How was your Friday night amigos?

Tell me all about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9U6BWrO1dWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're all going to make it bros.

I lifted then studied a great amount of metabolism for my class, late night download a fuck ton of books.

My whole Friday was kinda good. Woke up, went to my driving lesson, after that I went to the gym and trained chest and bicep went back to my hometown and visited a few friends of my parents with them. Drank whiskey and ate pizza, Friday was a good day.

Somehat terrible, smoked weed this week and thought "this time ill feel good" but as usual since i stopped smoking 3 years ago i fall into some lazy state where i think too much about life and it gets me offtrack.
Spent 3 days being a complete slack and didn't work out but im going out running soon since i feel better.

In other words, I didn't do anything, just ate and played video games.

Anyone else here smokes weed? Because I can't anymore, I get paranoid and socially awkward when i do, any similar people?

same boat as you, smoked for 2 years straight and now whenever i do i just feel weird, get depressed in the 2-3 days after smoking a lot, and eat a shit ton

wish i could enjoy weed again but also glad that i don't or it'd ruin my life more

you look like an angry toad

how the fuck are your traps so disproportionate

Trap Lord

youtube.com/watch?v=9U6BWrO1dWM

your shape looks like shit desu
train shoulders, you look like Christmas tree already

This is exactly why I have quit smoking weed.
Went from getting my dick wet on a regular basis to smoking with dudes/people I wouldn't normally hang around with for the sake of smoking weed.

>Stop now and don't turn back

>be me
>take Veeky Forums's advice and never raise heel on squat
>squats are my worst lift and hurt every time i do them
>go to physiotherapist and he says i should try squatting with something raising my heel
>squats instantly become enjoyable and go up 30kg in weight i'm able to do

t-thanks Veeky Forums

>the janoy traps

Feels good to see I'm not the only one, probably just going to leave it behind me as you suggested.
Just wish I could smoke sometimes like before, not sure but maybe its a question of maturing? I remember not caring avout anything when i was a stoner

No bully pls senoir.

consoling a friend whose father was recently diagnosed with metastatic prostate cancer. pretty shit day overall, but the lifts were good

source of these memes

You're a fucking retard. Not raising your heel means not lifting it off the god damn ground so you're balancing on your toes. Oly lifting shoes have a raised heel and don't tell me you think those guys don't squat. This is how I know your lifts suck and you should just stop taking up valuable space in a gym for people who know what they're doing.

head like a fucking cube

gervais would have a field day with you

op, do u bench in the planet fitness smith machine? Whenever I bench in that thing my forearms hurt, and I cant change my grip with the way the machine is designed. any tips?

>planet fitness
So they give tacos instead of pizza now?

Try to keep your wrists straight and your elbows tucked in.

Go fuck yourself gringo. We're going to topple any wall you construct and ravage your women.

I went out for drinks with friends for the first time in months. Afterwards, I went to a 24-year old girl's condo in the city. I felt utter disgust at the filthy state of it; the exposed concrete walls, the cheap laminate flooring, the cramped space, the lack of a balcony, the two cats bounding all over the place, the endless Netflix, the basic chatter.

I left at 2am, had some dirty fast food, and went to a 24 hour gym for a leg workout.

Pretty good overall.

>Stayed in with my wife
>watch the book of henry
>bawled my fucking eyes out

Amazing traps, pathetic shoulders.

What did you mean by this?

youre a fucking retard. not raising your heels as in NOT STANDING ON YOUR FUCKING TOES!