/Saturday Night Thread/

/Saturday Night Thread/

How are you doing on this fine (UK) evening, Veeky Forums? Any feels to rant about?

Writing my first uni essay after a good back and shoulder workout (skipped squats cause back is in rough shape).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KRRGYEFZF4A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm well. Thanks for asking.

>dance instructor from tinder wants to teach me how to salsa tonight

> tfw women don't even acknowledge you as a human being

Evening fellas. Quiet night in tonight, trying to chill out.

>tfw woke up early to go to math tutoring for much needed extra credit
>tfw stayed home and played Squad instead

Fuck guys, the work is just piling up too...

Dont let it pile up user, get those grades

Just put the kids to bed

Chilling

I'm usually on top of my school work but I was sick for most of the first week of this class so my "rhythm" got thrown off hard, I'm planning on jumping on it on Monday non-stop like the last time this happened.

iktf. It's hard to get into work but when you do you get so much shit done

Came home from playing professional football in finland a month ago. Body felt like it was falling apart. Thought I would need half a year to.

Cue one month, body feels fantastic. Now I'm out with friends and all I wanna do on a saturday night is run routes and catch a football. Why is normie life so boring?

>Hit Squat PB this morning
>cheat meal
>pepperoni pizza, coke zero
> Got some Ben and Jerry's for half price
>Watching Inglorious Bastards

comfy feels :)

Congrats on the PB.

didn't realize my left arm was lower than my right when I reracked on bench today, smashed my right cheek with the barbell somehow managed to get it up after but now my face hurts like a bitch and it was so embarrassing like 5 guys dashed over to help

preparing for sleep as i am so lucky to start my shift in eight hours, but you guys keep it tight

Found out that i texted my Ex the other night drunk, nothing serious damaging but god damn
I've been drunk with friends before and didn't text her, why now

I want a curly haired gf

iktfb

didn't go to the gym today because i napped accidentally and now it's closed. haven't been outside my room all day and i feel like shit.

Do some stretching and BW shit user. Don't let the day be completely wasted

iktf brah, except with me it's more like nobody acknowledges my existence, in the least angsty woe is me way possible I feel like a ghost in my day to day life.

Most of the time it's pretty comfy but sometimes the loneliness hits and I just have to lift away the feels.

>finish workout, head home
>no more chicken, shit
>go to store, pick it up
>think to myself I haven't had a cheat day in months
>fuck it, I pick a pint of Ben & Jerry's
>go to register
>see this guy in line
>he looks scrawny, some gym and a haircut would help
>then, the prettiest girl I've seen all year comes
>they kiss
>he makes dumb jokes, she laughs
>you could just feel the connection between them
>they are now home making each other happy
>meanwhile I'm halfway through my pint considering my life choices

Hit those lats real good though. How was you workout Veeky Forums?

tfw come back home to an apartment i moved in to be alone with her
tfw she helped me decorate the place from day 1
tfw i can't move out because 2 year contract
tfw everything reminds me of her
>tfw

blowing my brains out senpai

Not so good, caught the stomach flue this night so I had to call of work for today and tommorow. And it's not fun really just lounging around with cramps, unable to sleep and running to the toilet every half hour.

Losing gains and the worst part is it would be pretty busy at the place I work because of the nice weather and I would've done alot of hours and get a shitton of tips, missing around 350-400 euros cause I can't stop shitting.

>>he looks scrawny, some gym and a haircut would help
>>then, the prettiest girl I've seen all year comes
>>they kiss
>>he makes dumb jokes, she laughs
>>you could just feel the connection between them
That guy was literally me 2 months ago

Fucking hell ....

yeah i'm going to cook, then clean room, then go to tesco if only for the fresh air. what a terrible day t b h

i am hyped for going tomorrow

Im just chilling out tonight lad. Went to the gym this morning, met my mate and walked to tesco to get some chicken. Feels good

Sounds likedepression to me.

user you've got to fight this. Just get out of your room and do stuff. I know every fiber in your being doesn't want to do that but you have tojust go man. Once you start you'll feel better. Take a shower and put on some clean cloths.

Depressed, went to gym after first warmup back to my room. I need a rest from gym to get some motivation. Doing some math and maybe watch drive as it is popular in this place.

>signed up for a gym 4 months ago
>never went again
>want to lift
>too scared to pick up my member ship card
i just know someone will tell me "well you've taken long didn't you"

whiteish clearish stickyish discharge from my penis
do i have a STD or am i lucky enough to have only gotten a UTI?

honestly i'm not depressed, this is like the first day in months i've spent the whole day indoors, basically sleeping and watching youtube, which is why it feels so shit to me

Kids, this is why you should not use Tinder and the like

im drinking beer and smoking hash. live is good. Volume day on monday

Howd i do?

>0ish friends
>low socializing skills
>in school to be a software dev, people around me are even worse nerds
>know i could do fine, if i just had a couple of friends to start with or improve socially if everyone around me wasnt even more boring/worse socially
its a disgusting cycle man

Going on a run with the qt from my job tomorrow morning. She's kinda a tiny girl so I hope she's not faster than I am.

>beer
enjoy your estrogen gains

Still a collegefag and parents are on holiday so gonna have a few friends over for drinks. Should be fun
Unfortunately last night while I was drunk I saw my exs new profile picture and she looks really good and I want to message her but she hates me.

did she bite?
youre handling it pretty well

been ordering pizza every 3 days now... for the last 2 weeks

fml

You have dubs so very nice.

Could've been worse

Come on man get in there

i should i know user. i can't get my ass up at 6 in the morning before work to go and after work i'm way too tired to go...

Bought myself an oculus rift, the bundle was discounted.

You can get fit throug hVR right?

Im going to hang out with two girls later on, unless I get blown off by them. Then Ill hang out with the boys, but they'll probably blow me off too. Why does everyone want to be friendly to me but not friends with me Veeky Forums? How do I claw me way into a social circle?

the best you can do is try to rearrange somethings to make it different

>you're annoying
cunt has no sense of humor, at all. fuck that

>
what a sour cunt

I can empathize with not being able to go in the morning. I wish I could but the rigor to wake up early is just not there.

Hack going after work. Can you drop by the gym before you get home? Stimulants? Find someone to go with? Watch some motivational vids of your liking?

This

did that, thoughts come and go i've been through break ups before but this one man
i've stopped doing anything with a spare room and i haven't cooked in for ever

Why not a room mate? No homo though

when i signed up i went at 6 in the morning and it was good, was full of energy for the rest of the day i guess it's just the waking up part and walking to the gym which sucks

Thanks boys

I'll get called /pol/ but I don't give a fuck, I'm fucking worried about the future of this country (Canada).
We are on a fast track towards Germany and France, and everyone seems happy about it. I used to buy into the whole 'Islam is peace' bullshit, ironically, even though I spent my childhood in Israel. (inb4)

Feeling kinda lost and powerless.

the apt isn't good for going room mate might just have to muster up and do something eh

Life is good

show benis

mfw toe nail fungus

it's as yellow as the sun senpai

Sitting home somewhat sad because my bros decided to cancel our barnight. Contempletaing about going to the party my crush is hosting next weekend. We hit it off during the summer(kissed twice), but she is now dating a guy that I know is gonna be there. She is trying to convince me to come but I'm not sure as seeing them together could severally worsen my depression.

i have a cold or something, whole weekends gone to it :(

i'm really jelly of you US people, going to high school, college, uni etc. looks like you're making a lot of new social interactions

>If only other countries also had education

Where the fuck are you from? Mogadishu?

germany

>can go to bars from ~14
>can go to clubs from ~16
There are ups and down. Literally an adult but I can't buy alcohol, but in Germany I would be out with the homies getting shitfaced, here you need to have a fake or get someone to buy it for you.

>bars
>clubs
you don't want those girls user
imo it's good that you need to be 21 in the US, over here kids as young as 14 drink beer openly in the street in the middle of the day

Who said anything about girls?

I lived in Germany for three years. There is a huge social drinking culture there and definitely further education.

Don't fall for the Hollywood propaganda about US schools. Most high schools fear for their lives and are just praying the next school shooting isn't theirs.

there's no other reason than to go after girls in life user, you know it
well, true, the whole gun stuff is a bit intimidating

my neighbours are having a party but desu I don't even feel bad for not doing anything social tonight, I really got into the PPL style workout and going straight 6 days every week to the gym, so I don't want to waste my gains.
I'm planning on watching a documentary about RafaƂ Gan-Ganowicz, and taking a nice long bath with shaving my body because gonna go with a cutie for a date on thursday. Wish me luck Veeky Forums
>tfw this board, although extremally autistic helped me improve myself so much in the past year
thanks Veeky Forums

brudi?

j-ja?

geh woanders rumnegern

w-was machst du dann hier

Worked this morning. Did an hour and half powerwalk after. Sorted my shit out and just finishing weights and chinups - then gonna cook a healthy meal and have some weed and watch shite till I pass out.

Nuther productive day...

Touched a thicc butt. The highlight of my day

Not even from the us bro, I'm from Scandinavia

you've got nice woman

Yeah but the problem is that 1/3 are tinder sloots that'll sleep around a lot but only with the top 5% of males, 1/3 are as autistic as the males but look good so if ur charming u can perhaps manage to get them. The last 1/3 are the below 7/10 girls that doesn't get much attention from boys so they make moves on handsome looking guys. Being handsome but not that charming(autism) has left me with the third group.

Hopefully last night of my hospital stay.
Watching some weird gangster movie with criminals in clown masks robbing a bank.
One employee goes berserk with a shotgun but is dead now because he went out of ammo.
Is this Batman?
Check out my drainage, its connected right into my ass

>No one I was friends with last year talks to me anymore
>The nicest girl I ever met called me a "jerk," and never told me why
>I blew it with a girl who kept staring at me daily because I never made a move, and now she just sits on the other end of the class and doesn't even look at me anymore
>Girl I asked out last year won't even look at my face, avoids me at all costs and never even said "no" to me, just never responded to the text
>Another girl I asked out last year visited the campus and never even told me she was visiting, despite her hugging me and saying we were still friends
>Girl I thought I was good friends with completely avoided me at the gym today

At least I'm stronger now tho
>kill me

Put on 10kg of fat after getting really lean to visible six pack status for a boxing match 7 months ago. I look gross and hate myself enough to let myself go off the rails.

Currently getting stoned at my brothers house, i really need to sort my shit out but I am tired of struggling for little reward. I got a gd who ticks all my boxes and got an interesting job working with young offenders but I am still not happy.

Same as every other Saturday. Trying to find something to go out and do, and failing. The boredom is real.

I'm feeling pretty lonely but that's nothing new. Hit chest pretty hard yesterday and making gains. Life's alright.

Not pol to see Canada going down the shitter.
Bill c 16 and m106 among other things

gf is partying (homecoming night) I'm working on my grad school applications, living the dream friendos, living the dream...

G
Your gf is cucking you

>wrist has been hurting since Monday
>go to doctor to get it checked out
>two hours and an x ray later, I've got tendonitis
>not supposed to lift for two weeks to let it heal
just end me now brahs

fasting while my family is probably getting pizza. don't really mind but they keep trying to make me break fast and I just locked myself in my room. might just go out later in the night to a jazz place.

I think I'm gonna watch a horror movie tonight. Any recent suggestion? (Torrent)

I should be doing homework but I'm here thinking I was such a fool loving a man that didn't love me back lmao

Go to drs and give them a sample for testing, probably just an easily fixable uti

W-what do I do

theme
youtube.com/watch?v=KRRGYEFZF4A

>wrist
do squats or sprints

>my life in a nutshell

my family won't stop talking shit about me. First they called me fat, and now they are saying I eat too much on my diet (2200 calorie budget high protein). Which is BULLSHIT because I am 6'0" 240lbs 21% bodyfat and do a high volume med weight brosplit for 2 hours 6 days a week. ITS FUCKING BULLSHIT. I am trying to explain to them that I am doing a slow cut so i can keep my muscle mass (im almost at 22 inch biceps). I get regular compliments on my muscles, I am the one of the more muscled guys in BOTH my university gym and commercial gym. But to my mother I am fat. I hate this fucking bullshit. Everyone is a fucking hater, I hate them so much, When my cut is done I'm gonna walk around shirtless just to say "FUCK YOU YOU GOD DAMN HATERS YOU NEVER EVER NOT EVEN ONCE SUPPORTED ME".

>tfw almost midday sunday
>tfw wasted my weekend again
>tfw havent worked out for weeks after starting a new job with a massive commute
I need to get my life together jesus

is that a little thomas the tank engine?

Im at a wedding and am literally browsing fit on my phone outside to avoid drinking and also my autism. The social awkwardness is crippling. I put my phone up to my ear like im doing a business call if someone comes by. Love the coupke who married tho so thats why i showed up and have stayed in for speecges etc.
Trying at least.