/alpha/ AlphaDestiny Appreciation General, BTFO Edition

This is an address to the anti-Alex idiots. If you come in to an AlphaDestiny thread for the sole purpose of raiding or with the intention of trying to derail our discussion, know we will not meme with you, we will not break our proverbial bread of bants with you, you shall find no safe harbor in our threads; am I understood? Do I make myself clear?

We aren’t taken with your mouth-breathing, degenerate ilk swaggering in here with all the false bravado of a bull in a china shop thinking they’ve found an easy mark, quite the opposite, we are very experienced with taking bootlicks like you down. If you have any intention of doing this, well, you will be met with resistance; you will be looking down the end of a witty retort, my friend, a witty retort. I haven’t met a poster yet capable of refuting my points, their meagre response is oft patchy and without substance with nary more than a meme, easily taken down by my cavalcade of intelligence, tact and sheer force of will like I always do. I’m locked, cocked and loaded. I’ve tangoed with bigger game smarter, sharper and much more experienced than you, bud, and they’re all gone- you won’t find them posting in an Alex thread again. So what pathetic chance do you honestly think you have, sport?

What will you do? There is a gun pointed at your head, will you sign your own BTFO warrant? Because it won’t be me with egg on his face...

The Alphas always win.

Meanwhile, in this general you can tell us about how you first learned of AlphaDestiny, how his Naturally Enhanced routine is working for you, training tips and tricks, your favorite video of his and generally how he has improved your performance in all aspects of life. Like Alex says: If you found his content, it is your Destiny to be Alpha.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have no idea who AlphaDestiny is, why should I care or check it out

Because for one he is the new king of Veeky Forums, he has the best fitness content and programs, he is very well educated, the list goes on. There is certainly a lot you can learn from the guy, have a little look-see at his content, if you don't like it; no problem! Try again in a week or two!

alex plz go

I wondered this too
I left Veeky Forums after HIGH TEST era
(I miss those thicc ass threads..)

Just check out "through the twisting nether" This guy is way better than alex

If you are not going to post something of substance, please don't post at all...

t. Reddit

Somebody post it.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

Don't mind me, just here to remind you of the site rules. I'm not complaining, impersonating a mod/janitor, announcing a report or anything similar with this post.

2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
3. You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls...
6. The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
10. No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.
11. Advertising (all forms) is not welcome

And the rules have been followed, I fail to see why you felt the need to bring them up, I'm an oldfag and I've reviewed the rules countless times. Everything has been followed to the letter.

You are clearly breaking rules 3,6, 10 and 11 and quite possibly rule 2.

Rule 3, does not apply. 6, the post is well-written and the image is quality. 10, it is not spam, I create a thread when there is no longer an active one pertaining to the subject at hand. 11, the person earlier asked why he should look in to the guy, I gave him a valid reason. Rule 2 does not apply either.

This thread pertains to fitness and thusly belongs on Veeky Forums. I suggest you re-read the OP.

WEED LMAO

DIS IS NOW A CHAD THREAD

*blocks ur path*

Reminder to take ur bogpill

Please refrain from posting nonsense, please. Stop your intentional derailment.

You too.

Whatca gonna do FAGGOT