I have an orgasm when I run on the treadmill in the gym and I think a few guys can notice when it happens...

I have an orgasm when I run on the treadmill in the gym and I think a few guys can notice when it happens. Is this normal? I'm 19 year old female.

yes its completely normal whats your contact information so we can go to the gym normally together and do normal cardio with camera equipment normally

Ugly feet ruined the photo :(

What gym do you go to?

I believe that's called a muscular orgasm. It's not very common, but it is possible for a female to have an orgasm brought on soley by strain of large muscles in the body. Some people are more likely to have them than others.

this desu

Wow, you must be really fat.

Film it and upload for more accurate advice

You take that way the fuck back. You're gay if you're not looking at the thighs alone.

I'm jumping aboard the thirst train as well.

Not very good to ask if it's normal on a board full of virgins

I'll be honest, I'd totally eat your dirty sweaty cummy twat afterwards

bump on that

I could always get sexual pleasure from climbing a rope, never to orgasm though.

It's possible if you're morbidly obese and running makes your gunt flop up and down enough to stimulate your clitoris.

lol, imagining fucking her then sucking on those toes. yur loosr to settl for dis

how hard do you come? what do you think is noticable about it where a few guys around can tell?

is it your thighs rubbing together? what is making you cum?

supposedly the nerves in the lower core can get mixed up with the clitoral root nerves in some women, it sounds like a nice problem to have

>be working abs
>oh fuck
>let a moan out
>stop in the middle of it because you dont want to publicly embarrass yourself
Yeah no

maybe you just weren't trying hard enough.

video pls

asphyxiation is a another strange thing some people get off on. don't want to put ideas in your head or anything

FFS JUST POST A PIC OF YOUR SOAKED YOGA PANTS CROTCH ALREADY

Maybe try cycling or another form of cardio?

>Working out, day 5 no fap or there abouts.
>Hanging leg raises, keeping my core tight
>Something feels a little tingly
>Feeling really tingly
>Start shaking and twitching while still hanging
>Absolutely filled my pants
>Workout ruined
>Atleast home gym.

Warning: this is not a meme-

I could get an orgasm if I held myself at the top of a chinup position long enough. you start to feel it in your lower abdomen when its abouts to come on. you can also do it on any door strong enoigh to hold your weight, that way you can grind your dick on the door when youre cumming, feels good man

there is a name for this but i cant remember. you can google it

Google "coregasm", it's fairly widespread.

Same here, I am a guy
Also hamstring curls :3

> sucking on toes
> thinking others are losers
kill self now

There is literally nothing wrong with sucking on a hot girl's toes, or licking her arches while you take her missionary with her legs on your shoulders.

> women spend a shit ton of effort taking care of their feet
> wear shoes that are retarded from a functional perspective and only serve to make their feet and legs more attractive
> I'm a retard for taking them up on their offer

>when you like cardio too much

My big fat dick knocks around in my shorts when I run on the treadmill and I think a few girls can notice when it happens. Is this normal? I'm 19 year old male.

to be clear, this is not the result of pussy friction?

Ugly? She has very nice feet like 7-8/10 imo. She could do just about anything to me with them.

Too thick, low arches. 5/10

>19 yo female

No you’re not. You get zero points today for the worst larp I’ve seen yet.

I think they have a nice general shape and the toes are perfect. To each his own.

I get extremely aroused when I wrestle with my mates and then orgasm in my sleep

help?

I'd up to 8/10 if better arches

>be woman
>run on treadmill
>orgasm
>lift weight
>piss yourself
Jesus

How do I give my gf orgasm. Can you teach me?

Make her run on the treadmill while you watch.

There first time I ever came was from doing hanging leg lifts as a preteen

I remember putting a picture of a big boobed girl on the floor below and doing hanging leg lifts while looking at the picture until I came. For some reason I didn't know how to jack off and the only way I could masturbate was by doing ab workouts.

Now I can't do hanging leg lifts without poppin a boner

Funny you mention that. I'm a 3 month old treadmill, and there's this grill that gets really excited while she's running on me. Other treadmills notice it too. Is this normal?

Post vegena.

coregasm

It's because you hedonistic degenerates who's penis makes up about 50% of the brain that women can get away with being obese. Because they know some desperate beta is going to still pound them.