Are the Druze and Ibadi the best religions in the world? No one can hold a candle against them philosophically

Are the Druze and Ibadi the best religions in the world? No one can hold a candle against them philosophically

Attached: Druze man.jpg (500x334, 91K)

I'm a fan of Sikhism and Zoroastrianism, they seem comfy

Zoroasters sound like the backdrop to dark souls. I'd love to read more about them, I dont particularly know the philosophical ramifications of their theology

Attached: zoarastrianism.jpg (575x471, 60K)

You think they ever forgot to keep the fire lit once during 3,500 years and cheeky pretend it didn't?

I know the longest documented fire they have going is from the 1750s, they're definitely pulling a China "We've been the same country for 3000 years" shit

lol, no, no they are not

why

because real traditions exist

They meld platonic, Aristotelian, Zoroastrian, Christian, and Muslim philosophy into a coherent Holy narrative. How is that not real?

The kindest turks in class were alewis.
These syncretic angelworshipping pseudomuslims of whatever sect seem to be rather good people.

Redpill me on the Druze.

>how is syncretism not park of a tradition?
sounds like you know a lot about religion and the history of philosophy

They're a weird ethnoreligion of the middle east that is a paganistic syncretism between Classical Greek Philosophy, Early Christian Literature, Mohammedan Religion, and the writings of 12th century prophets.

That's messy.

i went on a jewish birthright trip and we had a meal with the druze—standard eastern med shit, but excellent. they have some hospitality schtick that may be part of their religion, where they legit will not turn you away from their homes

No fuck Islam. They are still muzziepukes who want to bring sharia law to White Europe. Fuck all Muslims. I hate them! I'm sick of people cucking for Islam! It's a globalist death cult!

>chek'd
that sounds pretty standard for the mountain peoples though. The Caucuses are all about that too.

>jewish birthright trip
what does this entail

He was ok diktator

Attached: 35688CEC-39D8-4720-8C7A-E77622FFDBF8.jpg (600x594, 125K)

they have an emphasis on esotericism too

circumcision

how's that working out for you

Attached: 6eb36c95b150d002e76bbd14b28355088e15cfba1a659255b374e4f962f46d9e.jpg (2100x1630, 2.25M)

It's this thing Israel does where they fly youth of Jewish ancestry out to Israel and essentially give them a tour of the country. The ultimate goal of this is, of course, to get younger generations to make Aliyah, or at least to develop a lifelong connection to Isreal. Key activities included cultural activities (like what user did with the Druze), visits to Bedouins, trips to the Dead Sea, etc.

it's a bit like a propaganda trip, paid for by very rich american jews and the israeli govt. with two goals—to strengthen the diaspora connection with israel, and to get jewish people to hook up with eachother, fuck and have jewish kids. it's like a two week vacation trip of drinking, hooking up and seeing cool stuff, and it's completely free. im only half jewish, but ive heard of kids just pretending to be jewish and getting on a trip. i never had a bar mitzvah, have belonged to a temple or jewish organization, etc., so im not sure how they possibly wouldve checked whether i was jewish or not

sounds sleazy desu senpai

You're not wrong, user. There's a lot of political opposition to it by young American Jews who object to Israel's settlement/ethnic cleansing policies. Kids either see it as an indoctrination and breeding trip, or a transcendent experience that makes them better Jews. It's gotten to the point where half of my cousins are staunch Zionists, while the other half are critical of the government. Makes family reunions pretty shit desu.