How'd this big slut avoid getting pregnant?

How'd this big slut avoid getting pregnant?

Attached: Elizabeth_I_in_coronation_robes1.jpg (1600x1477, 389K)

she was a virgin

Attached: 1479566569614.jpg (157x157, 10K)

She was a dude. A tranny.

Read The Faerie Queene and you will have salvation.

"she" was actually a boy

Y'all can fuck off, Queen Bess best Bet

she was too busy slaying her enemies and making sure she was never fucked with that she forgot to get laid.

Women have multiple holes and only one of them leads to pregnancy.

This.

lol if anyone is actually dumb enough to believe this to be true in anything other then a strictly technical sense.

I don't think she was the type to take it up the bum desu

>>what are handjobs, oral, dryhumping, footjobs, etc.
You do realize there were way for people to have sex before the pill that didn't result in either children or a sore ass, yeah?

I donno, I find it hard to imagine her giving footies

I always wondered why she was so pasty white - was she using powder to hide syphillitic sores or what?

I mentioned more then just "footies" you idiotic little bong mongoloid cocksucker.

Could've been that. Could also have been that being the style at the time.

Kek why are you so angry?

She's english, they're known for a love of the butt stuff.

Because people who only respond to a small part of a post piss me off when the post in question is very small to begin with.

lol triggered

Relax friendo. Take a breather. It's better for your long term health.

wew lad

Maybe she was barren? Ovarian cysts and all that shit.

She sucks mary queen of scots should have been on that throne not that bastard bitch whose mother was a whore

infertile from all the mercury and lead she was exposing her skin to.

Oh and yes she had lovers but she did love the virgin queen name so she went with it. Back then condoms where made of big intestines yuck

Damn bro calm down

>catholic on the throne
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA

Everytime she got pregnant she had Ferdinand punch her in the tummy REALLY hard.

Hot. Need a fanfic.

Lols

"Ferddy, I'm pregnant" the bloated queen said as she burst into her loves chamber. Ferdinand quickly swept papers off his desk as his head rose in shock, he couldn't risk the queen seeing his list of his favorite animes. "¿Dónde está el baño?" he asked quizzically. "Yes, it's true. The nurse confirmed it" the queen said near to tears. Ferdinand sat quietly and thought to himself for a while, this was the 5th time she was pregnant this month, was he really that fertile? He finally sighed as he got up from his desk and walked over to his royal lover. He took her by the hands and looked lovingly into her face. "No hablo englais, vaca". She smiled at that. In a quick flash Ferdinand put the queen in a headlock with his right arm and with his left began pummeling her stomach. She spit out a drop of blood and he got behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and threw her back, smashing her skull into the floor. She was whimpering and bloody, hardly conscious as he walked out the room. It was quite the hastle having to beat her up everything few days but he couldn't resist her noble pussy.

Paleness was associated with beauty at the time. Like in other cultures, being pale meant that you lived a life of luxury that allowed you to stay inside, travel in litters and coaches, etc. Some women used ceruse makeup, made from lead and vinegar, to make themselves more pale. Elizabeth I supposedly used this although, to be fair, it's more popular legend than anything. There is no record of ceruse in her account books.

However, the idea of Elizabeth I being pasty white is a historical misconception, thanks to the paint pigments used in her portraits. Elizabeth's skin was almost certainly not actually that pasty white, with or without makeup enhancement. A 7-year study completed a few years ago found, through analysis of many Elizabeth I paintings, that certain pigments of paint used on many of her portraits--both on her face as faded extensively over time. The red pigments used in the skin paint have faded considerably, making her skin look pasty white rather than the rosy pale it would have been when it was first painted. The study also found that most of her portraits had full rosy cheeks, now faded.

She only fuckt animals

Anal

barren

she was saving herself for daddy Henry in heaven