Make Italy Great Again

Make Italy Great Again

Attached: 1200px-Map_of_the_Roman_Empire_at_its_height.svg.png (1200x780, 102K)

I can't see Italy on that map

Wtf why is sardinia green

mussolini and hitler again no thanks

oh nononno no this again

Impossible

Can't. It's been ruined by (nu-)italians.

>Italy

Did Italian identity exist during Roman times? Can Julius Caesar and Augustus be considered Italians?

It was a geographical term rather than tribal or ethnic.

Attached: Stupidity Sardinia.png (1920x3025, 1.44M)

Attached: IMG_4666.jpg (699x690, 107K)

Mazzini already did it

this was a shitposter right?
american education isn't that bad right?
right???!?!

Yes, italians often saw themselves as superior to all other regions of the empire and enjoyed lower taxation than any other province

I wouldn't know about all Americans, but the ones in Veeky Forums, /pol/ to be precise are pretty retarded.

Attached: 1506527668609.png (1200x900, 240K)

It's pretty bad m8. A girl in my class graduated a year ahead and I remember she had no clue where in the world Egypt was.

Trick question, Egypt isn't in this world.

That's what the freemasons want you to think. Wake up sheeple.

by including
>greece
>turkey
>parts os marocco, algeria, tunisia lybia egypt and the fucking MIddle east

yeah, even no

*gets entirely dependent on african grain, wastes money, is entirely useless and has people dying from grappa before screaming madona bestia porco dio schifoso cane*

Wrong

They considered the italic people, the etruscans weren't part of them, as being "relatives" to each other, which was also proven true by genetic testings, so you could say that romans were "italians"

Soros treating you well?

1st century BC Roman author, historian, and engineer/soldier Vitruvius on commented on the superiority of Italics (while still acknowledging them as a collection of different peoples), so there was some sense of Italianism at least.
>"In fact, the peoples of Italy are the most perfectly constituted in both respects—in bodily form and in mental activity to correspond to their valour. Exactly as the planet Jupiter is itself temperate, its course lying midway between Mars, which is very hot, and Saturn, which is very cold, so Italy, lying between the north and the south, is a combination of what is found on each side, and her preëminence is well regulated and indisputable. And so by her wisdom she breaks the courageous onsets of the barbarians, and by her strength of hand thwarts the devices of the southerners. Hence, it was the divine intelligence that set the city of the Roman people in a peerless and temperate country, in order that it might acquire the right to command the whole world."
Wonder if that label extended to other places of roughly the same latitude and climate like Iberia, Greece, Carthage, Phoenicia, and Pontus.

To clarify, the label being "people who are perfectly placed at the climate between the stupid northern barbarians and the effeminate southern wusses".

>be from Italian peninsula
>not Italian
>Greek from Balkan peninsula
>not Balkan

hope that helps

Temperate Climate-Supremacism

Marius' emancipation of Italian allied soldiers springs to mind as well.

Let me tell you a story of how autistic Amerifats can be from my own experience as an Amerifat.
Once, I was living in a Freshman dorm. That place was like the Hollywood depiction of a sanitorium. Constant screaming, dumb athletes acting dumb, and an unwashable yellow stain in the shower.
Among these mongoloids was a man who went by the moniker "Bird."
Bird was a normal athlete. A brain the size of a walnut and only got in via sports performance.
One night, he was fucking around with his friends when a fire extinguisher entered within his vision. Being a braindead athlete, he promptly fucked around with the piece of safety equipment with his friends and blasted one of them in the face with fire extinguisher foam.
Bird was immediately expelled the day after, and the idiot athlete he blasted was rushed to the hospital.

There has never been a single Greek in history who consciously identified as Balkan. The naming of the two different peninsulas only applies to the Italics.

please tell me he was trolling

Well he's not completely wrong Odysseus took 10 years to go from Troy to Itaca

Finally someone said this, I always want to point that out when someone brings up the meme but I'm a pussy. The guy's still a retard though.

>Odysseus took 10 years to go from Troy to Itaca
Because Poseidon and Aeolus were fucking with him, you dumbass. Plus of those 10 years he spent 7 with Calypso and 1 with Circe, it's not like it took him 10 years of sailing to go home.

kids in america think anti-intellectualism and apathy is cool, which is why so many native americans are so fucking stupid. its mostly immigrants, funnily enough, that realize that they can succeed where the lazy americans failed and work hard to get good jobs that the welfare suckling piglets can't.

>gets entirely dependent on african grain
Kind of a given when there's more people in Rome than in all north africa, especially since sailing megacargoes through the med was far cheaper than moving an endless amount of carts over the Appennines.

hey it's not just kids that think anti-intellectualism is cool

are you retarded?