What's going to happen to Russia once he's gone?

What's going to happen to Russia once he's gone?

Attached: Uzbekistan_SCO_Summit_Mukh.jpg (2591x1817, 323K)

One of his cronies will succeed him and give him immunity from prosecution just like he did with Yeltsin.

Will he be able to maintain Russia or will Russia collapse without Putin?

I think little will change. With a shrinking population and booming oil and gas exports which the West needs, Russia is not such a difficult country to manage as it was in Soviet times.

The insurrection in Chechnya is pretty much over. If whoever takes over can contain the Chinese from encroaching in Siberia he'll do fine.

Russia is likely to collapse with Putin, the question is does it take the rest of the world with it?

Russia will remain more or less the same so there's enough money to bleed the country of for their endless list of millionaires and billionaires.

Wrong board faggot.

This board is for discussing Russian history not Russian future.

Attached: zhukov.jpg (2880x3410, 664K)

Isn't any kind of "deep state" in Russia which could literaly fight to death and destroy Russia with them? I do not think Russia would be stable without Putin, it's like he maintain every oligarch under is command and they stfu, but would enter in a civil war if it was to succeed him.

The future is the past, baba-booie

Chechnya would probably gain independence but I don’t think that Russia would balkanize on a large scale.

The oligarchs and KGB apparatchiks that run Russia are like a big family - That's what Yeltsin called them in fact - "the Family".

There may be some power struggles at first but eventually they'll fall in line just like they did with Putin, with the good ol carrot and stick tactic of blackmail or bribery.

I belive population in Russia isn't shrinking anymore

They stay an embarrassing shithole

Attached: stronk3.png (960x1067, 261K)

Putin's 65. Assuming he's going for the "Dear Leader" route, I imagine he won't even think of retiring for at least another 10 years, and even then he may just rule the country until he dies.

That gives him plenty of time to find and prepare a suitable successor. Hell, I'd be surprised if he doesn't have one in mind already.

At least South Africa can blame blacks for their incompetency in handling the virus. What about Russia?

Russians are just negroes with light skin

Hitler, plz go

Heroin needles.

Abstinence-only sex ed.

HIV in Russia isn't spreading sexually but through junkies sharing needles.

They'll get cucked so hard it becomes another Moldova

*Drops your oil price

>Russia is likely to collapse with Putin
yes yes, any minute now

>The insurrection in Chechnya is pretty much over.
Daily reminder that cheens hold Putain by the balls and do whatever they want in Moscow. He literally had to pay them off to make them calm down.
>source: British friend living in Moscow who married a russian, and my russian mates.

>If whoever takes over can contain the Chinese from encroaching in Siberia he'll do fine.
Syberia is already Chinese. With men drinking themselves to death, Russian women in there marry Chinese en masse.

Attached: 1509518544923.jpg (500x330, 34K)

I don't believe in God or statement of some retarded /pol/tard on Veeky Forums, I believe in Rosstat (Russian Federal State Statistics Service), and Rosstat says that Russians have Western European birth rates and they aren't gonna improve.