Been lifting for the past two months

>been lifting for the past two months
>eating 2100 calories a day
>still can't bench press 25kg
>tried today and failed, bar stuck on chest
>some little 15yr old boy rushed over to help me
>lifted it like it was literally nothing

FUCK being a female is literally the worst. All my progressions are so slow no matter how hard I try and how much I eat. I just want to get big.

you wont get big, your body isnt made for that.
all the buffed women you see are taking roids

why do you want to get big as female lol ? are you a raging lezbo dyke ?

>2100
Are you even trying?

Pics of Frame

GOMAD

maybe do a few hundred push ups first instead of trying 1 rep, failing, eating more for a month and trying 1 rep again

Dumbbell press

I think I'll go back to dumbbell presses just to avoid guillotine-ing myself in the future

this, post body stats

You try too hard. That will lead to ego lifting, which will lead to being trapped under the bar again.

I'll be your lifting partner. You don't mind if as I spot you, I dangle my nuts in your face, do you?

what level of try should I be aiming for

5'2" 55kg
I used to only run until I fractured my fibula, it's still healing now. I'm doing SL 5x5.
Lifts are:
Front squat 40kg
Deadlift 50kg
OHP 22.5kg
Bench 22.5kg
Barbell row 35kg
I also do lat raises with 4kg and band assisted pull ups and dips, as well as planks and roman chair leg raises for core.

I'm not active outside of going to the gym and walking to uni, so I figured 2100 was pretty good for my height and weight. I've gained weight since starting this routine

I've been stuck at 22.5kg on my bench since a month ago.

The fuck does this even mean? Not everyone wants to get fat at 3k calories a day.

Yes I’m a manlet, doesn’t change the fact that 3k+ calories isn’t for everyone

At that weight, you should be eating 85g protein a day. Also, how much sllep are you getting? And how often are you benching?

>OHP = Bench
>BB Row is 12.5 kg stronger
Wut. Are you sure your form isn't the problem? Large imbalances like that indicate a form problem more than anything else.
And why is height in feet, but weight and lifts kg, at least be consistent.

The scale and the plates at the gym are in kg. Form being off for both OHP and bench? When I first started I got one of the trainers show me how to do all the lifts, but I'll do a form check video next time.

I get around 60-80g a day right now, so I'll increase it. I sleep 8-9 hours a day.

At ~70g protein and good sleep you still should have seen better progress. How often do you bench, and for how many sets/reps? Don't bench every day, but also do more than once a weeks, and your sets should be of at least 5 reps, even if that means using dumbbells or a fixed weight bar

I meant form off for bench, it should be 1.5x your OHP and around the same as your row. That's why I'd think bench form being the problem is the most likely, although yeah a form check would help. And fair enough for the kg vs feet.

I'm doing SL 5x5, so either once a week or twice a week depending on the schedule with a 2x8 warm up with the 15kg bar then 5x5. Should I incorporate more bench days since it's so bad? I currently only lift 3 days a week on this plan.

You can if you want, but it should not be nessisary, and you should not do bench two days in a row. Eat a bit more and keep it up. The only other thing I can think of is that it could be a mental block, you feel like you're maxed when you're actually not

>I've been stuck at 22.5kg on my bench since a month ago

Same here.
I've been stuck at 30kg on my bench and OHP for 2 months now, doing SS. But I only sleep ~5 hours at night and 2 hours in the afternoon, maybe that's why...