Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums

Is this pic a meme?

Having trouble cutting atm because I'm too lazy to cook.

Why would it be a meme?

3 tablespoons of olive oil vs 2 chicken breasts vs 10 cups of vegetables. What do you think?

That's retard talk for asking if the picture is true.

Yes OP, it's true, measure 400 calories of each and put it on a plate, see which one takes up more space.

On low carb right now and its quite expensive.

Whilst a bag or pre-packed salad for £1 could potentially take up 2 of my meals and still be low carb.

Feels too good to be true mate.

I think that pic is talking about fried chicken, skinless chicken is like four chicken breasts for 400 calories which is a fuck ton

400 kcal of olive oil is 50 ml of oil.
400 kcal of chicken breast (raw) is like 300g of chicken. that's roughly one and a half breasts.
400 kcal of broccoli is.. well i dont know exactly, but it's easily over a kilogram.

look at nutrition labels and see for yourself

What are some good low carb foods to eat?

It's more like 2 chicken breasts

No? You can eat like, a couple hundred grams of nuts and get the same amount of energy/calories as a full meal of chicken and rice

Nuts, meat, milk

No, it's not a meme. However, that doesn't mean you should go vegan.

>milk
I have bad news for you user

Try eating 400 calories of salad and tell me if it's too good to be true.

It proves how veganism is the literally best diet for cutting.

oh I know it will taste and feel like ass. I'm just glad I now know an efficient and cheap way to cut that isn't fasting.

pics a meme.
Vegetables and fruits get digested muuuuuch faster than "real" food because its mainly water.

Water actually has calories. That's why you're not allowed to drink it while fasting.

yeah but what about low carb water?

diet water

Just drink organic water senpai

Your face is a meme, OP.

Why would you drink just oil?

No it's not a meme
Vegetables make you feel full and don't have a lot of calories. If you want to lose weight, you should mainly consume vegetables

Full is not equal to feeling satisfied.
Try actually eating vegetable when you are hungry, you will feel hungry even after you downed two pounds of carrots.

You shouldnt be eating 400,000 calories of anything all at once

Well eat 3 pounds then and chug water you fatass

>nuts
>milk
>low carb
no

kcal = Cal

>Feels too good to be true mate.
>Vegetables have less calore per weight than meat and oil
>Too good to be true
Are you retarded or something?

Source?

He doesn't have a source, he doesn't know shit. Take a raw brocoli and throw it in a hydraulic press. Let's see how much water you'll get out of it

Just curious because I've never thought of it that way.

True but irrelevant. Leptin and ghrelin are slightly more complicated than stomach fullness.

How fucking dumb are you? I just talked about how filling your stomach with extremely low caloric food isn't going to make you feel satisfied and you tell me to add water to it?
The average IQ on this board is so fucking low holy shit.

shit, I've been drinking water while doing IF

Do you eat your broccoli raw?
The moment you cook it it obviously does contain a lot of water.

I've never seen a thin person drinking diet water

Well what the fuck are you talking about then? If you fill you stomach with vegetables up to your throat, you won't feel like eating. Because you're fucking full and you can feel you're full

>feel "satisfied"
The fuck is that supposed to mean? You only feel "satisfied" by eating cheeseburgers with your boyfriend's cum as dressing?

vegetables are mostly water

meat is mostly water

butter even has a lot of water

kys

I am telling you - and it riddles me how you still haven't understood that - that feeling satisfied is not the same as feeling full.
I feel satisfied when I actually eat something that provides nutrients to my body, not when I fill my stomach with water.
Is that really so hard to get? Really?

??? I don't get how that correlates at all to what I have written there.
You replied to a post claiming that broccoli is mostly water by saying that it does not contain a lot of water.
I replied to you telling you that you forgot the fact that you don't eat it raw and that it does contain a lot of water.
And now you are telling me that everything contains a lot of water.

Are you a literal mouth breather?

TIL

Vegetables have plenty of nutrients though. Or is there a specific nutrient that you need in order to feel "satisfied" ?

yes you should idiot

>Is this pic a meme?
I've never seen it before so no, it's not an epic maymay

ketosis

Not him, but there are many other mechanisms of satiety beyond stomach capacity, similarly with breathing and lung capacity. Individuals with damage to the hypothalamus can be driven to eat beyond the point of stomach rupture, for instance.

The picture is retarded while it is true that vegetables will take up more volume in your stomach that doesn't mean that they are more satiating than the other two options.

water does NOT stay on your stomach, it goes straight to small intestine

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

You eat your calories and deal with any hunger left over you fucking pussy.

Avocado, eggs..

- /fat/
- /chad/

Retard

ngtmi

Not necessarily, it depends on temperature. Drink chilled water which has essentially 0 calories.

I know it's a joke but water technically serves as an energy preservant or it can drain energy, still it has no energy in itself

400.000 cal is 4000kcal by the way, for all the mongs that shout retard at him

user, now is not the time to have a stroke

No, you're the retard.

400.000 cal = 400 kcal

>I'm too lazy to cook.
Meal prep. I just finished doing mine. On friday I go to the store and get everything I need. Then on Saturday, I cook 6 servings of two meals that fit my macros. Cooking one meal that serves one is pretty much the same as cooking one meal that serves 6. You only have to cook once a week, and you don't have to worry about hitting your macros everyday because you only worry about it once. If you find something you like, then you never have to worry about macros because you can just cook the same shit every week.

k means the s.i unit: kilo which is 10^3 so go to school before you start calling people retards.

1 kcal = 1000 calories
1 kcal = 1 Calorie
Cal =/= cal

Notice the difference. The food calorie (capital C) is equal to 1 kcal and is used in literally every situation when talking about food.