I'm going on a 10 day trip to South Korea and Japan. How do I keep my gains during the trip?

I'm going on a 10 day trip to South Korea and Japan. How do I keep my gains during the trip?

Also any tips on getting with Asian chicks there? I'm 6'3 and Mediterranean if it helps

It's ten days you're not losing shit.
Sleep, eat protein and don't get drunk each day.
>responding to the Veeky Forums related part of the OP
I know, I'm wondering if I'm actually retarded.

>6'3
congratulations. you're going to have asian thots all over you

>not white

Yeah maybe not

I actually want advice on both parts of the question believe it or not.

>Sleep, eat protein and don't get drunk each day.

That was my plan too but I was wondering if I should do some bodyweight exercises to start the day or would that be too autistic?

>tfw

I actually downloaded tinder for this shit, hope it works

fuck off
asian girls are for the big asian cranium!!!!!!!

C O P E
O
P
E

Fuck right off. It's 10 days.
Also user Seoul has like a Calisthenics park and some weights under every bridge.

Keep a lot of eggs at your place and maybe cook some chicken or fish each day

Gook only want white pig nasty brown no like.

tinder doesn't work in sk or jap. all the girls are aren't actually looking. they just want you to follow her on ig or fb.

well shit, what do I do then?

bump

dont fucking listen to this guy. I used Tinder in Osaka and had about 50 matches in one day. I am white though

med is white lol. its italian, greek and so on

I was on a trip to Japan for 10 days, from Europe, the flight was 16 hours with a transfer from Doha (Quatar), don't worry about the food, i flied with Quatar Airways and there was food on board but it was disgusting, nevertheless enough. Just bring some protein powder.

When i arrived in Japan i was 20m walk away from the nearest gym "24anytime" or something like that. But there was a catch, the gym was only for japanese speaking people and most of the gym's are like that. So i found the nearest playground which had playing equipment where i did pull ups and dips and all kinds of calisthenics the idea was to get a volume of 24 sets for pull/push day's with around 12 reps each set. Skipped legs thou.

Don't worry about the food. In Japan you can go to 7/11, Family Mart or Lawson. Inside there are plenty of prepared dishes for a microwave and they are fucking tasty as fuck, never thought that microwaved food could be so good, and the good thing is - on every food item there is a calorie counter, so for like 400yens or 4$ you can get beef with rice and vegetables for 700kcals.

Being 6'3 you'll be like a giant among the japanese i am 6'2 and everyone were staring at me when i walked by so that was something.

All in all this was the best trip of my life, i was with my gf and if you can take someone with you, to share the experience, do it. Watch your steps thou on most of my days exploring i was doing about 30000 steps and brought back with 1000kcals from my maintance everyday so buff up from 7/11, have a great trip amigo you'll love it. Also if you are staying in Tokyo area you can get a tourist pass from Bic Photo, for 72 hours - 2000yens i think just bring your passport.

is that you in pic? mirin physique. also, why only 10 days?

The kids playground

Yea it's me.
Well, i don't know, first big trip i guess, but it was not enough for sure.

Thanks for the advice user, I appreciate it.

OP if you don't speak Japanese one important word is タンパク質 (Tanpaku-shitsu) - Protein content
Look for that on the nutrient facts on foods

You are welcome if you are interested in anything else in Japan, ask, i got time today

>med
>white

Can you tell me details of your trip and how much it cost?

I've been wanting to do a trip with these two countries too.

1. eat alot
2. there are gyms all around the world so just walk into one, pay them some money and do a full body workout

Kek

Med are the nigger of europe

I was there. A lot of chicks looked at me like they were interested but pretty much all of them were extremely shy so in the end I got laid by meting an chick from london.