Are there any Anglo peoples left in New England?

Attached: NYC.jpg (3500x3000, 1.7M)

no
t. superior new england chad

Irish were Anglo?

in the irrelevant parts like vermont and new hampshire and parts of main and massachusetts. otherwise, i don't think so, they're either minorities in the main urban areas or thoroughly mongrelized at this point. Utah is the bastion of angloness ironically and mormonism is unironically an anglo supremacist cult that distillation of the worst of anglo traditions with christianity

Thankfully no

Most Southern whites are pure Anglo American, but now its a post apartheid South-Africa tier shithole.

well yeah, but mormons historically kept blacks out of their church and therefore utah, southern anglos were always tainted by slavery

Seeing as most "Irish" were colonizing Anglos, I don't think there's any real change

broofs?

Southern whites are ulster scotch

Literally the same genetic stock as the Irish (Explains their violence, alcoholism, love for clan feuds and incest)

Nope. This southern we wuz celts larping is completely wrong. Alabama, Kentucky, Virginia, Carolina,... all had english majorities (of the whites)

Robert E Lee was not from ulster. Jackson for example was however. There jas never been a state with a scots-irish majority

The majority of them.

Thing is Americans can have 1 half-irish great grandad and then claim to be of irish ancestoary, failing to notice the rest of his ancenstors are all anglo

ulster scotch are not irish, they're invaders from scotland and england

Most Southern whites are Hispanic mongrels

We are New Englanders. The past doesn't matter, we have a unique identity even in the US.

Attached: NewEnglandStrong.jpg (183x200, 8K)

Based New England poster. We are above dumb things like """""""Ethnicity""""""".

Attached: NewEnglandIsBestEngland.png (2839x1023, 1.65M)

are you under the delusion that people want to be irish?

yes, lots. check your local country club

go an pahk da cah in hahvahd yahd ya bahstid

Except all these fuckin Brazilians, amirite?

Attached: philipprofile.jpg (159x242, 11K)

You aren’t considered American because of your gun laws

New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine have some of the best gun laws in the country.

>What is New Hampshire
We are civilized and give our gun nuts plenty of room up in the woods to go crazy. We just prefer they stay away from our important stuff down on the Shore. Honestly our system is best desu, everyone wins.

They attacked us first.

Is there any way New England isn't basically paradise?

>go from 100% english to italian, irish, jewish,..with practically no old stock remaininh
>go from 100% congregationalist hardcore reformed to 20%nominally catholic and 20%nominally liberal protestant denominations

Just Lmao at you faggots got outbred and taken over.

>what is Boston
>what is Connecticut

Most amusing jest, my friend.

Attached: Bill.jpg (579x572, 212K)

You act like all those people don't assimilate to the Patrician New England way. Only savage beasts care about such trivial things. You sir are a pleb.

I'll give you CT cuz I live here, but New Haven is a beautiful city. It's filled with museums, colleges, libraries and even Gothic cathedrals inspired by ones in Spain.

Agreed.

Disgusting. You're probably one of the invaders, pretending to be a true Yankee.

wrong
ulster scots are as the name implies scotish, and prods to boot, so double retarded

Lmao at this cope. New england old stock yankees have been outbred, they are a genetic and cultural failure

Most of the spics and niggers who’ve lived here in Connecticut their whole lives that I’ve spoken with didn’t know what New England was

Half my ancestry is English. A quarter is Italian (Marchigiano) and the Rest is German and Polish. So I guess you're 50% right.

Their in the cities and stay outta trouble (Mostly) so who cares? Also what part of CT, I'm from Guilford myself.

Duuudddeee, have you literally never heard of the plastic paddy phenomenon?

Half my ancestry is English. A quarter is Italian (Marchigiano) and the Rest is German and Polish

Attached: IMG_0962.gif (220x220, 1.26M)

Danbury, so New York lite

Ulster Scotch people are virtually indistinguishable from the Irish genetically.

You poor bastard.. Well look on the bright side: At least you don't live in Bridgeport.

Boston niggers don't count as people.

>tfw stationed in groton
its actually really nice here

I love the Sub base. Went there for an Engineering field trip Freshman year and for a Graduation party last year. Good times desu.

What's the flag on their pins? The Holy See?

Rural Massachusetts (definitely NOT Boston), New Hampshire and the southern half of Maine. Otherwise not.

Are German-American generally blonde while Anglo-Americans are brunette?

Attached: image.jpg (391x385, 23K)