How can I raise my testosterone naturally?

How can I raise my testosterone naturally?

Also, is it possible to reverse the negative effects that hormone filled food and drinks had during puberty (pic somewhat related)?

Other urls found in this thread:

nebido.com/en/hcp/research/testosterone-tools/conversion-tool.php
artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go out in the sun everyday
Eat bioavailable magnesium and zinc
Lose weight
Eat more fats
Get high intensity exercise
Reduce sugar and alcohol intake

make sure you aren't zinc or vitamin d deficient, those are common.
Lifting naturally raises test a bit, also make sure you sleep 8 hours a night, that makes a big difference.
get an activated carbon water filter, change filter every month or 2. Won't have huge effect, but better than nothing.
Eat a lot of healthy fats and cholesterol from foods like salmon, eggs, avocado, olive oil.
get your testosterone tested if you haven't, if you're under 264ng/dL you might be able to get trt, but if you're at 550-600+ you won't get much benefit from diet/lifestyle as you're not deficient. If you're lower but not low enough for trt, diet and lifestyle will be a little helpful at least.

Blast your testicles with UVB light for easy test gains

Explain?

Buy a UVB bulb from the pet shop and put it in a lamp. Get nude, put on sunglasses and blast your nuts and chest. Easy Vit. D gains.

also nutcancer

Dietary cholesterol -> test is a meme.

Only masturbate once a week, your test peaks on day 7 and then returns to normal levels.

The test peaks and falls all of the time no matter what.
Giving up masturbation forever ensures that they'll have higher and longer peaks and shorter lows.
Giving up masturbation has been proven to permanently boost testosterone levels in normal men.

I'm referring to this. I can't think of a healthy male giving up masturbation forever.

>From 360 to 550
So... This is the power... Of nofap...

OP here.

Which one of you guys ruined my fapbait? Holy shit fuck you guys.

>one unreplicated study from 2003 with like 10 Chinese dudes

Wow the evidence is overwhelming

this would be Ideal for me but I spend too much time alone in my room in front of my computer.

Not directly related, but creatine can help elevate your general androgen level.

Talk to women you find attaractive
Proven test spike

I agree.

>Proven

Nofap is basically a cult

>talk to women
>they lose interest in me
>don't talk to women because shy
>they become interested in me, but I can't escalate without them losing interest
How do I find the inbetween?

Same. All the girls are interested until i open my mouth and they realize i dont have a chad personality

BUT I LIKE WHEN MEN ON THE INTERNET TELL MY NOT TO TOUCH MY PEEPEE!!

Affect a fake accent. Something incomprehensible. Then just get physical.

>2003

yeah that's real credible bro

Rejection gets you the opposite.

power posing and saturated fat

Not an argument.

Eat a diet that provides 100% RDA of all vitamins and minerals. Supplement with zinc, magnesium, vitamin D and potassium. Make sure your eating a wide variety of different types of vegetables, greens, fruits, berries, nuts and seeds. Milk, eggs, beef, chicken, pork and fish. Little to no processed foods. Lift heavy, and get out and do stuff like jog, walk, hike, cycle or swim. Get some sun on your skin.

But most importantly, sleep on a consistent schedule and be sure to get at least 8 hours of quality sleep each night.

Lowering stress and cortisol levels is also helpful. Perhaps meditation and maintaining healthy social relationships and regular interaction would beneficial.

>post a screen shot from an amateur you like on Veeky Forums
>thinking no one will contact her

Are you this new?

>723k followers

lmao just follow her

GO VEGAN.

100% serious.

Last year my testosterone was 9, this was tested before I went vegan. After a year of eating vegan my testosterone is 22.

Vegan males have the highest testosterone. Meat eaters have the lowest. Meat also contains dioxins which lower testosterone.

>iron loss
>only protein from beans and fats
>no aminos from lean meat
>bulking calories from fat and carbs
its time to go vegan goys

Neither is your study.

ginger and zinc

fap every 7 days

>make sure you aren't zinc or vitamin d deficient, those are common.
is it okay to take zinc supplements?

>testosterone spiking more than twofold being soyboy

DOCTORS HATE IT. CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT THE SECRET THAT THEY HAVEN'T BEEN TELLING YOU

I don't eat soy. Never have, never will.

I eat: Fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds, legumes.

There is evidence that backs my claim(s), and I even have my own anecdotal experience (which doesn't account for much). Nobody bats an eye at people saying "don't fap".

There is no reason not to try it. Whole foods vegan diet can only improve your health. There is literally no downside. And it's LESS costly than eating an omnivorous diet as you've cut out animal products...

post test results. might give it a shot

I said it here: From 9 to 22, which converted for Americans is from 250 to 630. I didn't go vegan with the intention of raising testosterone. It was just a pleasant "side effect". Also, by vegan I mean eat whole foods plant based diet (google it). Eating oreos and coke is "vegan" after all, but your results would be very different I expect.

Out of curiosity, what's the conversion for units?

How old are you? as 250 is extremely low to start with. Well done on the increase though

tween sluts raise my test plenty

Lmao, this is what no fappers bang on about? That miniscule test change is fucking unnoticeable.

>v*ganism
>less costly than eating an omnivorous diet as you've cut out animal products

I think 9 = 260 and 22 = 630
I used this: nebido.com/en/hcp/research/testosterone-tools/conversion-tool.php

I was 24

Thanks, I recently got some blood work done and they told me that I was within normal levels with a value of '30'. Thank fuck it's not on the lower end.

>grey anatomy: the academy years

I cant afford to shop at whole foods

??? Plenty of places to get protein other than beans and fats, not quite sure what you mean by fats though, are you on about a fat in blocks of tofu that are pretty small amounts?

Amino acids from meat that can't be found anywhere other than meat, oh wait, they can.

Not even a vegan but you're being a mongoloid for saying stupid shit like that. Can get all amino acids, not just the essential ones, from being Vegan. Just don't be a restrictive cuck which blows my mind how people think Vegan is restrictive in diet when most of the people eat chicken, tuna and beef with every meal top kek lads.

I eat every type of food and mainly plant based. Enjoy your cholesterol and shitty nutrient information splurging.

is this fine?

25 yr old this was about 2 months ago before i started lifting

>taking the bait
tripfags never fucking learn

yep, post pics I think I might be low test

Some overweight old meat eater had higher testosterone than you pre-diet change, and after switching to almost exclusively steak and eggs his testosterone went to even higher levels than yours post-diet change:
artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/

I'm almost exactly the same, something like 670, and I feel like it's low as fuck although it's about average for our age.
Then again, that includes fat and obese men, whereas I'm fairly fit, so it's probably not as high as it should be.

>Lose weight
>Eat more fats
how

ill post a pic in a few mins

>that includes fat and obese men

yeah and our generation is also full of skinnyfat soft bodied soyboys that don't lift, so its definitely skewed towards the negative

By eating less carbs and not drinking alcohol? Exactly what he says you fucking retard.

here's a pic, 10 weeks of lifting, i've always had a low body fat percentage.

* forgot to say: 76KG, 6'0" tall