Be Caroline Sturdy Colls

>Be Caroline Sturdy Colls.
>Get opportunity to excavate Treblinka (area were allegedly 800,000 Jews were murdered) and debunk holocaust denial once and for all.
>Use GPR to locate 2 alleged "mass graves".
>Dig 2 5ftx3ftx3ft holes over the alleged "mass graves".
>Find a jaw bone, collar bone and 38 bone other bone fragments belonging to 2 skeletons. Also find a fossilized shark tooth (the Nazis were such evil bastards that they also murdered sharks) and a single tile with the Star of David on it (Dziewulski Lange porcelain factory) that once and for all proves there was a gas chamber there.
>Decides to quit digging and reburies the remains.
>Concludes that the bone fragments from 2 skeletons proves that 800,000 Jews died at Treblinka and the single tile she found proves the existence of a gas chamber.

youtube.com/watch?v=bEKTrOMqbKk
deturl.com/play.asp?v=aVbmDfTv1nc

Veeky Forums: 1
/pol/: 0

Attached: Caroline Sturdy Colls.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2012/02/06/news-opinion/world/new-technology-points-to-missing-holocaust-era-mass-graves-at-treblinka
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2012/01/thomas-kues-on-recent-archaeological.html
ihr.org/jhr/v19/v19n3p20_radar.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2010/10/mass-graves-and-dead-bodies.html
nizkor.org/hweb/camps/auschwitz/crematoria/bischoff-vergasungskeller-memo.html
ihr.org/jhr/v02/v02p219_Buchner.html
codoh.com/library/document/1026/
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com.ar/2010/10/mass-graves-and-dead-bodies.html?m=1
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=8510
codoh.com/library/document/4452/?lang=en
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1647
inciner8.com/burn-rates.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen_reports
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goebbels_Diaries
holocaustresearchproject.org/einsatz/rauff.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Himmler_Posen_Speech_-_Extermination_of_the_Jews_excerpt,_Oct_4,_1943.ogg
nizkor.org/hweb/people/a/abels-nele/vergasungskeller-essay.html
codoh.com/library/document/3103/?lang=en
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=5111
codoh.com/library/document/758/?lang=en
codoh.com/library/document/342/?lang=en
codoh.com/library/document/4475/?lang=en
codoh.com/library/document/891/
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/wannseeprotocol/index.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2010/04/goebbels-on-liquidation.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2010/06/goebbels-on-27-march-1942-dalton-keeps.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WIdjRJMyByY&bpctr=1518165978
imgur.com/gallery/oRkjLSc
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2008/08/himmlers-posen-speech.html
nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/himmler-heinrich/posen/oct-04-43/ausrottung-transl-nizkor.html
nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/himmler-heinrich/posen/oct-04-43/
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/08-t.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im unironically starting to believe holocaust deniers more and more

Where is the chemical analysis? How is cause of death proven? Why should a handful of bones validly represent tons of human remains? I watched the video and looked her up on wikipedia, but the gist was that some tiles were found which somehow is evidence of existence of gas chambers in Treblinka.

Daily reminder that the holocaust is the conspiracy theory.

Attached: 1518358709246.jpg (306x349, 20K)

Because you only use Veeky Forums posts as sources and do not verify them in any way.

This is not a smart way to approach things.

real talk why did she quit after digging 2 holes...

>Because you only use Veeky Forums posts as sources and do not verify them in any way.
...or maybe because there is way to fucking lies, stretches of truth, inconsistencies, political motives and industry built up around the holocaust.

>This is not a smart way to approach things.
I agree, do your own research and watch the holohoax fall apart.

>real talk why did she quit after digging 2 holes...
Skeletons are 2spooky4her.

Attached: Laughing Skeleton.gif (360x360, 221K)

Bump.

On /pol/ they post about people scanning the earth under Auschwitz or Treblinka and finding nothing.

jta.org/2012/02/06/news-opinion/world/new-technology-points-to-missing-holocaust-era-mass-graves-at-treblinka

>I agree, do your own research and watch the holohoax fall apart.
I did. Holocaust deniers lie constantly and if something doesn't fit their narrative they call it a forgery.

No one scanned anything.

They are liars who have been debunked.

Read
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2012/01/thomas-kues-on-recent-archaeological.html

Attached: 1517326751507.jpg (184x184, 8K)

>its another holocaust denial thread
Fuck off to /pol/.

ihr.org/jhr/v19/v19n3p20_radar.html

>Jewish Telegraph Agency
Every. Fucking. Time. Those researchers sure the fuck didn't have a bias. That article also didn't debunk anything, the only thing it added is that there is witness testimony that there was grave robbing and a couple of corpses washed up in the 1960s. There are several graveyards in the area and even if it did happen, there is no way to prove that the bodies were from Treblinka. Even if they were from Treblinka, you're still short 849,990 bodies.

Don't forget the absurd story of:
>The Nazi's murdered 850,000 Jews.
>Buried their bodies.
>Started losing the war.
>Dug up their bodies.
>Cremated their bodies.
>Reburied the ashes.
All whilst fighting the largest scale war of all time on two fronts. You have to either be a moron or a Jewish shill to believe that horse shit.

>No one scanned anything.
Richard Krege October 6, 1999

>They are liars who have been debunked.
Post links.

Alright, give me a minute.

Attached: Coincidence 1.png (600x900, 70K)

>Fuck off to /pol/.
Learn how to filter, faggot.

Attached: Coincidence 2.png (896x900, 55K)

>Richard Krege
With his own superior radar that showed that no one disturbed the Earth here, except we have photos and eyewitness accounts from 1950s claiming something different?
Did the Soviets expected a crazy Nazi 60 years later to scan the Earth around Treblinka and that's why they made fake photos and forced people to lie?

Holocaust denial is a pathetic joke that stopped being funny long time ago.

Do you realize that with that level of skepticism most massacres couldn't be considered proved? I mean, they didn't dig up tens of thousands of bodies at Katyn or at gulags.

Hey, just more speculation. Let me know when they actually dig the shit up and find ashes/bodies, until then I'll maintain that they are full of shit.

>except we have photos
Quit referencing and start posting. Again, photos don't mean shit if you dig up a grave and there is no physical evidence.

>eyewitness accounts from 1950s claiming something different
There are also eyewitness accounts (and photos) of big foot, UFOs and Jews conducting 9/11. There is no physical evidence of big foot, UFOs and Jews conducting 911 so excuse me if I'm skeptical.

>Did the Soviets expected a crazy Nazi 60 years later to scan the Earth around Treblinka and that's why they made fake photos and forced people to lie?
They have a very long and documented history of falsifying evidence and blaming others for there war crimes.

>Do you realize that with that level of skepticism most massacres couldn't be considered proved?
Incorrect.

>I mean, they didn't dig up tens of thousands of bodies at Katyn or at gulags.
Except they did find a large amount of bodies in Katyn. Some of the Gulag death counts I am kind of skeptical of.

Attached: Big Foot.jpg (640x756, 67K)

This is not history, this is conspiracy theories by insane Naziboos who are hellbent on denying one of the greatest war crimes in modern history.

>This is not history, this is conspiracy theories by insane Naziboos who are hellbent on denying one of the greatest war crimes in modern history.

>Claim something happened.
>Can't provide physical evidence.
>People start questioning it.
>Start making laws that make it illegal to question.
...yet we're the conspiracy theorist?

Attached: A Jew with a Tin Foil Hat.jpg (600x600, 36K)

>Except they did find a large amount of bodies in Katyn.
How do you know that? According to Germans they exhumed 4143 bodies, except all members of their International Commission were people from countries occupied by the Nazis or from their allies. Where are those bodies now? I don't believe in photos. Original report is also lost.

Post sources and I'll start deny Katyn also.

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2010/10/mass-graves-and-dead-bodies.html

>the single tile she found proves the existence of a gas chamber
The gas chambers prove the existence of the gas chambers.

Attached: maingaschambermajdanek1 (1).jpg (576x432, 311K)

Just read Wikipedia. This is all well known.

Will you start denying WW2 too?

See for example link and pic related:
imgur.com/d09KvVO

In this memo, Kurt Prüfer, top senior engineer from Topf & Sons, the company that manufactured the crematory ovens, describes the capacity to burn 104,160 bodies per month (or 3472 per day, assuming the ovens functioning at 73% effectiveness) at Auschwitz-Birkenau as "not yet sufficient".

Why was a capacity to burn 104,160 bodies a month at Auschwitz-Birkenau deemed "not yet sufficient" in this 1942 memo?

Why did they need to burn more than 104,160 bodies a month in a camp that had a peak capacity to hold only 200,000 people?

Attached: d09KvVO_d (1).jpg (614x860, 56K)

>Incorrect
Do you think non-Holocaust related massacres rely on a superior form of evidence? They rely on. The same things: documents, witness' testimonies, pictures and so on.

THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION FOR STORMFAGS:
What does the term "vergasungskeller" (gassing basement), used here by Bischoff (Chief SS Architect at Auschwitz) to refer to the room identified as the Auschwitz-Birkenau gas chamber, refer to, if not a gas chamber?

nizkor.org/hweb/camps/auschwitz/crematoria/bischoff-vergasungskeller-memo.html
>Subject: Krematorium II. State of construction
>Reference: SS-WVHA telegram 2648 of 28/1/43
>Enclosure: 1 Inspection Report

>Head of Amtsgruppen C
>SS Lieutenant-General and Waffen SS Major-General
>Dr. Ing [Engineer] Kammler

>Berlin Lichterfelde West
>Under den Eichen 126-135

>Krematorium II has been completed but for minor details, thanks to employing all available forces, despite enormous difficulties and freezing weather, using day and night shifts. The furnaces have been lit in the presence of Herr Chief Engineer Prufer of the firm responsible for their construction, Topf & Sons of Erfurt, and they function perfectly. Because of the frost, it has not yet been possible to remove the formwork from the ceiling of the corpse cellar. This is of no consequence, however, as the gassing cellar can be used to this end.

>Because the wagons are blocked, Messrs Topf & Sons have not been able to deliver on time the ventilation and air extraction installations as requested by the Bauleitung. These will be fitted as soon as they arrive, so that it is probable that the installation will be entirely ready for service on 20th February 1943.

>Please find enclosed a report by the inspecting engineer of Topf & Sons, Erfurt.

>Head of the Auschwitz Waffen SS and Police
>Central Construction Management

>[signed] Bischoff
>SS Captain

>Distribution:
>1 SS Second Lieutenants Janisch and Kirschneck

>For Archives
>[signed] Pollok
>SS Second Lieutenant (S)

Attached: vergasungskeller.jpg (618x819, 46K)

>imgur.com/d09KvVO
Post pictures of Treblinka. Half of them aren't loading for me, not sure if it's my internet or if the pics have just been removed.

>Just read Wikipedia.
Post sources for your claim or shut the fuck up.

>Will you start denying WW2 too?
I have a hunch that Switzerland existence was a Soviet psyop [sarcasm].

For starters, this thread is about Treblinka not Aushwitz, quit trying to derail it, faggot. If you have Treblinka shit then feel free to post it.

Second, this shit has already have been debunked:
ihr.org/jhr/v02/v02p219_Buchner.html

>Do you think non-Holocaust related massacres rely on a superior form of evidence? They rely on. The same things: documents, witness' testimonies, pictures and so on.
The difference with holocaust and other massacres is that there is no written documentation of the final solution, no mass graves found or laws making it illegal for you to question it. Why the fuck do we exhume graves from all the other massacres but can't do it for the holocaust? It's almost as if we start digging, we are not going to find was has been claimed.

>What does the term "vergasungskeller" (gassing basement), used here by Bischoff (Chief SS Architect at Auschwitz) to refer to the room identified as the Auschwitz-Birkenau gas chamber, refer to, if not a gas chamber?
codoh.com/library/document/1026/

Attached: 25 Shocking Celebrity Weight Changes.png (600x458, 262K)

This is the only one that I found of Treblinka. 849970 more bodies to go.

Attached: Treblinka.jpg (800x555, 120K)

Bump.

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com.ar/2010/10/mass-graves-and-dead-bodies.html?m=1
You can see the mass graves there.
Also, you have documents like the Jager Report and the Wannsee Protocols, not to mention Hitler explicitly talking about exterminating jews. Could you find something more explicit rgarding other genocides?
And Holodomor is illegal to deny in Ukraine for example.

Again, with that level of skepticism, other massacres couldn't be considered proved.

>You can see the mass graves there.
Posted the only picture referencing Treblinka here:
>Jager Report
Has already been debunked.
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=8510
codoh.com/library/document/4452/?lang=en

>Wannsee Protocols
Has also been debunked.
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1647

>Hitler explicitly talking about exterminating jews.
Hitler made, no such mention. I'm going to need some sources.

>Again, with that level of skepticism, other massacres couldn't be considered proved.
The amount of mental gymnastics you have to do to try and prove the holocaust is unreal. Also all of this skepticism would end if she would have just dug 5 more feet down.

Attached: 1518246601007.jpg (250x234, 10K)

>For starters, this thread is about Treblinka not Aushwitz, quit trying to derail it, faggot. If you have Treblinka shit then feel free to post it.
Already posted above my post.

>Second, this shit has already have been debunked:
>ihr.org/jhr/v02/v02p219_Buchner.html
That doesn't debunk shit. There is a big difference between cremation times in industrial-scale crematoriums and ceremonial, small crematoriums in cementeries.

The source given in your revisionist paper on how much time it takes to burn a corpse is:
>During the first half of 1946 the author personally visited the crematorium in Darmstadt and had several extended discussions with crew members operating the crematoria in Darmstadt and Mainz (both towns in West Germany)
Wow! So he visited two small town cementeries and "talked " with "crew members" operating ceremonial cementery crematoriums, whose names he doesn't divulge.

Meanwhile in the real world an industrial cattle incinerator can burn up to 1000 kg of animal corpses in an hour.

inciner8.com/burn-rates.php

Also, I gave you a primary source: The manufacturer of the crematoriums detailing their capacity.

>The difference with holocaust and other massacres is that there is no written documentation of the final solution
Yes there is. Einstatzgruppen units sent weekly reports of the numbers of victims killed. It doesn't get any more detailed than that. We also have the letters from Walther Rauff and his "gas vans" experiments, documentation of the Wanzee Conference, Goebbels' Diary, and Himmler's Posen Speech which is in fucking AUDIO.

Einsatzgruppen Reports:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen_reports
Goebbels' Diaries:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goebbels_Diaries
Walter Rauff's letters and reports:
holocaustresearchproject.org/einsatz/rauff.html
Posen Speech (audio and transcript):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Himmler_Posen_Speech_-_Extermination_of_the_Jews_excerpt,_Oct_4,_1943.ogg

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-B0716-0005-007,_Oberstes_Gericht,_Globke-Prozess,_Beweisstück.jpg (588x800, 57K)

>codoh.com/library/document/1026/
Finally, the mental gymnastics in this article are amazing. Yeah, a "gassing basement", located next to a morgue, and 4 LARGE INDUSTRIAL CREMATORIUMS, must be an air raid shelter!!! KYS

Attached: 1520376776061.jpg (396x691, 62K)

>codoh.com/library/document/1026/
nizkor.org/hweb/people/a/abels-nele/vergasungskeller-essay.html

The 'debunking' of the Jager Report you give is a forum thread where they call it fake (at the end a guy even asks how you can tell it's a forgery) and an article where the only mention of the Jager report is that a Swedish magazine, in 1942, listed the executions in a village at a lower number than given in the Jager Report. Great debunking there.

>Einsatzgruppen Reports:
codoh.com/library/document/3103/?lang=en
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=5111

>Goebbels' Diaries:
codoh.com/library/document/758/?lang=en

>Walter Rauff's letters and reports:
codoh.com/library/document/342/?lang=en
codoh.com/library/document/4475/?lang=en

>Posen Speech (audio and transcript):
codoh.com/library/document/891/

Attached: 1519162179240.png (1022x731, 643K)

>nizkor.org/hweb/people/a/abels-nele/vergasungskeller-essay.html
I have to get ready for work. This thread will probably 404 by the time I get off, so I'll just make another one responding to these links and articles tomorrow morning. Can you guys send me copypastas of your arguments so that I can make copypastas of counter-arguments?

Attached: 1517982029935.jpg (470x470, 41K)

>sidebar
>David Irving is one of the world's most widely read and influential historians.

jesus christ you can tell how full of shit this site is just from that

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/wannseeprotocol/index.html

Speaking of mental gymnastics, I'm not the one who finds documents, testimonies, pictures and so on valid depending on the massacre in question.

Irvings the primary reason we have a large amount of documents that we do about the holocaust.

I'm the third one you replied to and not a Holocaust denier.

I know, you're not that's why I was asking you to send me links so I can right counter-arguments. I have to go to work in an hour and don't have time to debate. If you can send me the links, I'll right a respose and post them tomorrow morning before I got to work.

>codoh.com/library/document/758/?lang=en
>“Beginning with Lublin,” he states, “the Jews are now being deported eastward from the General Government [occupied Poland]. The procedure is pretty barbaric and one that beggars description, and there’s not much left of the Jews. Broadly speaking one can probably say that 60 percent of them will have to be liquidated, while only 40 percent can be put to work.”

It’s a very ugly passage, and it’s easy to link this diary passage with everything we’ve seen in the movies and on television since then. He’s describing “Schindler’s List” here – or is he? I don’t know. All he’s actually saying here is that the Jews are having a pretty rigorous time. They’re being deported, it’s happening in a systematic way, and not many of them are going to survive it.

>this level of mental gymnastics

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2010/04/goebbels-on-liquidation.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2010/06/goebbels-on-27-march-1942-dalton-keeps.html

I'll at least give Irving credit for not calling the diaries a straight up forgery

>When I visited the Hoover Institution library in Stanford, California, to see the portion of the original Goebbels diary that they have there, this was the first page I asked to see. And when I was in the Moscow archives to examine the glass plate copy of the diary, this was also the first plate I searched for. I knew that if the diary had actually been copied by the Nazis in Berlin, and the glass plate version in Moscow matches the text in the Hoover library, there’s no way anyone could have faked it.

Anyway, he mostly accepts it happened now

youtube.com/watch?v=WIdjRJMyByY&bpctr=1518165978

>Anyway, he mostly accepts it happened now
Yes, I would be accepting also if I got sent to prison for it. Thanks for the links, see ya tomorrow. Also if you have a chance, you guys haven't debunked the shit I posted about Treblinka, think about it and come up with arguments so we can debate it tomorrow if you are on. I'm out.

>codoh.com/library/document/891/
imgur.com/gallery/oRkjLSc
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2008/08/himmlers-posen-speech.html
nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/himmler-heinrich/posen/oct-04-43/ausrottung-transl-nizkor.html
nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/himmler-heinrich/posen/oct-04-43/

>youtube.com/watch?v=WIdjRJMyByY&bpctr=1518165978
Video is banned in Germany, so I assume that my country banned some fake news about the holocaust happening.

lol those comments, get fucked

This. Alt Right kids cry conspiracy every 5 seconds they cant be reasoned with.

>codoh.com/library/document/891/
Bwhahahahahahaha
This link is amazing.
Thank you for giving me the best laugh in the morning stormtard.

The "article" if we can call it that spends paragraphs and paragraphs doing mental gymnastics arguing how the word 'ausrottung' does not really mean 'exterminate' (PROTIP: It does) but ignores the fact that in the next paragraph Himmler also uses the terms 'leichen' (corpses) and 'umbringen' (kill) referring to the Jews, meaning the speech unequivocally refers to physical extermination.

This is the most dishonest weasel article I've read in my entire life. I mean, just listen to the fucking speech.

>We have the moral right, we had the duty to our people to do it, to kill this people who wanted to kill us. But we do not have the right to enrich ourselves with even one fur, with one Mark, with one cigarette, with one watch, with anything. That we do not have.

>Most of you will know what it means when 100 bodies lie together, when there are 500, or when there are 1000. And to have seen this through, and - with the exception of human weaknesses - to have remained decent, has made us hard and is a page of glory never mentioned and never to be mentioned.

There is no interpretation of this but physical extermination you fucking Stormtard.

That's the fourth of your revisionist "articles" that you are lazily linking that we've debunked ITT by the way.

Fucking neck yourself.

Attached: 1515964015817.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

Attached: 1497792804543.png (508x584, 20K)

I can see your huge nose from here.

Not a Jew, try again cuck

holocausthandbooks.com/dl/08-t.pdf

relevant

>Hitler was good because he know how to deal with Jews, I'm happy about 6 million and think it should be more
>Holocaust never happened, Hitler didn't murder any Jews, it's just a Jewish lie spread to support the Zionist agenda, hardly any Jews died in polish death camps, and the camps were probably run by Soviets and poles, and not Nazis
Really makes you think...

If they cremated most of the bodies then it's no surprise there are no mass graves.

Not even a shitty archaeological dig at Treblinka would save one of the dullest regimes in the history of totalitarian states. Seriously, each history chapter surrounding the failed painter and his pals from the National Socialist German Workers' Party as they fight what they call the „international Jewry“ has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the monumental imagery, the regimes‘ only consistency has been it’s lack of excitement and ineffective use of it’s military, all to make anti-semitism seem tactically Jewish, to make it’s misinterpreted Nietzschean inspiration seem inert.
Perhaps the die was cast when Hitler ordered the Night of the Long Knives: he made sure his regime would never be taken seriously by anyone besides the world’s most ignorant, moronic extremists. Just a ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his book.
The Third Reich might have been anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly anti-adventurous in it’s refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least their military was good though
„No!“ The Wehrmacht was dreadful, their campaigns ultimately a disaster. As I studied, I noticed that everytime they went to war, the Germans conducted one or another atrocity. I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that the Wehrmacht conducted an atrocity or conducted some form of „Jewish“ act, such as false-flag attacks. I stopped only after I marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The mind of a National Socialist is so governed by autistic fantasies of romantism that they have no other way of acting. Later I read a lavish, Holocaust-denying paper on Adolf Hitler by David Irving. He wrote something to the effect of, „If these kids are reading /pol/, they will go on to read David Irving.“ And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read /pol/, you are, in fact, trained to read David Irving.

Attached: 1473063744425.jpg (1496x2888, 528K)

I made this point before. At least tankies are consistent.

>muh holohoax
>proceeds to whine about 100 gorillions of raped kraut women out of 4 (FOUR) babies aborted.