Live in Ontario Canada

>Live in Ontario Canada
>21 years old
>No drivers license
>No friends
>Brainlet with very low IQ(struggling to do algebra II and precalculus on khanacademy)
>Skinnyfat
>Low testosterone (~350ng/DL)
>Kissless virgin
>No highschool diploma(missing many credits)
>Parents hate me, never help and want to kick me out
>Only work experience is bottom of the barrel jobs for minimum wage or slightly above
>No skills
>Losing all hope
>Sometimes want to finish hs and go to university but I have to work long, slaving hours and even if I quit im terrified about not being smart enough to make it, parents also will not help the cost
>Want to move out because bad relationship with parents but I'll be living paycheck to paycheck
>lost thousands on cryptoscams so now im scared about it all
>Watch YouTube vlogs of people having the times of their lives and get upset

How can I fix myself Veeky Forums please

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2lK4LrD8Ii4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Move.

For school: go to class prepared to learn. Take notes, ask good questions, do all the homework + extra questions from textbook. Go to your teachers office hours.

Finish your highschool at an adult learning center (its easier there) and then get a trade like bricklaying or plumbing

They pay more than whatever you were thinking of studying.

Those centers would only let me do like a few credits a year. It seems more for people missing a few.

...don't move out then? I'm in the same boat in the whole wanting move out thing, but I'm taking full advantage of free rent. Save your money and work your hardest in school and work. It doesn't matter that you're dumb (sry) if you put in the hours, many teachers will appreciate it and either help you out more or straight up bump. Hang in there dude. But stop moping, complaining is good for realizing what you need to work towards but do it too much you get in your head too much and waste so much time it becomes an endless cycle.

Friend. It is going to get better, learn a trade like contracting, plumbing, real estate agent, mechanic. My friend's step father dropped out of high school, no diploma, is now a multimillionaire and owns a plumbing business. You can do it. YOU CAN DO IT.

I'm in Ontario too. Want to be taken out for dinner every now and then with my wife and me? We'll pay for you.

(Mississauga)

im you bro NEET virgin DYEL hermit living with parents and with no drivers licence but at least bought bitcoin at $1000. Meme coins are unironically all i have in this life desu

Friend, look it's already better.

Don't get into construction. You will be treated like shit on a daily basis while continually breaking down your body. Say goodbye to any gains as you will be too exhausted to lift

This seems suspicious but I live in Aurora so it's kind of far

this kid's a fucking chimp who makes 40k a year with his shitty degree, get into a management position in construction by becoming a contractor, plumber, welder, etc.

We're harmless/we were making a good gesture, but okay.

And I'm a bit surprised. Aurora is a very rich region. Well-off parents who aren't financially supporting you, right?

Truth be told brah you're in for a shit time.
Just like lifting, and basically anything that's positive, it's gonna take time and effort to fix your situation.
The best advice I can give is get a notebook and start writing how you feel every day. Just scribble shit on a page. Not about anything specific, just whatever comes to your mind.
Mine are so random and fucked. One day will be like a full report on the day before. Other days just say " feeling dead today. Keen for a nap when I get home" but the point is you learn how you feel and what makes you feel a certain way.
Next I'd say try to devote atleast two afternoons a week to a solo activity that you really fucking enjoy. Absolutely regardless of what it is, or what other people think about it, if it's something you can do by yourself, doesn't damage your health and gives you joy, spend two days a week on it.
Personally I think the best solution to your issue is building yourself up around your faults before you take them on. As whack as it sounds, most of your issues will be solved as a side effect of creating gold things in your life.
Example you're a kissless virgin. Will a girl be more turned on by a bloke who's sad about being a kV and wants to change? Or a bloke who really enjoys doing his thing and wants someone to share it with?
You're in a gay position and a depressed mind is the hardest to show the light too, but if you can "just do it" and make a start, mate an inch forward is still moving forward, you can't dispute that. And success builds on it self. You're gonna make it brah I believe in you

I wasn't sure if you were making some sort of joke about the dinner part.

Well they're letting me live and eat here so that's supporting I guess but we always fight and they threaten to kick me out nearly weekly.

Just to add onto this, I was having a tough time myself yesterday and I found this video and played it over and over.
Then I drove past a park and there was a bloke maybe mid 20's who stopped there on his lunch break, still in work uniform and he was on one of the swings just having a good ol time. It was such a small and innocent moment but combined with the video it brought a tear to my eye

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2lK4LrD8Ii4

Thank you user but the problem is I having so many issues piling up on me. I could handle maybe a few of them but not everyone at once and in every way.

It's not about solving the issues at the moment brother user. One day you'll have to fix them all, but right now it's about finding something that makes you smile. Baby steps gets you to the finish line.
From my experience diving headfirst into everything that's wrong stresses me out and I just want to sleep.
Where as if I spend some time making myself smile, It feels good, and I like feeling good, and before I know it Ive used that rush to fix maybe one issue on the list. Then I'll fix another one on another day, and so on and so fourth.

The sun will still rise for you tomorrow user. Don't get caught up in fixing everything today

Thank you

It's because of Anons like you I browse Veeky Forums. thanks breh

We're all gonna make it brother.
We all deserve to make it.

not learning programming or webdeseign in 2017 and getting a good salary job
>never gonna make it

Take the first step towards school and live at home for now. You don’t have a choice buddy. You could be out of the house within 2 years(maybe) if you get your ass moving and work towards a trade like some of these anons are mentioning. I used to be a sad cunt like you until I took some initiative and took action towards my goals.

>Brainlet with very low IQ(struggling to do algebra II and precalculus on khanacademy)

Just keep pushing through buddy, you will make it.

Change your goals. Shoot for something like a practical degree or a desirable sales or skilled labor position you can grow in. You can always improve yourself and standing later but right now you need to establish yourself and grow as a person so you have those options later.

At least you’re in school and working with experience. Don’t discredit that, that shits important and shows part of you gives a shit about your future. Plenty of people blindy focus only on school or a dead end job hoping they will get somewhere because they think their effort put in means they should.

I can't offer you much advice OP because it's possible we're the same person, right down to brainlet living in ontario with no license and no HS education and no ambitions or skills

I want to die every day

Where at man? We should meet up. I'm in Aurora.

>struggling to do algebra

Algebra is utterly pointless anyways.
Algebra is the type of shit you learn just to forget immediately after you graduate.

>struggling to do algebra II and precalculus on khanacademy
I will never understand how people can have such a hard time with algebra or calculus.

dude you're 21.

get some balls and strike out on your own TOMORROW FAGGOT

that means gather your shit TODAY

You're still making these threads? Jesus its been like two years and nothings changed.

The answer to hotdog is indeterminate, because sin(inf) and cos(inf) is indeterminate

Look into stoicism. It helped me out.

are you an idiot? what makes you think hotdog = infinite? hotdog is a variable, just like x

Nah mate, hotdog is merely a variable, and in this case we want the integral, check this graph and you'd see that the integral indeed does have a clear non zero value.

Stoicism is the center of my life at this point. It is the true path of a man. Any man who Veeky Forums looks up to follows Stoicism in some way

Workout and read more. You got screwed in the genetics department, but you can still try to overcome your poor heritage.

hotdog = x

Where exactly did you get 2.5 from?

you typed your defects we got it, but what are your virtues? although you think youre shit im sure you must have some
please share them with us, youll realise you arent as worthless as you think you are

burger = 5
5 + beer + beer = 9
beer = 2.5

I understand hotdog is x, I thought the answer to sin(x)*lnx when x = infinity was indeterminate, but I fucked up anyway because I did derivative instead of integraion.

>5 + beer + beer = 9
>beer = 2.5

Try doing that again.
Because it doesn't quite add up.

fug