/fph/

/fph/

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/aug/11/obesity-incurable-disease-cameron-punishing-sufferers

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/result.php?s=imperial&age=35&g=male&lbs=600&in=72&act=1.2&bf=&f=1
imgur.com/a/SqQek
youtube.com/watch?v=OThudA2am1Q
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=6jNDnzvFcvY
turtleboysports.com/meet-the-lakeville-asshole-who-shot-a-golden-retriever-puppy-five-times-because-he-felt-like-using-it-for-target-practice-and-then-lied-about-being-scared/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there a chart that shows the correlation between body weight and how many calories are needed to maintain it? Minimum and average or something like that? A 600 lb human what require how many?

Your TDEE will vary based on your activity level. I use Scooby's TDEE calculator

Dunno about a chart but you can use a TDEE to see cals needed for 600lbs

tdeecalculator.net/result.php?s=imperial&age=35&g=male&lbs=600&in=72&act=1.2&bf=&f=1

>Is there a chart that shows the correlation between body weight and how many calories are needed to maintain it?

no
your base metabolic rate depends on a lot of stuff like
>height
>weight
>age
>lean body mass
>body fat percentage

you can make a decent approximation based on those parameters, but it will still vary a bit from person to person.

lel

fat doesn't take that many calories to maintain. just a little extra blood and skin. that's why the katch-mcardle calorie estimation formula uses lean body mass.

lmao at the hambeast thinking that the body violates principles of physics that are always true at the subatomic level.

No, different cars don't get the same mileage but there is no way a car can go further than what the theoretical limits allow.
aka. you can't gain 10 kg from a single donut.

yeah this is fake
>i got stuck in the door
ok this is believable
>the employee didnt help me
kinda pushing it
>he brought in a bunch of teenagers to laugh at me
yeah this didnt happen
>the boss told me to go to the loading dock!
doubt.jpg
>then a trench coat wearing gun nut walked up to me and randomly threatened me with his BICK BLACK ASSAULT RIFLE
never_happened.png

Sir...are you saying people would do that? just lie like that? on the internet?
Wow
This is why I need Feminism

I agree with this user who is totally not me samefagging

No one would do such a thing. The internet is for Truth and Truth alone. anyone who says otherwise just hates womyn.

Beautiful.

Here's another issue for you, Veeky Forums!
imgur.com/a/SqQek

How do they honestly expect people to believe this shit?

simple, yet still kekked
youtube.com/watch?v=OThudA2am1Q

>tfw not real

kek

Nothing enrages me more than this.

This is how landwhales use makeup for online dating.

I'VE BEEN FOOLED SO MANY TIMES BY FATTIES ON TINDER WITH SHIT LIKE THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol

Contributing
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=6jNDnzvFcvY

The thing about these stories is that they never keep within the frames of reality. It's such a shame, because it would be easier to have a wholehearted laugh at a lie that you didn't know was a lie..

Blood plasma does not normally contain that much fat. Fasting would not affect blood fat content very much

The absolute state of our society ...

Part 1/2

Part 2/2

>it's illegal to be thin in burgerland

Uruguay's first transgender senator everyone! Belgium should step up their game!

Storytime?

> Be me, DYEL beta
> Go to nerd convention, dress as Mario because I loved the idea of cosplay
> At convention end up talking to a group of randoms
> Randoms includes 100kg+ lardette in a princess peach dress
> She decides she wants me
> "Oh Mario, I've got all the cake you need"
> invites me back to her hotel room
> Sexytime.exe
> She ditches the dress and I begin to realise what I have gotten myself into
> Rolls upon rolls
> Dyed armpit hair
> Fupa
> Smell of something dreadful escapes from her folds when she moves
> She makes me go down on her first
> Too beta to back out
> I attempt to eat her out
> she says "look your princess in the eye"
> I cant see shit past her fupa and belly
> Before I can stop myself, blurt out
> "I'm sorry princess, I cant see anything past your mushroom kingdom"
> REEEEEE.rar
> She kicks me out of her room
> Doesnt give me my overalls back
> I have to walk back to my hotel in shirt and underwear

I love watching a group of fat girl's jealousy when their reasonably sized friend gets all of the male attention.

I'm a bit wary of her wording there, nobody of the fatties got approached by SEXY men. Maybe they got approached, but being so hyper entitled and completely delusional, those men were not sexy enough for the landwhales.

This is what a feminist looks like.

they don't, its satire

I hope you learned your fucking lesson and stop encouraging these fatties by giving them the attention they crave.

No lady, you're just a gross human with way too much testosterone

It's spreading. This is the future the SJW want.

Have any of you ever met any fat people in real life who are this in denial or out of touch with reality?

I'm American so I have known quite a few extremely obese people in my life, but I think all of them at least accept on some level that they choose to be fat and that with diet and exercise they could lose weight.

I've never actually met anyone who flat out refuses to accept that.

the only part of this story that is true is the OP looks like wet garbage

To be fair, with fatties it's almost impossible to determine their gender anyway, once a certain treshold is crossed. It's just roll of fat after roll of fat after roll of fat.

I work in fast food so a bunch of my coworkers and almost all our customers are super fat.
My fat coworkers are pretty chill about, nost of them got fat after they started working there, so it's not like they can pull the 'muh genetics' card.
Most of the customers are pretty reasonable too.
Way I see it, I'm more or less their dealer, they get their fix from me.
When you get the same guy in three nights in a row, he starts displaying some shame.
I'm not a burger, so outside of work the only real fatties I see are Islanders.

The struggle is real to put down the fucking coke.

As if there wasn't enough reasons to hate fat people...
turtleboysports.com/meet-the-lakeville-asshole-who-shot-a-golden-retriever-puppy-five-times-because-he-felt-like-using-it-for-target-practice-and-then-lied-about-being-scared/

>"When you get the same guy in three nights in a row, he starts displaying some shame."
>not rotating between fast food joints so it looks like you're only eating there one time a week

Their game is weak.

Newest classic

I don't hate fat people per say. I don't recall ever being inconvenienced by a fat person. I just think they're fucking gross and being hit on by a fat chick is just beneath me

I think it's the same as it is with us - only very few of us would openly mock a fat person, much less a co-worker or family member, in the same way we do on here. Similarly, they are more careful in person about how radical a statement they make.
It's just social conditioning, you try to stay as non-confrontational as possible, but in general, they are way louder and have the general (political) left on their side, while the more conservative voices are restrained by political correctness, enforced by the media (who loves nothing more than scandal and outrage, and PC lowers the bar significantly to achieve that).
It's a cultural thing that only gets worse the further we don't counter it massively, and sadly, the left always manages to build structures to support their causes, pic related.

just pretend the person writing it is doing it for pity and not for trolling then you can laugh at the patheticness

>szrodecki
>the nose
>muh hate crime
/pol/ was right

Most people don't really "hate" others, be it women or negroes or fatties or whatever. "Hate" is a pretty strong emotion. But the term is being watered down just like "rape", and any sort of criticism or ridicule will be labeled "hate" nowadays.
It's idiotic and debatable if one should just follow that narrative and apply the same label accordingly, but there is no doubt that pretty much any SJW would call all these threads indeed "fat people hate", or "fatphobia", as if we were afraid of them (I guess that angle "empowers" them).

H I G H T E S T

is this the future we chose?

I was sort of thinking this. I don't even know what I'd do if I met someone in real life who told me they simply couldn't lose weight or that they weren't responsible for their own weight.

My niece is sorta like that but not 100% insane
she knows she is fat, she knows its unhealthy but she pretends she cant do anything about it.
It's medical
It's genetic
Muh Thyroid
Muh I eat less and I still don't lose weight.

>capitalism's effect on mental health
kek
>being a "white ally" to people of color
so being a racist of lower expectations of others
>loves intellectual conversations
I'm sure they're anything but
>plan on learning belly dancing
plz no

Truly a shining example of leftists, cultural marxist brainwashing and being a useful idiot.

>demotivational
havent seen those in years

>where do they keep all their organs?
I can't even ... This seems to be a common cause for confusion.

Does anyone have that post about diabetes where it explains what sugar does and all that crazy shit

Well I don't go showing her my art so she can fuck right off with that "If it disgusts you, you should look at it."

Fat is actually pure space and therefore fat expansion doesn't even add weight to the scale. Technically, people that are fatter are also heavier because the organs now have more space to grow, as a result of which they take on mass in order to do so. This results in healthier more resilient organs.

give it a year
They will be saying something crazy like this

the stomach, liver and intestines tend to bloat a little bit but essentially it's just layers upon layers of thick fat on top of the organs which take up essentially the same space as before

Nice captcha

Hey, thanks for the eye opener! Now I understand why dietitians recommend sweets.

No stress bro, its diet coke

luv myself omg