/fph/

New /fph/

My girlfriend sent me this post she saw on tumblr of this fat fuck who claims she can squat 200lbs, bench 300lbs, and do 100 pushups. All because someone told her to be healthy.
Here's the post: kaijuno.tumblr.com/post/166350984563/why-not-be-healthy-for-your-work
Pic related, it's her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0YJcyJzgpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Gvepqm1NrJI
youtube.com/watch?v=onLV-2_yV7s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SS and GOMAD

Your gf has a sweet cane dude.

>GOMADing for this

My GF is closer in size to the cane than the creature wielding it

So instead of dating a super buff golem who can bench 300lbs you're sucking a anorexic? Shame dude you could've had chad sons but instead they'll be petes at best.

Why not both? I can have some chads and some tall thin Veeky Forumsggots

Ya I'd you fuxk that swollen Ron Weasley in op pic. Not if you're faking some twink.

What are you even trying to say?

Benching bodyweight isnt thag impressive desu

Nothing at all. I'm shitposting from my bed while trying to fall asleep dude. Relax, you can enjoy fucking your skeleton gf. Obviously the OP chick is a lying delusional idiot.

Yep she sure is.

I actually looked at her tumblr. That fat barrel of ice cream and Hot Pockets is more full of shit than her toilet. OP, why do you date someone so stupid as to reference this fat, delusional, cane wielding teenage, cat lady, with any legitimacy at all?

The person I'm dating is not referencing her, she thinks she a scumbag liar. The numbers come from that post itself. My GF's not a retard.
My girl has also been going down the rabbit hole and telling me all this shit this girl is posting. Why would someone lie on the internet like this?

Toilet.

Your girlfriend doesn't know what the fuck she is talking about.

Plenty of very fat people are very strong, because they are following the principles of SS. You eat a lot, do major compound lifts and gain strength very quickly. Part of this if often to drink a gallon of milk a day (GOMAD). Results like this person are entirely typical of the program.

If you weren't such a closed minded bigot, then you could learn a lot from fitness from the tumblr in OP.

>My girl has also been going down the rabbit hole

Again, WTF is your gf wasting time with this retarded person? Why is her tone of so little value that she not only follows this walking hamburger but also is talking about her. I mean I totally understand wanting to like so I am right now posting this nonsense, but dear god, I don’t talk about the depravity of asshats I encounter on Veeky Forums. Jesus Christ user, your gf needs to get a life!

Checked.
She doesn't follow her, she came across that post somehow. She's doing this because she wants to. Why is my gf more alpha than you?

Like, she/it has a look that she thinks is fashionable. The clothes look clean. The hair looks done. For a blueberry, she looks put together. But there lie horrors under the facade. Every fraction of a second after leaving the shower, the amount of sweat, bacteria, drippings, and god knows what else have been steadily multiplying inside her deep folds. She is everything but clean.

Surprisingly eloquent

Always a favorite of mine

If my age is just a number than so are my calories

stop making these threads you hateful fukc

Thank you

Underrated post

>my arms arent too bad yet, i could probably get to around 100 pushups,
>probably
Typical delusional fatty who this she is strong because she is big. And all this fat actually muscles.

real strength of aesthetics brah, you gotta pick one...

MY FAT PARTNER FOR THIS MASSIVE ASSIGNMENT IS BEING A LAZY PIECE OF SHIT. HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING IN A WHOLE MONTH. I'VE TOLD HIM I CAN'T DO ALL THE WORK ALONE.

I should have seen it coming.

Lol one of you sent her an ask so she went ballistic and then got this ask and says she "blocked Veeky Forums's IP" like is she retarded?

brah she's got an IP tracker. I hope you have Norton.

If making me laugh at her idiocy is making my life better, then I guess omgmulderitsme is right.

oh shit nigger she blocked us

not hard to do 100 pushups when your fupa is touching the floor with your elbows locked.

She can pick you up and throw in garbage m8.
Well, unless you are 150kg feminist shitlord.

Nah, impossible, i bet she can't do even 1 proper pushup.

>Not getting hr/teacher/lecturer on their ass

she def has the body of a female powerlifter, so I can believe those numbers

You're right. Sending an email now.

To celebrate the month.

>MS
>Obese
>still thinks it can squat 200lbs

>i could still bench press you and throw you into the garbage where you obviously belong

the only thing this lard is capable of throwing is ice cream down her fat ass gullet, people like this make my blood boil

>has ms
>can squat 200

pick one

>Work on the 4th floor in my building
>"Guy" on my floor weighs 500 pounds at 5'3", sits in one of these fuckers
>Have to do a fire drill one day
>He's closer to the elevators and stairs(his request) so he gets to their first
>Security Chief actually has to tell him to use the stairs
>Get stuck behind him, me and several other people are complaining since he takes up the whole fucking hall
>He stops and tells us to shut up as we slowly progress
>It's supposed to take 5 minutes for us to evacuate, takes nearly 15 because of him
>Several others and I complain to HR that we would have died because of him and he is a safety hazard
>Short HR issue ensues
>He gets transferred to a new department on the first floor
>mfw fat people actually kill other people

it is when you weigh 6pl8

>need to be logged in to view

kek

refer to

>300 bench
pretty sure there isnt a woman in the world that can bench 300, but this is obviously a troll post or something idk whats really happening here

Every say hello to our new friends! Play nice now.

youtube.com/watch?v=M0YJcyJzgpQ
Just go to Youtube and search "Fat woman steals halloween candy".
It's not even an isolated incident.

pic related is literally me

so this is what you cool guys are doing on a Friday night huh

>at full extension
>fupa still drags on the ground
Does it qualify?

Nah I'm doing other stuff, just keeping this thread open and refreshing every 15 mins. Water u doing?

I've seen a couple pop up in FPH before, but I didn't realise how common that is.

>Friday
>night
>implying either of those

My bf is laid up with an abscessed tooth and I'm getting sick of shitters in Friday the 13th so it's drinking and shitposting tonight while I eat half a dozen eggs.

Time to welcome our new friends

1. Why men find you repulsive.

>have fun kids
Is this thing trying to troll fatthread? Truly retarded beast.

Did he make you eat all the eggs?

how much would someone have to pay you to fuck one of these lards? be honest

>Friday night huh
Actually it is saturday day in my place.

Anyone have the screenshots for this reference? I got a new comp and need it.

2. There is no such thing as a "slow metabolism".

But there is good news. I've lost weight. Plenty of people have lost weight. Good luck.

Always. Maybe can Veeky Forums can answer me this riddle. Why is it hard for me to eat 3 scrambled eggs but I can smash 6 hard boiled eggs like nothing?
I love eggs.

It's almost Saturday night where I live. As someone from the future, I can tell today will be a good day. Enjoy it, user.

I don't, but it's an easy google.

Oil and no oil.

Literally hundreds of millions, "never work again" kind of money. Preferably the dead one since it would be less unattractive.

lol this little girl can bench 300, dude
youtube.com/watch?v=Gvepqm1NrJI

i know you probably haven't bench pressed anything in your life, but 300 isnt crazy even for some random fat chick

I'm calling bullshit. I use a tiny amount of butter cooking my scrambled eggs, not enough to matter. But when I make deviled eggs there's like 4 tablespoons of mayo in there and it means nothing.

Oh look, a tumblr raid.

Veeky Forums welcomes all land whales, pull up a couple of chairs and enjoy this FPH thread with us

>"as a mother I am entitled to the whole bowl"

This was just posted but it's already underrated.

It hasn't been rated, you silly user.

But yes we accept people of all sizes. In fact, these threads are often used as inspiration for obese Anons losing weight. The success stories are beautiful.

>when you're so fat that Newtonian physics no longer applies

With sound:
youtube.com/watch?v=onLV-2_yV7s

Maybe if they lurk they might actually realise that everybody outside of their echo chamber hates them which might force them to change their ways and stop being oxygen thieves.

It's saturday here for me. Im working off a hangover chilling and shitposting.

it's 10am and it's saturday
this is a multicultural site

To be fair she probably thought squatting 200 lbs meant her squatting down.

This. You want me to fuck one of those things, one of the most horrific undertakings an individual can do (imagine the smell man) then I'd better not have to work again in my life.

Doubt it. Every time they've tried that shit its ended the same way. They try raiding this board the other boards find out and shit hits the fan. Again.

It also helps formerly fat anons to avoid going back. Everytime I am considering going out and getting icecream or pizza I read one of these threads and 3-4 images in my urge to waste calories dissapears.

She clearly weights more than 90kg, i think closer to 120-130kg.
Morbidly obese territory.

And bench 136kg? Haha, no fucking way.
I hate such lying pieces of shit. But maybe if she thinks pushup = bench, well, looks more real.

This. I'm proud of the weight I lost and I feel much happier than before. I used to be delusional like these people too. Maybe some day they'll figure out this disease is ruining not only their lives but others' as well and make a change.

>kaijuno
>kaiju
seems fitting...

>tumblrina has arrived
when you think about it, it's even more pathetic what you're doing; working feebly to defend your shitty lifestyle that costs taxpayers billions of dollars every year and is responsible for 40% of cancer cases in the US.

If they didn't realize it when they started building heavy duty chairs built to handle 800 pounds, some shitposts on the internet won't.

The lazy one is so true.

>Doubt it.
Nice dubs, but I was being ironic. That delusional idiot couldn't even get a raid going on .

>friday
>its saturday

>highschool ages males with no prospects
>according to recent threads on Veeky Forums the majority of us are college-aged STEM students
what did she mean by this?

Does anyone have the full "squating bodyweight" screencap?

bonus points:
>>twist right to activate your obliques

>highschool
>i'm 28 years old university graduate
Hmmmmmmmm

>fatty is from america
Surprised?

So I never got my doctorate and am still in highschool?