What's your dietary kryptonite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6itXGDOJcz4
youtube.com/watch?v=1zdNoVd2zOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pizza

I also like making cocktails at home, my current go to is a fortified shandy

>peanut butter MM's

jesus I can't handle myself around them.

fuarkkkkk, caramel m&Ms are evil

same bro, peanut Ms. If I purchase anything smaller than the huge party bag or w/e I'll eat it in
one night no fucking question. It's like human catnip.

I could post a full packet of these and not even feel full.

Keep passing them on the end of the aisle in Sainsburys for a quid, have to move past and warp speed to the chicken and tuna.

Pretty much. Three pizza places within walking distance of my shitty apt, too.

Also ice cream. FML.

fucking sour candy and gourmet jelly beans. its rough being an american lol.

pussy discharge on used panties

Good burger and fries.

Speak fucking English

I just got back from burgerland and finished 2 of those packs in a week. Also a family pretzel + almond.

peanut m&ms and craft beer, I can give up pop easily but I love just trying new beers

Tbh why does it do that
Every girl I’ve dated has had discharge in their underwear
What is that

idk but it smells and tastes gooood

Vaginas are self-lubricating and self-cleaning and only have one exit.

youtube.com/watch?v=6itXGDOJcz4

You've been doing an excellent job keeping that away then, eh?

not from a feminist obviously, but from a hotty

Chocolate chip cookies

I just had no idea it existed before I started dating and was afraid my grill had something medically wrong with her at first

Baked goods. I can stave off any savory cravings, but when someone drops off some freshly baked bread or sweets I lose it. My typical lunch consists of whey pastries, which are actually pretty good. Just finished making a vanilla apple cake that turned out swell, 117g of carbs, 30g of fat, and 79g of protein for a total of ~1,000 calories.

I post this in every kryptonite thread, at one point in my life i hardly ate anything else other than spaguetti bolognese for two weeks and i never got sick of it, i'd cook 4lbs of pasta and 2 lbs of sauce and feast throughout the day, also snacking on random junk like chips. that was when i was 285 lbs and now at 220 i still have the temptation to do it every now and then.

Get your Ben & Jerry's and oreos outta my face, the combination of al-dente pasta and perfectly seasoned beef drowned in home cooked tomato sauce makes my mouth climax just thinking about it.

Chinese food, always

Cookie dough. Just bought 5lbs of chocolate chip cookie dough at Costco for $6. I don't even like cookies themselves, just the dough. Usually have a spoonful post workout.

these damn things

I can easily smash a whole bag of these without realizing. Best snack for watching a movie or sports though. Of course Beer and Icecream too

Im like a kid in a candy shop with all of these in the house

Chocolate. Fuck whoever invented chocolate. Makes you fat, contains no valuable nutrients whatsoever, and I fucking love the stuff. Fuck.

>mfw spreading honey on a 85% cocoa chocolate square

>kryptonite
Literally anything with gluten and lactose.
I swell up, get acne and psoriasis from it.

Chocolate Covered Almonds from Sams Club. You get them in a huge fucking bag too man. i had to stop going there because I would end buying like five bags n devouring that shit in like a week.

These

Redbull and Almondjoys

Please end my suffering.

All I'm reading is confessions of weak people.

it's made out of fucking cookies

I honestly struggle to not drink at least one every day, especially now that am back at uni

I'm scared to try this because my lotus biscuit addiction is bad enough

My dietary kryptonite is being too lazy to go to the supermarket. I'll come home in the evening to realise there's nothing in the kitchen to eat and then I end up waiting till the day after to go find something to eat.
I think if I was a fat person, I would be great at losing weight.

Chips. All sort of chips. Potato chips, corn chips, salted chips, spicy chips. Chips with lemon, chips with sauce, chips with every spice I have in the house. Chips with carrot, cucumber and tamarind chews, then some cracker nuts and a bit of clamato juice. Chips are my life, chips are my love, wherever chips are, I can call home.

Can't even walk down the same aisle they're on in the grocery store

fucking Coca Cola

and my mom bought a 12 pack for some reason yesterday and now it's just sitting out there in her car... waiting...

>not real cheese

Annies makes a better version of these

Feeling like fucking rich piano. Seriously have to buy it every time in store.

Every man has their vice

dead?

Beer.
Apart from that, just cooking in general. Love to cook, and I've been on a bit of a culinary binge lately. I end up freezing most of it for later but the freezer is completely stuffed at this point.

weed

my niggers oatmeal cookies

Best cookie. Apple oatmeal cookies are what I live for.

fuck too relatable

i cant control myself around rice. ill eat the whole pot

Even though it’s pretty clean, I over fucking do it with Chicken and Steak together. Equals out to about 800 calories

Fucking bacon

my fucking god bacon is the most amazing thing ever created. I hate that it's a meme food because it is just fucking amazing. Thin melt in your mouth meat that is sweet and tangy.

Every other cheat food I regret eating as soon as I'm done but I could eat two packs of bacon in one sitting.

just don't fucking buy it
it's cookies.rar
shit like this shouldn't be legal to sell

He is you Ameritard

>post
>Sainsburys
>quid

wtf

here's a (You), well done

anything really, I have to control myself around all kinds of food it's sad.

Are you all Belgian or is Lotus that international these days?

>cookies.rar

>Also ice cream. FML.
Halo Top.

I'm clear in WA, USA and they sell it here. So yeah, I'd say they're pretty international.

It's international. Where've you been?
I can confirm it's available on both coasts in America, if you actually pay attention.

The Halo top I've had is super chalky. Arctic Zero is a bit like gelato.

>x
that's not even fucking bad for you lol.. buy whole grain pasta and 96 lean beef

like the fuck dude?

>yfw /b/ and /pol/ were never good, but posts like this remind you Veeky Forums holds the flame of eternal light

Homemade. Egg yolks, heavy cream, salt and enough sugar to keep it scoopable. Flavor however you like. Last weekend I made maple walnut with a half gallon of cream and four dozen yolks.

I only like Stacy's pita chips

brehs

>implying we all indulge

pic related mine too, OP. I used to buy the friggin' 400g bags of them too...

Same but dark chocolate

you should try real cinnamon toast

toasted bread, butter, cinnamon and sugar

shit's fucking godly

This is why sexual education should be better taught in schools

>mfw I used to crush this up and incorporate it into French toast

I've been in Belgium. Where Lotus is based. Seriously had no idea they took this whole cookie spread thing abroad, I remember when it first got introduced. Actually never tried it, I'm more of a Nutella guy.

beer

>tfw have that 35kcal bread in the fridge right now
fuark im pankering for cinnamon toast right now

youtube.com/watch?v=1zdNoVd2zOk

Mom's cooking.

Don't really have one
I just want carby, sugary foods for dat dopamine release
I'm an addict through and through

None.
>sweets
I'm try to avoid sweets because they destroy your teeth (my teeth are kinda prone against cavities and plaque per se) and I hate brushing so some days I don't do it. I'm also scared of the so called estrogen of soy. I eat maybe a pack of oreos per day and don't even enjoy it because it makes me feel guilty
>saturated fat / fried food
Saturated fat is stored in undesirable places for men or so I read in the sticky guide and my worst nightmare would be having a femenine body, so I try to stay away from them, of course I eat some from time to time but sometimes don't even enjoy it
>dairy
I'm lactose intolerant but for some reason I can stand maybe two or three glasses of low-lactose milk a day, certain amounts of yogurt, cheese, ice cream, etc. But you know it's not fun if you can't eat as much as you want.

I hate food. I hate eating.

Are you that fucking idiot who ate a whopper on a cut?

Winner

you posted it OP
there was a time a few years ago when I would eat multiple packs of pb m&ms every fucking day

>ragù bolognese
>mushrooms

redeem yourself, senpai. Do it for your mafia friend.
Will post basic recipe if interested

Don’t have one. I’m not a fucking hog who lacks self control. If I want it I get it, I just have the common sense not to fucking gorge on it like a /fat/izen.

Same, I used to eat too many calories too easily. Ever since I started playing basketball 3x a week along with lifting, I have to force feed myself just to hit maintenance.

If anything, my kryptonite could be ground beef. It's protein, but it doesn't give me the energy that steak, pork, or chicken breast does the following day.

ez

I think the OPs implication was about foods people can’t control themselves around and instead of just enjoying a small portion of it; they shovel the whole bag or box in their mouths.

But, yeah, you’re right about being healthy and cravings. Seems the healthier you get the less you crave shit tier food.

Pizza, always gets me

I've not tried this yet, and i think it's mainly because I'm scared how good it'll be.

Peanut butter. I honestly think it's a junk food. I have rarely seen a person use the recommended one table spoon per slice. It's almost always more than that. Before dieting and exercising, I never knew I was eating 800 calories with only one peanut butter sandwich. I thought 6 table spoons was the norm for a sandwich.

You’re right. The problem is that we’ve been conditioned to believe modern portion sizes are “normal” qualities of food for humans. Did you know a Happy Meal was the adult sized cheese burger back in the 50’s? Now we have super double decker 1lbs beef and cheese burgers with a half gallon super gulp of sugar water.

These right here. Damn them.

Amerifat detected

Mum