What's having a gf like?

What's having a gf like?

Expensive

time consuming

It tends to cause memory loss for me, but I feel a lot stronger and all of my body's functions seem to be a lot more responsive.

She's fucking annoying when she asks me to explain in detail why I love her every other day but the ass is fat.

I wish I knew

reliable puss so you can focus on your lifts and studies/work
As long as you don't treat a gf life an emotional diary and dump all your feels onto her, she will give you exactly what you want, and having a female friend to do things with whenever is a nice change of pace from the bros and trying to convince girls to come out

My right arm's muscles and grip strength have never been stronger

Mostly this, also the biggest gains goblin you'll ever have to face in your life. Worst than any job.

Most likely your gf will be crazy, but you'll only notice it after 4 months or so. Then your life will be hell, unless you are really lucky.

Piece of advice, let relationships die. You will be happier. Masturbation is better than having sex in a dead relationship, because while the sex might be good, your life will be hell

Does your left hand know you're cheating on it?

I keep her behind my back the whole time, so I don't think so

What a fucking slut

Pretty fun.

I always thought not feeling emotion and deriving pleasure out of playing girls to my strings was the funnest thing. I like making people feel awkward and bad. I like using them and seeing them eat out of my hand whatever emotion I decide to toss their way. They are food, and I must feed.

Shes probably cheating on you with your ass

Pump and dump her off a cliff user, you can do better, the left ain't right.

>Expensive
>time consuming
>Masturbation is better than having sex in a dead relationship, because while the sex might be good, your life will be hell
>the biggest gains goblin you'll ever have to face in your life

All true, especially the last point.

Women are time/money/gains sinks. Get your fill in hook-ups like pic related, but forget the relationship scene. They always end up taking more than they could ever possibly offer.

it gets boring and you will always want something else/more

rofl that name gfsimulator.webm

It's nice at first...

Then she wants you to mow her grass, take her dog out to pee every cold freezing morning, spend less time at the gym, go to her parents every other Sunday which is a 2 hour drive away, oh and don't forget that we're seeing my annoying friends this evening to drink play cards against humanity (for the 5th time in a row)

Eventually you break up and you're fine with others it for a while and you start seeing other women which makes you sad because none of them offer regular sex, or their body doesn't match up against your ex, or they have stupid liberal beliefs when your old gf was conservative and wanted to have kids

>Mostly this, also the biggest gains goblin you'll ever have to face in your life. Worst than any job.
>Most likely your gf will be crazy, but you'll only notice it after 4 months or so. Then your life will be hell, unless you are really lucky.
thats bullshit, its just that u had bad experiences

But I somewhat agree with third line

This. Do not under any circumstances let your dick talk you into a relationship. It took me damn near 20 years to figure that out.

Fucking annoying. Dont fall for the meme

me in the back

>dating exclusive
lol found your problem

The worst number of women to have in your life is 1. Always be gaming more than 1 girl. Never commit.

I thought my ass was wider due to my new boyfriend. Going to have to give her a whiff

Feels great to have someone look you and light up

It's like having a friend that can demand your attention because your rub your slimy genitals with said friend.

>What's having a gf like?

To be perfectly 100% honest family, it's a mix of good and bad. If you are like most men you like a good routine to maximize the usage of your time, majority of women dont' give a shit about routine and just care about finishing their task sometime before the deadline (at least in my experience). Even with a "great" gf you will have to sacrifice a lot of your time for moderate payoff, sometimes it will be great and sometimes you will be fucking boiling inside because you want to hit the gym/sleep/do house work that's been put off for a while.

The physical intimacy is great, the sex is great, the masculine-feminine interaction is great for your psyche, but your gains WILL suffer unless your gf is a fitness enthusiast (Mostly sleep gains for me).

All in all I'd rate being single and fucking girls I like as a 8/10 experience, being with a great gf a 9/10 experience, and being with a "normie" gf as a 6.5/10 experience, just be very careful of who you pick as a partner and you will not get burned, don't listen to your dick.

edgy

has "being a sociopath" become the new meme around here?

wtf I'm a pedophile now???

>To be perfectly 100% honest family, it's a mix of good and bad. If you are like most men you like a good routine to maximize the usage of your time, majority of women dont' give a shit about routine and just care about finishing their task sometime before the deadline (at least in my experience). Even with a "great" gf you will have to sacrifice a lot of your time for moderate payoff, sometimes it will be great and sometimes you will be fucking boiling inside because you want to hit the gym/sleep/do house work that's been put off for a while.

This isnt an issue if you just tell your gf whats happening when. Ill tell my Gym at 10, store at 2 and dinner at 7 or whatever on the weekend and then shes ready at those times.

>my gf has to believe in traditional gender roles
>but I don't want to
lmfao

This
Hit so close to home

Girls do not care, they will complain that you are spending time in the gym and dont make room for them even though its only 1-2 hours a day.

I havent had this problem and ive been with my current gf for 6 years.
If she says stay home/that i dont spend the time with, i tell her to come with me.

>pros
Pussy
No longer alone
Cuddling and sleeping next to someone
Mundane things and all activities are more fun with your gf

>cons
They talk too much
Gains and money goblins (less time to workout and they won't tolerate egg whites with brocoli everyday)
Will cheat/dump if you don't give them enough attention or if you status detoriates (an extreme example is if you get into a car accident and end up in a wheelchair, it's over)

tfw in wheelchair :(

These. I've been on three dates with the girl I'm currently dating and I already want to go back. Every time I get a gf I tire of them really fast, women are so fucking boring.

With the wrong girl, its someone to enjoy your hobbies with, spend your money on, and use their body to get off.

With the right girl, it makes you want to be the best man you can, because you want to give her the best you have to offer. It's seeing the room light up when she walks in.

All these responses are aspergers in text form.

Here's the truth, OP.

having a girlfriend is fine, if you find someone who is supportive and has their OWN shit going on.

If you have someone that depends on you for money, happiness, shelter, food, or all of the above, then you have a dependant.

Most emotionally insecure or emotionally immature men end up with women like this, and this is where their time goes.

I live with my girlfriend. I run a business from home, shes a nurse.

We both lift, but not together, at different gyms at different times.

When shes on night shift, I meal prep for the week. When shes on day shift, she meal preps.

When she gets a few days off, we go on a trip away (i can work from anywhere)

And you know why it works? We have our own shit going on, and then make time for each other.

It's fucking great.

>tfw living in sweden
>women insist on either paying or splitting the tab, every time

being the most cucked nation on earth has a few perks

says more about you than them. Maybe you're uninteresting and having nothing to share?

I never had a gf but I think I could never have one b/c my stomach is ALWAYS fucked up and I imagine I would always just want to stay inside pooping while she would always want to go out and do stuff.

just find a girl that likes you to shit on them.

It's good when it's good and it's bad when it's bad.
It also won't fill that hole.

Also, you won't want to stop fucking other girls.
If anything I dream of fucking other girls more than I did when I was single.

Get a girlfriend that likes physical activity and isnt retarded and you're set. I lift with my gf and she is the most dramafree girl I have ever met in my life, she also has a great ass.

Like a part time job you enjoy most of the time.

her favorite hobbies are cooking and reading and that manifests in her always cooking us bomb ass meals and pestering me to hunt more and we're filling a bookshelf with gothic literature be it horror or otherwise. Just got her into Pokemon so we're playing through SoulSilver and HeartGold together. She's finishing her Master's and I'm looking for a job with my degree

Is this a pasta? I fucken saved it anyway.

Really? How come?

Pretty spot on, cant say more than that. Avoid needy woman, woman that never had a dad are usually also a nono. If they wear alot of makeup they are insecure and high maintenance and asian woman dont take any shit so be ready for that!

Sounds comfy

If she’s white: 5/10 to 8/10

If she’s Latina: 7/10 to 11/10

Latinas are the true red pill

Just recently split from my ex. We were together 2 years & here's what I picked up:

>Expensive
This is mostly true as long as she knows you're not financially burdened by paying for everything. If she has a well-paying job & is mature enough, she'll offer to pay SOME of the time.

>Time consuming
Relationship takes work. The moment you get together, you have to set compromises so you can keep it lasting otherwise prepare for a fight with the usual "you don't spend enough time with me" nonsense.

>Gains goblin
The moment the gym becomes a problem for her is the moment you chose wrong. Make sure to let them know that gym time is more sacred than religion on the first date.

>Lazy in bed
This one helped kill my relationship. If you notice that she let's you take the wheel all the time or says "you have to get me in the mood", reconsider the relationship. Eventually, shit gets boring & your dick starts wandering elsewhere.

ur food is here Senator McCain

It’s aweosme for the honey moon period experiencing love is something everyone should have imo. Unfortunately once the honeymoon period is over they become crazy bitches that think
They can act however they want, y’all shit, have unreal expecatations for you while doing whatever the fuck they want, sex with the same person gets boring, they suck up all your time, and typically will start emotionally cheating on you with people on their social media the second you stop giving into their rediculous demands. Lots of fighting and nights keeping you awake because she wants to stay up arguing as well. When your in a relationship you want to be single and after being single a while you want a relationship the grass is always greener.

It really is. The only possible complaint is she's a bit introverted so she doesn't like to go out and socialize as much as I do but she enjoys having alone time every now and then and likes how sexually aggressive I am when I come home

so when you had a gf you made no progress?

Is that John McCain behind her?

I like you.

The moment you get a gf that's a "foodie", prepare for relationship weight unless you're real fucking careful of the intake. The fucking worst is when they gain weight & if they're not Veeky Forums to begin with

>be a fatfuck my whole life
>literally since I was a small child
>cocoon-mode, become obsessed with fitness
>finally get Veeky Forums, find out I have the jawline of a chad
>the only gfs I ever had were weird nerdy girls (actual don't bathe until I finish this raid nerdy, not fake gam3r grrrrrl nerdy)... but at least we'd play video games and watch Indonesian cartoons together
>get a classically beautiful 6 foot blonde gf, slender, make-up always on point
>"finally, I've made it, this is what I've always wanted!!!"
>she's so fucking boring, always watching make-up tutorials and shoe shopping on her phone and reading celebrity gossip
>I don't know what to do with these feels

Living the dream man. Can't say I'm not a little jealous.

A fucking massive pain in the ass.

You see a hot girl walking down the street and you think

>fuck, I'd love to be with her

But you know what? Somewhere some guy is fucking sick of her shit

If you don't share any interests at all, it's a pump & dump

Psychologically abuse her until she’s crazy. Then the relationship is fun.

Annoying
Time consuming
Energy consuming

>new meme
I've been discussing my ways on Veeky Forums for years, my posts were just to subtle for you to pick up newfag. But they plant a seed in the back of your head, like a mental virus, causing you to dance to my tune. Stop resisting the conditioning. Also

>get into people's skin
>make them worry
>make them doubt themselves
>make them think things about themselves
Why don't you do this to others?

just gotta find your complement man and not put up with bullshit along the way

I feel that for better or for worse, I've retrained my brain. Haven't played vidya and watched Korean pictograms for do many years that if I try to enjoy it, after 10 minutes, I feel like I'm wasting my life.

You forgot the most important part - money consuming.

It makes you lose focus if she is overly needy. If you have your shit together it's fine, but if you're young and trying to start a career or business and get fit and really get your footing in life, having a girl calling you to say she feels like you're not paying g attention to her can be a problem.

tfw no gf

Kind of like having a pet.
Eats a lot of time and nerves and makes you do unreasonable things.
A status symbol.
For periods of time really good for your motivation and well-being.
You grow used to it, it gets stale, afterwards you miss it anyway.

Although you now in theory would no longer need to find out yourself I recommend you do it anyway because you need some practice as later you will probably want to start a family such that you need some basic skill.

Virgin here, is sex really all that much better than just whacking it?

I mean having a female body to play with would be fun but it isn't like you can just do whatever you want, she's still there mutually negotiating what she wants too and judging your interests.

Either way you get to release your liquid, but if you masturbate you at least get to larp your weird fantasies in your mind while you do it.

>virgin
Try it once before making an informed decision. Pros and cons.

/ D E V I L I S H /

Depends. If you love her, it's literally the best feeling in the world. You can't possibly get happier if you ace your degree get accepted at a dream job or win the lottery or something. If you settle with a girl you don't really love just because you crashed too hard after the previous one dumps you out of the blue, it's not really that great but having someone to hold is nice and comfy at least. It can get pretty irritating at times however.

Comfy, she's a wife in training.

Doesn't care about lifting though, never lift for girls lads

Damn I missed this

>it isn't like you can just do whatever you want
it is if youve been together for a while

>Comfy, she's a wife in training.
>Doesn't care about lifting though, never lift for girls lads

this is sound advice, too. Never in a million years would i trust a"fitness girls"

What do you think of Shijo OP?

Where do I meet girls?

>being the most cucked nation on earth has a few perks
This has to be bait

Outside the girl factory

Like any other girl who denies you sex, but she also spends your money.

>Gf
>Denies you sex
You're doing something wrong, probably her.

I fell in love with a girl who looks identical to this girl. We've known eachother for about 17 years, she's the only woman I'd consider marrying, she's to pure I'm her first and only kiss where as I just got back home from a one night stand. Still she's waiting for me.

>thinks a gf will never say no
>probably never had a gf

If you don't gf a fitness girl they WILL become massive gains goblins. Buyer beware, she has to love fitness for fitness sake, not just doing it to look hot for a while.

My gf and my two exes all have (or have had) a very high sex drive, so no, I don't know that feel. My current one even asks me for period sex to which I have agreed only twice in a year. Sorry you don't get laid and sorry you're too stupid to understand that my point was "maybe find someone with a more compatible sex drive".

after awhile you realize that the only reason you hang out with her is to fuck her and for your confidence boost. or if you're lucky and you're actually friends and a lover to her then you marry her and live happily ever after. that doesn't happen often but /fit9k/ers pretend that its impossible but its not