Egypt, people with red hair were said to be related to the Storm god Set.

Ramesses was from a northern family who originated from the north in the old Hyksos capital. The Hyksos were from the Levant and the chief god of the Canaanites was Ba'al the storm god. Not sure if that's where the Set - red hair link came from though.

Some Maori oral traditions tell of a race of pale-skinned elf-like beings with ginger or blond hair who inhabited New Zealand before the Maori arrived ~1250AD. From what I can tell, it seems like the government is making a serious effort to cover up any archaeological discoveries related to these people and the theory has been ridiculed by liberal propaganda for years!

Wouldnt they be able to tell the difference between that and natural?

The Chinese racist slur for white people is Hongmao/Angmo. It means, "Redhead."

The slur - which is a contraction of Hongmaofan (Red-headed barbarian) dates back to very ancient Chinese history when the horseniggers bothering the Zhou Kingdom and the more western of the Warring States Kingdoms were Indo-Iranic. Due to their nomadic culture, penchant for raiding, and generally tribal nature, the Chinese considered them barbarian.

For some reason though blonde was seen as exotic but red hair was seen as a very disgusting thing.

Attached: uighur-kid.jpg (500x432, 116K)

Uncle Billy and a few of the founding fathers were ginger.

Attached: IMG_2476.jpg (1242x914, 758K)

>Ramses II
>Rurik
>Erik the Red
>Leif Eriksson
>Frederick Barbarossa
>Richard the Lionheart
>Genghis Khan
>Joan of Arc
>Christopher Columbus
>Oliver Cromwell
>George Washington
>Napoleon
>Garibaldi
>Churchill
Historically speaking, why are red-heads so god-tier?

Ginger race master race

>Joan of Arc
Where did you get that from?

Apparently the oldest coloured depiction of her shows her with red hair.

She was described as having dark hair.

She was a glorified chearleader anyway so ultimately it doesn't really matter

Even her enemies didn't call her that.

do gingers have below or above average IQs?

below

look at ireland

Attached: National_IQ_per_country_-_estimates_by_Lynn_and_Vanhanen_2006.png (1357x628, 26K)

It's a recessive trait, so his kids probably wouldn't be red headed unless he has it but the kids still carry the gene.

We aren't going extinct goddamn it!

Fuck off you're just jealous you aren't as pretty

calm down brian hahahahaha

Contrary to popular belief, redheads aren't actually that common in Ireland

>WE WUZ WHITE ISLAND NIGGAZ N SHIET

Glhf kiddo

Attached: IMG_2478.jpg (750x961, 178K)

if your ok with your wife being a boy ill move in with you

Attached: 1518792821903.png (522x316, 125K)

Argentina next door has plenty of redheads because of the Irish immigration. Should have used St. Patrick's as an opportunity for a quick trip user.

Attached: WA-redheads-day-event-2016.jpg (658x493, 124K)

I didn't even know that was a thing here in Brazil, haha. I might actually go there this year, even if only to admire their beauty.

I'm afraid of going to Argentina, I heard they dislike brazilians very much.

>I heard they dislike brazilians very much.
Huh? I can assure you that's nonsense.
Aside from the friendly football rivalry / banter there's no animosity. Otherwise you wouldn't have so many argie tourists flooding Florianopolis every summer.

Also many Brazilians go to ski in Bariloche during winter.

I actually want to go visit Argentina now, not only for the redheads, hehe.

i love ginger men. please let me suck that red meat. i need a husband.