Operation Vegetarian was a British military plan in 1942 to disseminate linseed cakes infected with anthrax spores onto...

>Operation Vegetarian was a British military plan in 1942 to disseminate linseed cakes infected with anthrax spores onto the fields of Germany. These cakes would have been eaten by the cattle, which would then be consumed by the civilian population, causing the deaths of millions of German citizens. Furthermore, it would have wiped out the majority of Germany's cattle, creating a massive food shortage for the rest of the population that remained uninfected.

>The cakes themselves were tested on Gruinard Island, just off the coast of Scotland. Because of the widespread contamination from the anthrax, the land remained a no-go area until 1990. The five million cakes made to be disseminated in Germany were eventually destroyed in an incinerator shortly after World War II ended in 1945.
What the fuck was their problem?

Attached: 1498813636215.jpg (594x482, 70K)

Hitler should had gased London when the RAF was in retreat

/thread

Leniency towards Germans I guess.

what a fucking waste, should have used it on the krautniggers

Wow, it's almost like actual war knows no boundaries

Should have used them for “decolonization” (i.e. rebellions) instead. Or fed the them to the bengalese during the supposed famine.

If the Brits actually used antrax, would Americans defend it like they defend the use of atom bombs?

Most likely

American here, damn straight I would. Krauts deserved worse.

Atom bombs against the Japanese was a regretible necessity, but the Germans were a mad dog driven insane by the French starving them after WWI. Hell, even the USSR's rape of (German) civvies wascompletely justified. Shame about all those innocent poles, though.

krauts get knocked about my nigga

all Jews in this thread cant even contain themselves, at least try to shill

Attached: 0019b91ec845120f25b702.jpg (730x900, 172K)

The """good guys""" defending (((freedom)) in a nutshell

>The French starving them
Hey you're the ones who crashed the world's economy.

After what they did to us Jews, they deserved no mercy.

Attached: 1520987348834.jpg (1346x2800, 1.34M)

In case it looked like Britain would lose

>Jews get awarded Jewish awards hosted by Jews
Damn, dude.

Should've happened.

Attached: 1485302210553.jpg (433x600, 49K)

>The Hunger Plan (German: der Hungerplan; der Backe-Plan) was a plan developed by Nazi Germany during World War II to seize food from the Soviet Union and give it to German soldiers and civilians; the plan entailed the death by starvation of millions of "racially inferior" Slavs following Operation Barbarossa, the 1941 invasion of the Soviet Union. The premise behind the Hunger Plan was that Germany was not self-sufficient in food supplies, and to sustain the war and keep up the domestic morale it needed to obtain the food from conquered lands at any cost. It was an engineered famine, planned and implemented as an act of policy. This plan was developed during the planning phase for the Wehrmacht (German Armed Forces) invasion and provided for diverting of the Ukrainian food stuffs away from central and northern Russia and redirecting them for the benefit of the invading army and the population in Germany. The plan resulted in the deaths of millions of people.[1] The plan as a means of mass murder was outlined in several documents, including one that became known as Göring's Green Folder, which quoted a number of "20 to 30 million" expected Russian deaths from "military actions and crises of food supply."

What the hell was their problem?

Attached: 147684172111.jpg (1280x872, 290K)

should have used it

>Operation Vegetarian was only to be used in the event of a German anthrax attack on the United Kingdom.[2]
Typical krauts deliberately cropping out the full picture

>tfw you live in the timeline where this didn't happen
hold me bros

Attached: feels3.jpg (400x400, 11K)

They were rightfully fed up of Kraut shit. Sad they didn't put it into action.

Attached: 1450535156169231910.png (508x584, 20K)

Fucking Based.
Germans deserve it.

Attached: ! !.jpg (498x498, 54K)

needed food fo dem programs

Good, G*rmanoids deserved it.

>Might makes Right! Everything goes in war!
>REEEEEEEE this PLAN is bad and evil and wrong HOW COULD YOU?!??!?!?

wtf is your problem, user?
Might makes right and germans proved to be the most bottom of the food chain on earth.

Everyone in this thread is an idiot
It was only to be used in the event of a German anthrax attack against the UK

do it again, bomber harris

>muh poor nazis
chat shit get hit

"jew lauds another jew"

Stay mad gentile. We don't wish anyone harm. Just want to be left alone. But be you Roman, Arab, or Nazi, we'll out last you ans win in the end.

Attached: 1520986909840m.jpg (583x1024, 127K)

>we want to be left alone
>proceeds to destroy the west
what did he mean by this

>Preparations were not complete until early 1944. Operation Vegetarian was only to be used in the event of a German anthrax attack on the United Kingdom.
Are you really such a scumbag that you’d intentionally exclude the end of the paragraph so you can spread propaganda?

Attached: 1458160124481.jpg (1300x900, 189K)

>the French starving them after WWI
They starved themselves by attempting to print money to get out of their Versailles payments.

Le ebil atom bombs, killing all of those people at once instead over two weeks with firebombs

>jewish people on a jewish website predict jewish fortunes
gee, user! wonder where you got that one!

The Versailles Payments were themselves retribution for payment demanded by Germany after France's total defeat during the Franco-Prussian War.

Attached: StormniggersArguingLike.png (1600x1000, 29K)

That France actually payed back because they are a functional country

More like because they had a vast colonial empire Germany did not have.

>la abominacion..

Because they were a functional European power that managed to actually get some colonies up and running rather than Germans who couldn't even become a country until the game was already over.

>.001% of the world's population controls the global economy and all the highest honors in the West by being world class scholars

It's almost as if the median Jewish IQ is as far displaced from Whites as the Whites are from blacks.

t. White kid who grew up with atheist Boomer parents who never thought he was Jewish but who got in the 99th percentile on the GRE and SAT and had two professors for parents and then found our from DNA testing they're both 75 and 50% Jewish (immigrants from Germany so it kind of makes sense but great grandparents were just non-religous).

I mean, 2011 to 2016 I was all about race realism on /pol/ despite the average poster being dumb as a stack of rocks. I realize I'm actually the minority they hate percisley because I'm smarter and do a 180.

With gene editing your line will become less and less important. Transhumanism means this shit won't matter in the future, but until then people who want to eliminate the Jews, a reservoir of high IQ, are idiots.

Racists fully recognize that Jews and Asians statistically have higher IQ than Europeans. Literally no one cares. This is not at all a controversial statement to make on /pol/ .

>With gene editing your line will become less and less important. Transhumanism means this shit won't matter in the future

>Jew
>wants to reduce humanity to labgrown mongrels
I mean, it's hard not to be anti-semitic when you're literally this much of a stormfront caricature.

Attached: 1429313807747.jpg (448x342, 59K)

French colonial empire at the time consisted of a few islands and Algeria.

They printed money to devalue the currency so the loans they took out (primarily from German citizens) would be easier to pay back. Devaluing German currency would've done nothing to their Versailles obligations which had to be paid in gold or in kind.

On the contrary, there is such a thing as general principles. Since all that you are good for is yourselves, I am prepared to live in a world without you. I will happily take the net loss in whatever scientific and medical discoveries you will never again have the opportunity to make, in order to be rid of you once and for all.

America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans.
The Amerindian genocide will never ever be forgotten.
Time to get replaced, subhuman.

Well they didn't use it, that's all that matters. Consider it as a backup in case the Germans decided to go full chemical warfare again

>jewish master race
>anyone can walk into a reform synagogue and in 6 months start getting all of their benefits

more like jewish blind fools letting anyone join the religion and move to Israel with the most basic of fake grandma birth certificates

t. Russian loving in Israel currently collecting that sweet Jewish welfare

Clearly they didn't use it despite having ample opportunity, so I don't really get what your problem is.
The Germans had all sorts of fucked up plans as well.

My russian friend actually did the same because his grandmother lost all family documents durring WW2 and had to create new ones, so she lied her ways to having a jewish mother.
Now he lives in Israel fucking jewish thots without having even slight jewish ancestry ;^)

When you realize the second thirty years' war was both a murder-suicide on the half of the brits and a fratricide

>tfw you realize Hitler should've gassed the Anglos instead
Look at him. Have you ever seen such evil concentrated into a single form?

Attached: 1520119477189.jpg (807x619, 105K)

daily reminder that Germany tried to have using a shotgun in battle classed as a war crime but were perfectly fine with gas attacks

>The Amerindian genocide will never ever be forgotten.
which one, the one that never happened or the one that killed like 4000 people?

Looks like bunch of people having fun.
wtf is your problem, user? Jealous of not having this?

also
>reactor.cc

The one that started in 1492 and replaced superior beings with subhumans from europe.

America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans.

Time to get extinct'd, inferior being.

so the one that never happened then, gotcha

Nobel prize is a politicized mokery of true scientists and peace workers troughout the world

No they don´t jew, the indians sold them to us.
you were there too remember? You smelt the scent of shekels and flooded it with blacks

>jewish people only caring about each other
It's almost as if that's the reason they got kicked out of almost every country they ever inhibited throughout history.

So you agree with european replacement?
If you agree with european replacement, why are you still complaining?

your picture is outdated and doesn't actually mean shit

I do yes, if germans want to sell their country off they should be free to do it, they won that right in 1871, what i don´t agree with is the UN enforcing of said replacement and the importation of it´s americanized values to europe

Of course they would.

>rape of (German) civvies wascompletely justified
>rape
>civvies
>justified
I really wish that every single anglo/american will burn in hell.

>What the hell was their problem?
They wanted to eat, so they took the food they could.
This isn't really a master piece to figure out.

>people

good idea, then the British would have gone ahead with the Operation in the OP

>"mum, what's that blank spot on the map?"
>"oh, that used to be germany, dear."

That's why Stalin did order Scorched earth?

>Your enemy cant starve you to death if you starve yourself first

Attached: 1rnbpt.jpg (801x653, 48K)

Now that's what I call a retarded statement

Attached: 1521404889835m.jpg (388x1024, 65K)

No, Krautniggers wanted to Starve 200 million Russians, you fucktard.

Your own source literally says:
"Germany was not self-sufficient in food supplies, and to sustain the war and keep up the domestic morale it needed to obtain the food from conquered lands at any cost"

Not that the genocide of slaves can be considered anything other the a humanitarian masterwork.

I know youre trolling but do you ever imagine how your mother would react if she read your posts? Have some empathy

How new are you?
When I first came here newfags where told to lurk first.

Kikes are fucking parasitical sub-humans who never really even acomplished anything, and used Nepotism in aquiring everything they have. It was the PURE white race which industralized, electrified and modernized world.

No, you sub-human, my source says: Krautniggers were pieces of shit, who robbed and stole food for the purpose of genocide.

And Russians were not ''slaves'' you fucktard. Krautniggers were Russian slaves, right up to 1990. And they are even now, with ALL of their gas supplies relying soley on Russia.

>It's almost as if the median Jewish IQ is as far displaced from Whites as the Whites are from blacks.
Have you looked at the average IQ of Israel?
You would certainly be surprised, even considering that it is 75% Jewish.

>Transhumanism
>in the 99th percentile
LOL

Krautnigger filth should have been exterminated by Russians with massive nuclear barrage.

Average Krautniggers aren't much better.

Attached: Mein Krautism.webm (500x375, 2.12M)

>No, you sub-human, my source says: Krautniggers were pieces of shit, who robbed and stole food for the purpose of genocide.
I LITERALLY gave you a quote from what you posted.
What of:
>Germany was not self-sufficient
and
>needed to obtain the food from conquered lands
Do you not understand, it is WHAT YOUR OWN SOURCES say.

>Krautnigger filth should have been exterminated by Russians with massive nuclear barrage.
The Russians didn't have Germans to build their bombs, I am sorry.

Since the average Krautnigger is becoming a Muslim subhuman, I can't really disagree.

That does not explain, or justify anything, you Krautnigger. Germany WAS self-sufficeint, and only stole food for the purposse of Genocide.

Russians build their bombs themselfes, you braindead fucktard, while Krauts never even had the basics covered. It was Americans who build first bomb.

Tsar Bomba actually surpased everything yanks had in their arsenall, and 3 of them would have been more than enough to oblitherate Krautland.

>Germany WAS self-sufficeint, and only stole food for the purposse of Genocide.
Your source says otherwise.
What from:
>"Germany was not self-sufficient in food supplies, and to sustain the war and keep up the domestic morale it needed to obtain the food from conquered lands at any cost"
Do you not understand, IT IS WHAT YOUR(!!!!!!!!!!!) SOURCE says.

Are you actually retarded?
You come in here, with a quote (from wikipedia?) to demonstrate that Germany committed some crime, then someone points out to you WHAT OUR OWN SOURCE SAYS, then you proceed to say THE OPPOSITE of your source.

What the fuck, ivan?

Not that user, but Germany needed the food because they invaded the USSR. If they would have not invaded, then they would not need said food.
So yes, the food was only taken (or would be) to fuel their extermination campaign.

That isn't even what I am arguing.
I am not standing here and saying that the nazis didn't do nuffin, I am just saying that according to his own sources, the nazis had a *pragmatic* reason to take the food.

WHAT FUCKING SOURCE you dumb fucktard? I am NOT the guy who Copy+pasted Wikipedia.

Krautniggers looted food from populace, in order to starve it. Case closed.

>WHAT FUCKING SOURCE you dumb fucktard?
THE SOURCE WHICH STARTED THIS WHOLE DISCUSSION:
>Krautniggers looted food from populace, in order to starve it.
Thank god they did.
I hope my grandfather did get to eat some of Ivans food.

His source clearly states that the Germans were planning on taking the food for themselves, to both starve the Soviets and to support their more conventional genocide (German troops on the Eastern front get fresh food so they are able to shoot more Slavs, Germans back in Germany get to eat their own food instead of exporting it to the Eastern front).
What exactly are you trying to argue? That Nazis weren't mindlessly evil? Because they obviously weren't, but they were still genocidal fucks.

DO IT AGAINN PÂTISSIÈRE HARRIS

>What exactly are you trying to argue?
I tried to sarcastically answer the question "What the hell was their[the Germans] problem?".

Thank god Krautniggers are being ethnically replaced, and exterminated. They deserve it for ruining Europe 3 times in 100 years.

Attached: ITS THE KRAUTS.png (1300x1650, 712K)

>They deserve it for ruining Europe 3 times in 100 years.
It really is disturbing to here that.
First we try monarchism, that gets taken from us, we learn from our mistake and do something radically different, this time Fascism, that gets taken away from us, so we figure out something new, left wing radical humanitarianism, but YET AGAIN people aren't happy with us.

I start to think the only reason you hate the Germans is because we are better then you, no matter how hard we try to adapt you always hate us :(

It's because in the end germans turn their midas touch in to the touch of shit by taking things to far

Krauts are not really better at anything, they have been fragmented shithole for most of their existance, and then in their inferiority complex tried to ruin Europe. Krauts need to be anihilated, once and for all.

Attached: KRAUTNIGROES.jpg (4500x2879, 3.76M)