Why did hitler hated only us the Jews?

I was born in Israel.
I am of Jewish - european ancestry.
I hate arabs, pakis, africans,persians, turks,afgans, bangladesh, indonesians, malaysians,chinese,japanese,koeans,thai,vietnamese,phillipine,Mongolias,lgbt and criminals of any kind.

Why did hitler and the nazis and the german people hated only us the Jews?
I mean they murdered 6 million of us and not a single arab or african.
Why didn't they hate them too.
I hate arabs, pakis,africans,persians,afghabs,turks,chinks,japs,koreans, thai, vietnamese, phillipine, cambodian,laosian, burmese,slavs,germans,french,lgbt and criminals of any kind.

Attached: adolf-hitler.jpg (372x529, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ushmm.org/research/publications/encyclopedia-camps-ghettos
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com
youtube.com/watch?v=SCt1SU9ED0M
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=9DOI3FqCZJE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God is love.

Because none of those other races inhabited Germany at the time, and none of those other races held the same degree of disproportional power that those other races did.

Hitler, in many ways, tried to protect the Jews -- even believing the holocaust theory, he never ordered the death of a single Jew himself, and in fact saved many of them on the Night of Broken Glass, which he called off.

He is by no means a perfect figure, and certainly held an animosity toward the Jew, but he is vastly misrepresented.

Lmao get a load of this guy.

butthurt

Attached: 367788444.png (444x638, 245K)

>Hitler certainly held an animosity toward the Jew

Wow what a genius revelation, you should write a book about your findings

jews were shitting on germany, by at least promoting degeneracy on the theaters and show girls, I'm pretty sure there were other areas where they were shitting on germany I just know hitler talked about those two iirc

Do you hate all goys?

Basically during WW1 Hitler saw that some Jews in the army started saying and doing anti war stuff, and because of that he blamed them for losing it. Oh and also he didn't only hate the Jews, he hated gays, cripples, slavs, swiss and etc.

But bruh, jews weren't the only ones who died on concentration camps: poltical prisioners(here technically falls communists and any other people that nazis considered as a threat against his government, even germans), gypsies, homosexuals, soviets P.O.W, mormons, mazons, jehova's witnesses, and other minorities. That without mention the genocide they did on his invasion to the soviet union.

They even killed handicapped german people. To more info, please read Encyclopedia of Camps and Ghettos, 1933–1945
ushmm.org/research/publications/encyclopedia-camps-ghettos

That shit has like 9,000 pages. I been reading it, and I am learning a lot because I don't want commit the same errors.

Attached: Auschwitz.Birkenau.Fence.jpg (2592x1944, 1.02M)

>Why did hitler hated only us the Jews?
That is factually incorrect.
Together with your grandfather Hitler also gassed, fags, criminals and NEETs.

>If I lie about it for the millionth time maybe it will become true.

Because your entire race is a fraud

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com
ROMAN-KHAZARIAN CULT OF PYSCOPATHS
youtube.com/watch?v=SCt1SU9ED0M

and you genocided half of Europe filthy commies

Attached: rekt1.png (709x606, 100K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

>fags, criminals and NEETS
So jews

He was very mad at marxism but in his eyes there must had been always some material target to attack. As jews were quiet involved into marxism at the time he confused correlation with causation and believed he could eradicate marxism by eradicating jews.

L m a o

I personally believe Germany was in the right, however, that picture is funnier than hell.

Fucking saved.

He didn't just hate Jews, he hated plenty of people including Slavs, Gypsies, gays, communists etc. If you want to know why Jews in particular were singled out as the worst, well here's a Nazi propaganda film that should give you a perspective on how they looked at you.
youtube.com/watch?v=9DOI3FqCZJE

Or alternatively, you could just go on /pol/ and ask them the same question. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to articulate their opinions for you.

>all 500k jews were promoting degeneracy and running theaters in germany
kys

hitler really hated jews.

>by at least promoting degeneracy on the theaters and show girls
Yeah, none of that would have happened if they just promoted righteous German values.

Attached: 1521161253363.png (415x492, 316K)

>persians
Cyrus the Great made a mistake sparing your shitty people. He let them build their Second Temple, and then they wrote the Talmud. Afterwards, they started crying for gibs and made up the story of Esther and Haman to self-victimize themselves. Even to this day, during Purim, you people celebrate the lie of Esther.

Cyrus the Great should have forced you Jews to convert to Zoroastrianism. You ungrateful, lying pieces of shit.