Powerlifting won’t make your muscle bigger, they will get your synapses stronger to perform the big three better

Powerlifting won’t make your muscle bigger, they will get your synapses stronger to perform the big three better.

It will also enlarge the muscles naturally.
There isn't a white /black, strength or hypertrophy. Muscles will get stronger, often while strength athletes also do some hypertrophy. Make bigger muscle mass, allows more fibres for nerves to act upon for better lifts

how come i needed to buy new jeans because my legs grew way bigger?

It's not your legs that got bigger, but your synapses

Because you became a fat powerlifter.

your m0m put them in the dryer breh

Fucking died

kek

This is why I mostly quit lifting.

All about yoga/martial arts/sports. Most of you guys will only understand when you're older!

why are there weight classes? By that logic with strong enough synapses that 100 lb kid should be able to squat 1,000

Except it does make you bigger.

Yeah, cheeseburger thens to do so.

But once you get strong just do a fuck ton of hypertrophy with your strength, which then gets you big also? Would this work it was currently my plan

>they will get your synapses stronger
God you people are so fucking retarded

Your body doesnt build more synapses, or make them stronger, it simply uses more of what you already have.

Its the wieght of the synapse

If a muscle grew just the fraction of a mm, it got bigger, and this clearly happens when you perfom Powerlifting. It just wont make you look like Arnold unless you are a genetic freak

The synapses lift the weights, not the muscle

its more like it trains your CNS + PNS to react more quickly and recruit more motor pathways at closer proximity in relation to time

Shut up boomer